Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lessydeff_bobb@yahoo.com - stolen pics of "Megan"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lessydeff_bobb@yahoo.com - stolen pics of "Megan"

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 12:39 pm

lessya1.jpg
lessya1.jpg (14.35 KiB) Viewed 6362 times

lessya2.jpg

http://www.4pp l.com/lessybobb

am very cool lady

I am a:Woman
Birthday:25.11.1983
Looking for:Man
Height:5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:High School
Language:English
Religion:Catholic
Eye Color:Hazel

Hi,
Nice profile you can check out mine if you are interested you can email me or chat with me now thru lessydeff_bobb@yahoo.com , am online now if you care to chat with me now

i hope to chat with you soon
Bye

yahoo avatar
lessya3.jpg
lessya3.jpg (23.06 KiB) Viewed 6362 times

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003503029535
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: lessydeff_bobb@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 12:44 pm

lessyb1.jpg

lessyb2.jpg

Received: from [41.155.42.15] nigeria
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 20:06:05 -0700 (PDT)

How are you and work,

Hope all is well with you ? its my very great pleasure to hear back from you. I want you to know first before anything that i am a very God fearing christian but i don't criticize other people's or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever.

I am sure that God willing if we will meet at all, This are some other things i still think you need to know about me. For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikini,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee or wine from a small window and attend church services. i am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the man i love watching TV.

I want you to know that when i am set ,am set and nothing can change me so i don't beat about the bush i allow my feelings and mind to be known fast,bcos its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings.My name is Lessy Bobb,i was born in the year 1983 which means i will be 28 years old this very month. Don't be surprise that i am very far away

I model for a clothing company here in Nigeria ,i am in Nigeria right now i am coming back to US anytime from now, I don't know if u care to meet me in person all in the hands of God though.I am single since i had caught my X red handed in my room sleeping with my best friend this was shortly before i met God but it was this bad experience that brought me closer to God and since then he has not fail me.. he helped me to erase the path we took to meet in my life i mean my X and my friend

Now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) that's the reason you saw me on the chatting room site it was exactly this site that my friend who we attend church together met her husband and thank God they are now happily married.But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem.

My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 25-60 because i believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon them i will love to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same, I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back.

Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with.Hope to hear from you soonest take good care of yourself.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Lessy Boby
lessydeff_bobb@yahoo.com

I just have to first thank God for bringing us together and i must confess to you that up till now i am still amazed that i did mailed you back on the dating site ,I think it will be fine if i tell you more about my family background. It was in Feb 1998 that i lost my dad when he got involved in an auto accident on his way from New York where him and mum went to visit one of mum's brother.

According to one the officers of the 911, she said an extra ordinary big deer just crossed the road and dad in his attempt to avoid knocking the deer down and lost control of the car and the accident occurred. even mum is yet to get over the shock of the accident, she was able to survive unlike dad who gave up the ghost immediately.

After dad died, we moved out of Australia because my grand parents are originally from Australia to United States and i return back to US in less than two months to Colorado (Old South Gaylord Street is the second oldest shopping district in Denver) while mom died 6 months ago of cancer. So i moved from Denver to Michigan,to stayed with a friend Duane and later she called me that a promoter approached her that he wanted to train some models in New York and whatever happens he would like to at least take one of us to Africa for some jobs.

Now i came down to New York and fortunately this my friend is from New York so we have little problem on accommodation. After some weeks, it was this my friend that was picked but unfortunatley, my friend could not make the trip because it was during the process that she met the man of her life online and to my suprise, it was not long at all before they got married and i was really happy for them. It was her case that got me convinced that this online dating thing can really work. And both of them are still in honeymooning somewhere in the carebian and that was the reason this man decided to bring me down.

We went to Kenya for trails that is just to snap some shots and for the promoter to see how good i can really be in front of the camera. It was during our stay in Kenya that my promoter met the CEO of a clothing company here in Nigeria and they talked business and my promoter agreed that we will follow the man down to Nigeria to do some model job on the company's new product which is bikini. That was how we landed here in Nigeria and its almost one month that we have been here now.

Luckily, i have finished with the contract since last week but my promoter quickly went down to state for some reasons best known to him and he promised to be back in last three days. So i am kind of lonely for now but i am doing all in my power to keep myself busy, i will want you to answer this questions below.

1..what do u like in a lady ?

2..are u a player or for real ?

3..are u single or divorced?

4..do u have kids ?

5..what you do for a living?

6..tell me about yourself ?

7..what u do for a fun and in your free time?

8.. Whats your bad experience in meeting a lady on the Internet.

