Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesbrinton339@gmail.com - angel return

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jamesbrinton339@gmail.com - angel return

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:14 am

Stolen pictures of Mark B. His stolen images are reported online for being abused in scams since 2013.

On Angel Return:

Hi.

Can we get to know each other?. I would like to give you more details about me through email. please send me email here, jamesbrinton339@gmail.com, so that i can tell you more about me. Or you can give me your email to contact you directly.

Profile elements:

James
Male / Single
51 - Springfield / United States
Current Location Bangkok/ Thailand

Slogan Looking for true love.

I am an easy going person I love to help people and also respect everyone.

I want to meet a good woman for long term relationship and marriage.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Defence
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

Stolen picture used:

james.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesbrinton339@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:16 am

Email:

Hello ,

I am really delighted to see that you sent an email to me; it goes to show that you are a humble person. I really don't know where to start from, but I must inform you, I got a passion for writing. As you may already be aware, my name is James Brinton, from Silver Spring, Maryland. I am a Captain in United State Army, I am presently stationed in Afghanistan, but before my present posting, I was the commanding officer of the 21st Infantry Division in Iraq, after the war in Iraq I was deployed to Afghanistan where I am presently stationed, here I am in charge of the 2nd Brigade Combat Team. I have been in the army for about 14 years now, I got enlisted in 1998. My job is very tasking and has taken its toll on my private life; I have had no chance to build a relationship with a deserving lady.

One of the reasons I registered on that site is because my closest friend was so lucky to meet a real charming lady online, they are so made for each other, and their relationship is really blossoming, I never really knew that this online thing could really work out until my friend assisted her in coming over to the states and they are happily married. So I decided to sign up on this network in search of my own soul mate. While browsing through some profiles, I stumbled upon your own profile and I immediately decided that I had to send you this few lines in earnest appreciation of your beauty, and seek your hand in friendship.

First of all, let me say that once again it is my pleasure to meet your acquaintance. My ideal woman is someone I can discuss and share my feelings with, someone who has similar interest with me, someone who I will love and the person will in turn love me. I am a very humble person and seek a humble person as well. I will stop thus far and ask that you spare me a minute and reply my email and tell me some things about yourself as well, I will like to know at this early stage what makes you happy so that I can always strive my best to keep you happy. I attached some pictures of myself to this email, I really hope you like the pictures, and I hope to receive some of your pictures in your reply mail, I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Yours Affectionately,
James Brinton

Return-Path: jamesbrinton339@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.39.201])
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014

Picture received with the email:

james.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.