Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gilbertasbjorn846@yahoo.com - zorpia

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gilbertasbjorn846@yahoo.com - zorpia

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:17 am

Messages on the site:

Hello pretty woman, how are you today? I am Gilbert, i am new here and just went through your profile. I must confess that you look charming, i will love to be a good friend and maybe someday meet for a cup of coffee or tea..

Hello xxx,
how are you today? I hope you had a beautiful night rest. Nice meeting you beautiful lady.I am so much glad for you nice world and your respond to my message. I am originally a Swedish but had my education here in England. I also had my education here so i speak a fluent English. I have been living and working here now for about 4years, I am not always here you can add me on facebook ASBJORN GILBERT Or Yahoo messenger GILBERTASBJORN846@YAHOO.COM, for a better conversation, xxx i am looking forward to your respond, Always stay blessed
Gilbert.

Profile elements:

gilbert aka gilbertasbjorn1
49, Liverpool, United Kingdom
I am a christian man that has a strong faith in god.

Picture used:

gilbert.jpg
gilbert.jpg (15 KiB) Viewed 1755 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gilbertasbjorn846@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:18 am

On FB:

Asbjorn Gilbert aka asbjorn.gilbert
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Stockholm, Sweden
Joined FB October 28, 2014.

Picture used:

gilbert1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gilbertasbjorn4@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:37 am

The email address was not working so...

okay, you can sent me message on my gmail gilbertasbjorn4@gmail.com, But gmail is just messager only not chat that is why you need to drop me your yahoo email so i add you for a chat here on yahoo messenger .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Email:

Hello xxx, Yes i receive your email, thanks for your kind world..You are a wonderful woman and you also have a beautiful heart..Sorry i did not answer earlier xxx because i have been so busy and never got close to my computer, how was your day and i hope that everything is fine with you tonight?
I am originally a Swedish but had my education here in England. I also had my education here so i speak a fluent English. I have been living and working here now for about 4 years. I own and manage my business alone here in England, my job deal with buying, selling and installation of cables and copper wires for companies under construction in and outside the UK. I work Monday to Friday and always have the weekend for myself. At my free time i love to watch TV, listen to good music, a long walk by the beach side and cooking. I also enjoy sports very much especially football. I love traveling and dancing, i haven't danced for a while now because i no longer have a dancing partner., Please i will love to know more about you because i will love to meet you face to face, Where currently are you from and where are you at the moment? Your job,Are you marry and do you have kids living with you over there , I will stay write more about my self on my next email, Always stay

Gilbert.

Return-Path: gilbertasbjorn4@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.221.73.208])
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014

Picture received with the email:

gilbert.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:51 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

so nice to hear from you and i hope we can really get along... Call me Gilbert... Let me write you a little about me. I am originally a Swedish, born and raised in the city of Stockholm. A single father with a very loving and friendly son, his name is Alex.
I work as a businessman, my job deal with the buying, selling, supply and installation of cables and copper wires for
companies under construction in and outside the United Kingdom. I work Monday to Friday and always have the weekend for myself.
I love to travel, swimming, watching soccer on TV and sometimes i also go to the the stadium to see live matches, i love
to cook, watch good movies and listen to good music too. I say to people that i am a lover of all kind of music but when it comes to rap songs count me out. I also enjoy cooking very much, a walk by the beach side and dancing too.
I joined the site to meet a woman that we can have a good relationship that will last forever. A woman we can love, respect and listen to each other always, someone that i can truly call mine but first we have to start as friends, get to know each other better and see what the future will bring us.
I will share some photos of me with you in my next email.. Please write me more about you and if you have skype or yahoo messenger we can always chat better there because i will love to know you more.
I wish you a beautiful day and want you to take good care of yourself.
Greetings from England.

Gilbert

Return-Path: gilbertasbjorn4@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.221.73.208])
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.