Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

luckyhec@gmail.com on Match

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

luckyhec@gmail.com on Match

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:37 pm

From victim email report: This one is in Nigeria.

> On Nov 23, 2014 Hector Lino <luckyhec@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello XXXXX,
>
> How are you doing today and hope you are having a good evening??. thanks for
getting back to me and i'm happy to hear from you . I just wanna know if i got
your email right .. get back to me Asap.Thank you.
>
> Hector.

On Monday, November 24, 2014
Hector Lino <luckyhec@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi XXXXXX, I was very scared to
even put myself out on a dating site because it makes me a little nervous, but if
this is what it takes to meet the right woman , i am more than willing to do
it.It's easier to write outside of the dating site which i think is more private
here to talk ...Honestly i love the fact that you liked my profile.I like yours
too and am very skeptical about the online thing, but i am also hoping to find
that special someone before i waste another minute! i'm new at this online Dating
stuff .Your profile Picture is one of the things i am attracted to and a reason i
would like to get to know you better.Well , i just wanted to give you a little
insight in the life and times of me. I really don't like to talk about me, but if
you find you can't sleep at night and need something to put you to sleep, wait till
you read this. i'm a pretty straightforward person. it takes far too much work to
pretend to be what one is not. i look exactly like my pics no difference...i can't
stand when people put pics of them and it doesn't look anything like them whats so
ever. But i don't look at people for there looks i look at a person for their
personality and their inner beauty because you can be the most beautiful person in
the world and without personality or a heart your not a true person. i don't paint
a picture of who i am because what you see is what you get....i'm actually good
looking and comfortable in my skin and self-confident.I'm happy with myself. The
person i am is much more than how i look. i tend to believe that is true of most
people...but then sometimes i meet people who are so focused on how they look, they
can't get beyond that. There is so much more to life.i love to laugh and i usually
end up making other people laugh most of the time. i confess that sometimes i worry
too much, though i'm trying to stop that, so i find that if i laugh and make others
laugh, it gets my mind off things. Because i am a worrier, i tend to look for
partner who is more laid-back, because she will keep me from going too far. When
i've had relationships with people who worry, it makes me worse, and then we just
end up driving each other crazy.My schedule can also be flexed during the week. My
number one priority is my daughter, who is 8 years old.She is my life and my best
friend for now.i'm enjoying the time with my girl. i also don't work weekends
unless i absolutely have to. i do have to travel for work sometimes, mainly to
France and Italy .It is absolutely beautiful there, so i enjoy it a great deal.
it's hard leaving my girl but sometimes we go together ..So, i guess you want to
know more about what i want in a companion. i enjoy sports tremendously.I LOVE
BASEBALL! i like football too, but i'm also into the more "violent" sports like
wrestling and boxing.. See, i told you i could be a bit sarcastic.I like bowling
and i can play pool too!Well, i do have lots of questions:What is your number one
favorite thing to do when you have free time?How would you like to spend an evening
with someone special?what are you looking for in a relationship?Now, what kind of
questions do have for me ?I have learned to accept people for who they are. Though
there are some things i will not tolerate: a drunk, drug user or someone who lies,
i will say good-bye and have a good life. i know there is no human being out there
perfect, however i do not need the complications in my life that come with these
addictions. ...i don't do the bar scenes because i don't believe you can meet
someone in a bar because for one most of them are just looking for one thing only
and that's not what life or dating is about is about getting to know someone for
who they are as a person.Wow, i've really rambled on long enough. Well, if i
haven't bored you to the point that you've just deleted my message and decided to
move on with your life. i hope you still find me interesting and will write back.
i'm going to apologize to you in advance if i don't get back to you right away.....
i will check my e-mails on my phone, but i don't usually respond to anything until
when am on the computer .

