Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fidelellis@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fidelellis@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:02 pm

fidel_me
Female / Single
28 - Abbotsford / Canada

Slogan
hi
About Me
im loving and caring
Looking For
a real and serious soulmate.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 137
Weight(kg) 47
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation No occupation / Stay at home
Profession decorator
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not willing to relocate
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage

Received: by 66.196.81.104; Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:41:01 +0000
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:40:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: fidel ellis <fidelellis@yahoo.com>

im Fidel 30 years of age..Am single with no kids never been married before...Am seeking for my true lover who is ready and very serious to spend the rest of my life with.. i am loving,trustworthy,decent,

intelligent,hardworking,loyal,
sincere what more can i say... im a mixed race my dad is a Canadian and my mum is a Ghanaian that's why im living in Ghana... i am a decorator and also a student since i want to become a professional decorator and to set as role model for the younger ones who wants decoration to be their profession...... i like all the positive attitudes and hate all the negative attitudes.....im here in search for my prince charming in mean my true love who is very serious. hardworking,loyal,kind, faithful and who will not be wasting my time etc age isn't my problem because its just a number.. can you tell more about yourself too.. whats your name again,your age again,where are you from again,are you married and do you have kids? how many relationships have you been into so far and how has it been? what are you looking for if i may ask? what are your likes and dislikes? and what do you do for your living? etc... here are my pics hope to hear from you soon ..

image9.jpg

fidel.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.