Hope to hear back from you soonest

Hope to read from you soon.

Lessy.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 10:39 am

lessyc1.jpg

Lessy Boby
lessydeff_bobb@yahoo.com

Dear,

Thanks for getting back to me,How are you and work? i hope everything is going on fine with you? i am alright here and like i have told you before, i have concluded all i have come here to Africa to do and i should be at home in the next few days or something.

My promoter that brought me here told me that he will have to go get some business settled in UK and that i should wait for him so when he comes back he will just go to the company we worked for here and have our entitlement then we will be on the plane home.

I am not even sure of what you want from me now and how do you think we will meet when i get back home, i want you to know that its not as if i am in a hurry to get married now but that very day i read your profile, my instinct agreed with me to get to you and i did because i believe that God always lead me right.

I am planning to quit this model job when i get back home in fact that's one of the reason my promoter went to UK to find another model that will work for him in his new job in south Africa. but i decided to quit because of two reasons ....1, it gives me no chance to get closer to God as i ever wanted.

2, it has been my dream to settle down and have my own family healthy and happy in love. And i am sure that if i continue to do this, i may ever not be chanced to get my self settled. so i am planning to established a beauty salon for ladies when i get back from the little money i realize from this trip.

I am a professional hair stylist for ladies and i also know more about costuming so i am sure i am going to excel in that field. i am just praying to God to lead me right to the best location because i am not sure i can stay in the house back in Detroit, again as my friend(Duane) is married and i will be the only one and i think a very good location is one of the most important thing to make a business boom rightly.

When you will reply my mail, i want you to tell me more about your family background because my dad always tell me before he died that 'its one thing to have a good wife and its another thing to have bad in laws' and that its the good in laws he's got with my mum's family that helped them most in there marriage.

Do you want to have children ? and if yes how many?

Have you date anyone on the internet before and if yes how does it feel when you meet the person?You should be able to ask me any question you think you wanna know about me and i will answer you with all sincerity.I better run now and have my daily workout. Till i hear from you again, stay safe and blessed. Bye for now.

Yours,

Lessy Bobb
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 am

lessyd1.jpg

lessyc2.jpg

lessydeff_bobb@yahoo.com

I know we never get to talk or see each other much before, But being apart for the start doesn't change the way human being sure feel in loving themselves. Sure I'm lonely and need a man in my life, most especially when my dream come through with my mission here in Africa, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest but felt loved at least seen a good hearted man been in contact with. But, just remember that I really want to be loved that's why i stick to you alone and never visited the site we met. this gets me through every minute of every day of my stay here for the good and a good plan for the right man of my life. Sweetheart, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you when we finally met, thats why you gave benefit of doubt or what will i call it?. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. I have never love anyone in person but i started this when i don't even know you, this makes me scared.

I want you to make me feel loved, to make me feel safe, but more importantly, please make me feel wanted. We both want our friendship to grow right from the very first day we started contacting, that's why we gave it a go. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. i want you for a soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love.

I want you to keep imagine what our first kiss will be like, our first date, please as long as you remember that I want to love you with every aching bone in my body no matter what. Having your love will be the best thing that will ever happe to me, i swear. I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change, honey pls i we love to come there with u in london, all i need is ur help to come there, pls love i cant wait to meet u again.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 2:29 pm

lessydeff_bobb@yahoo.com

Yes of course, cos i need to meet, but pls honey u need to help me out of here, pls i cant wait to meet u again, am lonely here...pls baby
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:11 am

lessyav.jpg
lessyav.jpg (4.28 KiB) Viewed 6362 times

On Facebook,
Lessy Bobb aka lessy.bobb
Worked at Model
Went to University of South Alabama - Creative Writing: Poetry USA
Female
Joined FB at February 20 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:26 am

abusing stolen pics of "Megan" - nometro.com/megan/
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lessydeff_bobb@yahoo.com - stolen pics of "Megan"

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 am

On wireclub,
lessy bobb (lessydeff_bobb) 29 • Single • Female

I'm a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:49 pm

On DMF:

Hello, how are u doing today ?

Thanks so much for ur responds, well I'll love to chat and get to know more about you too,really I'm new on this site and i don't want to talk to too many people here,hope that doesn't sound rud,just want to be very careful..So if you don't mind let make it personal,i mean let chat through our personal IM,am on yahoo and my ID is (lessydeff_bobb@yah oo.com) ,you can add me or better still send me an email and let get to know more about each other,hope to see you

Profile elements:

lessybobb
29 y/o female from Valley, USA
modeling
two pictures used are already reported here.
+

lessye.png
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.