Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stel_william@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stel_william@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Stella
Female / Single
30 - Los Angeles / United States

Slogan
I seek Love... stel_william at outlook com
About Me
I can be reach privately on stel_william at Outlook. I am Stella William,30 years old lady never married,no kid.I am a christian-catholic..I want to meet someone to settle down with and we could raise a family together..I'm a lady with good sense of humor,I'm single,I seek Love and happiness,I am very romantic, caring, easygoing and responsible. I'm an outgoing person, I love the indoors and outdoors activities. I like traveling, reading, music, movies, sports, leisure, spending time with my beloved, and learning new things. I love honesty, sincerity and care and I hate lies and trouble. I think that in a relationship there should be equal love between couples and they should be committed and submissive to each other.
Looking For
True love is so precious that it is said, "If you find true love, make sure you learn to keep it." So if you have embarked on a treasure hunt to find the perfect love, the following quotes about finding love should direct you in your quest. I am Stella William and I am sincerely seeking for a perfect soul-mate,who I could spend the rest of my life with in happiness and joy.
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Art
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests Camping
Activities Fishing
Books Magazine
Movies Romance
Music Hip Hop
TV Shows Girls

stella.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: stel_william@outlook.com

Unread postby Kathrine » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Oh Mr Wayne, why do you wanna tarnish her image ? She is someone I knew so well and she is a friend to a friend of mine. An orphan who's loyal,I knew her in Colorado before she came to Los Angeles.. Please delete the post she's not a scam.
Kathrine

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:37 pm

Then have her write me with a photo of herself standing in front of this page and I'll delete it. Can't say fairer than that can I?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:10 pm

On Mate1:

lonelybread007
I seek Love and Happiness... stel_william at outlook com
30, Los Angeles, California

lb.jpg
lb.jpg (7.64 KiB) Viewed 1452 times

On Skype:

Stella William aka stel_william
Los Angeles: United States

stela1.JPG
stela1.JPG (13.44 KiB) Viewed 1452 times

and

Stella William aka live:stel_william - no other details.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Katherine,

What the hell is a loyal orphan? I have a friend of a friend of a friend who says she is nothing but a man in female clothing, that steals from people. That does not sound very loyal to me.
I think your friend of a friend is duping you into believing this impooster Stella.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.