Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alvarezmartins@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alvarezmartins@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 3:30 pm

alvarez.jpg

http://www.free ok date.com/profile.php?ID=66328

rose231
- 48 y/o male
- from Los Angeles, California, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a Woman from 43 to 53 y/o

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Widow
Education MA/MS/MBA
Occupation Engineering/Architecture

Description:
I'M an out going independent man who likes to be outside and also enjoys warm cozy nights by a roaring fire inside. I like to have fun! I like nice restaurants and Camping. I don't take the "small" things in life too serious, no drama and I honor family values and respect and value others. I love to laugh and joke. . My favorite types of movies are fast, adventurous, comedies and sometimes a good romantic. I mainly listen to Oldies, pop, modern Jazz, country and christian (depends on my mood). I like to cook home cooked meals, Italian dishes, I love barbecue. I am very passionate. I like a woman who is loving, caring, sexy and fun. The most important person in my life is my son, he is the light of my life. I adore my Son who lives with me every other week. I personally think I'm a good single parent however my 11 year old may say otherwise during those challenging father / daughter moments. I'm not looking for a mother for my son, however I would like to meet someone that in time would enjoy spending time with both of us, and will be loving and kind toward her. I am looking for a woman with a warm heart, integrity, has balance in her life, is a good communicator, attractive, and has a great sense of humor. I have a good life but would like to find the right woman for me, and am happily waiting to find that best friend/lover.

Ideal match description:
My ideal match: I am looking for a cute, sexy, fun, caring and loving. who is able to communicate lovingly and her approach is with care. Her family is very important to her. She considers being some what fit and knows how to treat a man who truly loves her. one who can express her feelings of need, and loves children. She likes to cook, She's not afraid to get dirty ie...camping, water fun, skiing in the snow but then also going out to nice restaurants. She likes to wear jeans but can be formal too. But most of all she's loving, honest, likes to laugh, can give and take and easy to get along with. If you take solace in my Bio!Pls feel free to drop me a line...Hugs

Hey dear,

How are you doing today? I hope everything is going well with you. Well I’m Martins Alvarez,

I just viewed your profile and honestly it does speak well of you, i am really intrigued and i must let you know that you truly are a beautiful woman. I honestly feel we should get to know each other and I'm serious about that, I am looking to find a companion, someone i can get really intimate with and hopefully settle down with.

I am a kind, honest and open-minded man and i enjoy Music, Sports, Movies and my work.

Tell me more about you dear, I look forward to receiving your reply with a brief introduction shortly.

Take good care of yourself and don't keep a gentleman waiting..LOL!

Regards,
Martins

I sent you a mail on your email box. Please reply me soonest . Thanks

http://waydate.com/member_rose231.html

On waydate he has the same profile word by word,
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: alvarezmartins@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Received: from [108.62.235.118] usa
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:56:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dear,

Good to hear from you on waydate.com. Thank you too for not keeping a gentle man waiting..lol. I am really interested in you and I will like to know more about you dear. Hope to hear from you dear.

Martins Alvarez(Rose231)

Thank you very much for the clue, but i dont have any profile on waydate :mrgreen:
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: alvarezmartins@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:34 am

2 active profiles on Skype:

alvarezmartins / Alvarez Martins, United States, no other details

and:

martinsalvarez / Martin Alvarez
Texas, United States

alvarez1.jpg
alvarez1.jpg (12.65 KiB) Viewed 1198 times

On FB:

Alvarez Martins / alvarez.martins
Los Angeles, California
Single · Male
Listens to Country music, Oldies and R&B
Lives in Los Angeles, California

alvarez2.jpg
alvarez2.jpg (12.36 KiB) Viewed 1198 times

alvarez3.jpg
alvarez3.jpg (11.96 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.