Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ledespolina@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ledespolina@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Polina
Female / Single
29 - New York / United States

Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Ethnicity Other
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 165
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Administrative / Secretarial / Clerical

ledespolina@gmail.com - this is my email. I want to meet you. Write me an email to my email. Send me your picture. I'll wait for a response from you. I kiss you.

polina.PNG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ledespolina@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:17 pm

rolinessa.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Email:

Today I decided early to check my emails, and was glad to see your message! I am pleased that I was interested in you. I hope we get acquainted with you. To begin, I want to tell you. my name is Polina. my age is 29 years. In this letter, I will send you my picture so you can see what I look like and I'll hope that you will answer me to my questions, and we'll be able to start our communication. so that we could just get to know each other better. I just want you sent me your pictures, so I can see what you look like. I want to tell you right away, then I do not want to just correspondence! My purpose of this communication. so I can find a common interest and to meet his goal in life, so if you are looking for a real relationship. I will be glad to meet you! My inner world you can learn from our communication with you. Waiting for your answer!

Polina.

Return-Path: ledespolina@gmail.com
Received: from [10.200.2.109] ([185.17.159.77])
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015

Originating IP: 185.17.159.77
Originating ISP: Dedicated Servers
City: Brescia
Country of Origin: Italy

Picture received with the email:

polina1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:55 am

Email:

Hello my new friend!
I have a desire to become better acquainted with you and learn about you as much as possible so that we can understand each other. Now I'll tell you about myself.
I was born on April 29, 1988. I was born in a small village called Chandrovo. This is a very small village, so you can not see it on the map. My village is very beautiful, especially good in the winter. Now I live in the city of St. Petersburg. I moved to this town when I graduated from high school, I was 17 years old. I went to medical school. After high school, I earned a degree, and I get a children's hospital.
I have no brothers or sisters. I'm the only daughter in the family. I work in a city hospital children. every day I help children. I do not have children. I decided to try to find a loved one. through the Internet! I ask you that you did not think about me bad. due to the fact that I live in Russia! I know how bad is to treat this country! but it is not so! I just want his happiness in your life!
In his spare time, I like to read. home I listen to music that calms me down. (modonna, maikl dgeksan of Russian singers Alsou, max) in general, I do like to listen to different music. I have many good friends, with the majority
of which I have been working in the hospital. And not so long ago. My friend went to live in France. she also was able to meet the person. through correspondence! Very much I love to play sports. Within a week I go to the gym three times, engaged in fitness. And now I would like to ask you some questions. Why did you decide to find love on the Internet? You could not find
a favorite in the city? I repeat once again. that I am not looking for a conversation! and looking for a real purpose in life. I belong to the age difference is positive! I would like you to write in detail everything about myself. I ask you to write me a letter. I hope you'll write me a larger message. waiting for your reply!

Received: from [10.200.1.229] ([185.17.158.230])
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015
Subject: Hello my new friend!

Originating IP: 185.17.158.230

Picture received with the email:

polina.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:04 am

Email:

hello my new friend! I'm glad you wrote to me, I want to tell you that sometimes I can not write to you at the weekend, so you will not worried about where my message today because something is wrong with my computer and now I can write messages only from work! How are you doing what you're doing today, today I worked until 17 pm! and then with my colleague Julia decided to go to the theater, to recall childhood we went to the show was very interesting, but what do you like going to the movies !? or going to the theater !? I would like to know more about the kind of your activity! that you wrote more about his work. and about the customs in your country because I understand that in any country, its customs and practices, I would be very glad if you wrote me an answer to my letter, and told me about how you spend your weekends, and sent me a photo, I'll wait for your letter your friend from Russia Polina.

Received: from [10.200.1.229] ([185.17.158.238])
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015

Originating IP: 185.17.158.238

Pictures received with the email:

polina.JPG

polina1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.