Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sweetsarahmiller@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sweetsarahmiller@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Sandra Miller
Female / Single
34 - New York / United States

About Me
I am funny, hard working and an excellent cook. I enjoy camping, walking hand in hand with my lover,touching, being touched, gazing into your eyes, going to movies, to give a very good massage, and spending quality time with my lover. I also like reading, riding a bike, putting a smile on my lovers face, baseball, dancing, Jeopardy, comedy movies,leaving small surprises for my lover, cooking for my lover and friends. Did I mention that I like kissing?Seafood is my most favorite thing to cook and eat.Crabs, fish,lobster, shrimp, and oysters, I also love fresh corn on the cob, fresh strawberries, fresh salad and just about any vegetable.
Looking For
Looking for someone to get my life started with
Appearance
Hair Color Light Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 150
Weight(kg) 120
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation No occupation / Stay at home
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Marriage

Hello,How are you doing,I will like to know more about you,I'm single lady looking for a serious relationship

I am fine,I will like to know more about you,add me on sweetsarahmiller@yahoo.com

sandra.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.