Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

liza_ya@email.ua

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

liza_ya@email.ua

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Out of the blue - same email 2x:

My name is Liza. I am a cheerful woman with Ukraine. I'm glad to see your interest in me)
I am cheerful, calm, purposeful woman, love life, I love to be happy and want to be a caring wife for good and educated

man!
I'm single and looking for yourself mate for life together!
If you are interested in me, I'll be glad to find out you closer!
Write to me at my email: Liza_ya@email.ua
With tenderness Liza! Kiss on the cheek!

Return-Path: Liza_ya@email.ua
Received: from martafe.com ([77.72.130.131] helo=Irena)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014
Subject: Have a sunny day!

Originating IP: 77.72.130.131
Originating ISP: Colobridge Gmbh
Country of Origin: Germany

Pictures received with the email:

liza.JPG

liza1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: liza_ya@email.ua

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Email:

Hello dear friend!
Thank you very much, that you wrote to me this letter for me is a good sign. I wish that we would have with you serious topic for conversation, I do not need games and other stories. I'm looking for a serious relationship and I wish that we enjoyed from our fellowship!
But now I want to tell you about me and give some information about my life!
My name is Liza, I was born in Ukraine in the city of Starobelsk. And all the years of my life I have lived in this quiet town. I am 34 years. I was not married and have no children. But I have had a relationship with a man, we lived together 6 years, but two years ago we broke up and now I'm ready for a new serious relationship. I know how to make a man happy and give his what he will delight.
I grew up in a large and close-knit family. I have a very good family and I very much love my family.
I am very cheerful woman, I love life and I love to do nice people who surround me with your presence. I always smile and I am ready to give my man smiles all the time!
I'm looking for a serious, reliable and confident man. For me it is important that you understand that I'm not a little girl and I am looking for a serious relationship.
I am a caring, educated and loving woman, I want to give you everything you need for a man.
I have talent, I very much love to cook. I believe that this is one of my biggest advantages.
In general, I have a lot of talent, and I'm ready to share with you these talents.
But I think we need to learn more of each other, that would continue our communication!
Tell me about yourself: Describe to me your character. how old are you? Where do you live? Why are you here looking for love?
I'll wait for your pictures and your letter.
And so I send you my modest photo!
Regards Liza!

Return-Path: Liza_ya@email.ua
Received: from martafe.com ([77.72.130.131] helo=Irena)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014
Subject: Hello dear friend!

Originating IP: 77.72.130.131
Originating ISP: Colobridge Gmbh
Country of Origin: Germany

Pictures received with the email:

liza.JPG

liza1.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: liza_ya@email.ua

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Datemefree - message on the site:

Hi. My name Liza.i from Ukraine. Want to meet you closer. We can start to correspond by email? My imeil Liza_ya@email.ua Or send me your email

Screen name: LIzalisa
- 35 y/o female
- Lugansk, Ukraine
- English, Russian, English
- cook
- Have no children
My name is Liza. I am very sociable and interesting girl. Like drawing, singing and dancing. I'm looking for a normal, adequate man for marriage.

Picture used:

liza.PNG
liza.PNG (241.96 KiB) Viewed 1239 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.