Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sweetmabel65@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sweetmabel65@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Mabel
Female / Single
35 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
Hi
About Me
I am a communicative person. I try always to stay jolly. I am responsible and I consider myself a clever woman. I want to have only one love for my life. I am romantic. At the same time I like housekeeping. I have a good sense of humor. I am a well-educated person. Very optimistic, energetic. I want to meet a kind, sympathetic man who loves children, appreciates attention and care, has wide range of interests, values family traditions, reckons with other people's opinion, a reliable and faithful friend.
Looking For
I am here for serious relationship that can lead as in something better in Future ,...
Appearance
Hair Color Light Brown
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 58
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello there ,How you doing my name is Mabel and am to this site and am trying to find the right man for serious relationship that can lead as in something better in Future ,So if you don't mind i will like you to add me at sweetmabel65@yahoo.com so that we can talk and meet...

mabel1.JPG

mabel2.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.