Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgewilliam864@gmail.com - zorpia

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

georgewilliam864@gmail.com - zorpia

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:09 am

Messages on the site:

Hi how are you doing? I hope everything is fine, i will like to have your email address.

please give me your email address so i will tell you more about myself okay .

georgewilliam864@gmail.com

Profile elements:

George
54, San Jose, California, United States
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 39?80, in Mexico.
Single
About Me
i am looking for a nice woman.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 5'6" 190lbs
Body Type Average
Eye Color Brown
Currently Living With Alone

Picture used:

george.jpg
george.jpg (16.39 KiB) Viewed 887 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: georgewilliam864@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:10 am

Email:

Hello ,

How are you? my dear. I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be.

You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

To tell about myself, i am George William 53Years of age, living and working in England. My father is late and Mum is in UK, born as British. I am working as a Petro-Chemical Engineer in shell here in London. I have work for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football, sometimes play table tennis and once a month I will going to my Mum’s house in Bolton U.K. to visit her.

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted. I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring…well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.

Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because i know we all lead a busy life, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.

can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,
George William

(MY REGARDS TO YOU)

Return-Path: georgewilliam864@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.19.167])
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014
Subject: HELLO DEAR IS GEORGE WILLIAM I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY FROM ZORPIA.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.