Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joanallen02@mail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

joanallen02@mail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:22 pm

lovebabe02
Female / Single
28 - Colorado Springs / United States

Slogan
I seek trust,honesty,understanding man
About Me
What I am looking for is a well balanced man, who knows how to treat a woman right . Must be kind careing and compationate must be able to look beyond the physical. (no this doesent mean im ugly )but must be willing to see whats on the inside first . too many men look at the physical aspects of women and dont get what they want. ( some one who treats them with respect, the way they are supposed to be treated) im looking for serious man only .
Looking For
I seek trust,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us.
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 155
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Sales / Marketing
Profession verygood
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages Armenian
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

I just read your profile on angelreturn.right now and it really mean a lot to me and sound great to me,i will like to get to know you and see if we can make things real together that is why i'm sending you this message,i am new to the dating site and i really want to see how it will work for me you can email though my email joanallen02@mail.com

love.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.