Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

onelovewinks007@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

onelovewinks007@gmail.com

Unread postby cmcqueary36 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Received this one from chemistry.com. Needless to say after the last one I didn't respond to this one, and as you can see the profile is now gone. :!:

Scott101
50 | Los Angeles, California

subject: A note from Scott101
Hey Beautiful i just got through your page and i could not shy away from the fact that i find u ravishingly sweet and pretty..its truly resonated! I found that I wanted to learn even more about this mischievous woman in the picture (great pic!)...You are so Beautiful, You Look Fantastic, I love the way you smile, You have a million dollar smile dear..i will like to know you more better than this if you don't mind..i hope to hear from you soon because my subscription ends up today or tomorrow on here and may not be able to read your email on this site. In any case, you can sms me (806) 839-6593)0r email (onelovewinks007)at gmail dot .com)I will be looking forward to hear from you..

mark
« return to inbox
Sorry, the profile you are looking for is no longer available. This may be a result of the following conditions:
This member has hidden their profile
The member's profile is no longer approved(due to recent updates)
This member has been blocked due to inappropriate activity
cmcqueary36
New survivor

Re: onelovewinks007@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:19 am

+18068396593
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Hale Center, TX
Original network provider* Southwestern Bell
Google Voice VoIP in Hale Center, TX
Redirected VOIP telephone number.

0r email onelovewinks007@gmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.