On Thursday, November 27, 2014
Hector Lino <luckyhec@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear XXXXXXX, Happy
thanks giving day and hope you will have alot of fun during this holiday.Your email
was pretty cool, I also hope we can get to know about each other well enough
through emailing which i am believing that this is all real.Your beautiful words
make me feel just that.If you are anything like me, that is only the cover of a
book, it's the story behind the cover that brings out the true beauty in a
person.My mind is spinning with all the things that I would like to say to you. I
just want to sit and talk to you for hours. I want to know everything about you
and what experiences have created such a beautiful human being.I will say that I
would like to become one of your best friends. ;-) I want so bad to be loved and
to love with all my heart.To have someone to grow old with, and have young couples
look at my partner and I and say 'I want to be just like that when we are old.' I
don't know when to begin. I am at a total lose of words right now . My head is
spinning in a million different directions. I don't know whether to laugh or cry,
be sad or excited. My hands are shaking right now to a point that I find it
difficult to type... I met my ex while schooling and we got married 10 years ago
and I got divorced 2 years ago . I should have let her go over 3 years ago....but I
chose not to for a couple of reasons....1) I take my marriage vows very seriously
and 2) I could not provide for my daughter like I could staying married to
her....and that meant more to me....so I pretty much sacrificed myself to keep the
family together and to allow my kid some of the finer things....i.e., education.
If I had to do over again, I would have left...but hind sight is always better.
So..because of my past relationship....I do have a lot of love pent up wanting to
burst out. I am not sure mine pent-up love wants to come out gently or just bust
out...LOL!!!. I was raised Catholic, and my parents were married for over 40 years.
I really take those vows to heart, and have very little respect for those that do
not. I am extremely passionate, almost to a fault. I believe in sharing love and
intimacy as often as possible. I don't think there is anything wrong with holding
hands in public, or even sharing a kiss. It is a display of love, and I think that
is beautiful. Kissing is one of my favorite activities. So much can pass between
two people with a kiss. There is nothing more amazing than watching a sunrise or
sunset at the beach in the arms of the one you love. Kissing under the
stars...nothing could be better. I want REAL LOVE as well, there is enough drama in
life outside the home, you don't need to have it when you walk in the door. I want
to know that when I get home at night, the person waiting for me on the other side
of the door is going to have a genuine smile on their face for me, and make me feel
as though nothing else in the world matters. I want to be wrapped in loving arms
and share a "welcome home, I'm SO happy to see you" kiss every night.I want that
person to know that they are my life, my strength, my partner, my love.If my love
is the one arriving home after I do, I make every attempt to make sure my arms are
free to hold them as soon as they are ready. I've always longed for that! My
parents always shared a hug and a kiss each night when my Mom would come home from
work. I was also raised in a house full of love. I want my kid to have the
wonderful example of love that had growing up. As i said in my previous email that
I love to travel!! There is nothing worse than being in France or Italy seeing all
the example of love around you, and not having anyone to share it with. LOL! Dear,
I like to travel to St. Augustine Florida because i moved from there down here. I
am a true romantic at heart. I like to write little notes and leave them for the
one I love. I sometimes put little smiley faces in my kid lunch boxes. Silly I
know.I try to be as honest as I can to everyone.Giving my word to do something
means something to me and I try my hardest to keep my word. I will not agree to
something if I know I can't keep that promise even to myself. I like wise will
return to a store if I've forgotten to pay for something and will also give money
back if the change is too much... I'm in a stage of my life that I don't need all
the glitz or glory, just REAL LOVE, honesty, respect, drama free, ambition, and
good family values. I feel as though I am writing a book, it just seems like there
is so much to say, and that we are like minded in so many ways. We are looking for
the same type of person we have the same ideals. I need someone to protect me,
love me, respect me, encourage me, and so many more things. I guess when it comes
to love I want it all. In that respect I guess I am selfish. I am a very giving
person, I believe in give and it shall be given.Thats what I like about my job I
get to give to those who are in need.I live in East bayand my favorite place to eat
is chez Panisse on Shattuck Ave.Oh, I've rambled on long enough! I just want to
keep typing and tell you everything about me. That would take forever, and
honestly, I'd much rather tell you in person. :-)

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 Hector Lino <luckyhec@gmail.com> wrote:

Sweet xxxxxx,Probably the best place to begin, is to respond specifically to a
few things that either affected me or i had a specific thought about. Organizing
this may take a bit..LOL...hopefully it'll make some sort of sense when i'm
finished! (i'm working hard not to get too excited too fast..LOL...) .The things
you want in a partner are all things that i want as well, unconditional love,
knowing in a crowded room that you are the one that person wants, inherant trust
and admiration, and desire to do everything in your power to make sure the other
person is happy, and knows how much you love them everyday of your lives together.
i guess that sounds silly, but it is truly how i feel. i want to be there to
support my love and have her know that no matter how bad her day seemed, when she
arrives home, i will be waiting for her to help alive her stress and share in this
pain. i want to be there for my woman no matter what! i love to share feelings
and know that my partner is comfortable enough with me to tell me absolutely
anything. I long to have someone care about what happened in my day, and is willing
to share with me how their day went, even if it was a boring, normal day. :-) I
grew up in Italy because i was born in Turin and also studied in Italy .I moved to
Florida when i was 23yrs old .My Mom died 7 years ago, just 6 months after Camilla
was born and i wanted her to be close to her grandparents.I only had one
grandparent that was still alive after i was 8.I did not know either of my
grandfathers. Both died before i was born. My Irish grand mother died when i was
8, my first of MANY funerals growing up. My family is very loving. We would do
anything for each other. i also lost my oldest sister 10 years ago because i am
the youngest of 2 kids, just 3 weeks before my wedding. Both died of cancer.I hate
that disease! i'm a Dual Citizen i.e American Italian and Nigerian .. My Mom was
from Minnesota while My dad is from Nigerian,they met each other when they are
schooling in Italy. My dad returned to Nigeria 2 years after he lost my mom and
stay there till this present moment . i've been to France 4 times over the past two
years. i really like it there. i go to Lyon, which is in the south eastern part
of France. it is only an hour to Italy, it was incredible that i grew up
there...My ex's grandfather was from Sicily, and i loved hearing him tell stories.
He was one of the funniest men i'd ever met. My ex's uncles are wonderful as
well.I also love to bake and spend time in the kitchen coming up with new
creations. You should see my kitchen - it is gigantic! it is so much fun to cook
and entertain in. i think that sharing time creating in the kitchen with the
person you love is just a sensuous as any other activity. The looks, feeding each
tastes of what you are working on, a gentle brush of hands, or coming up behind
your partner and wrapping your arms around their waist as they work are wonderful
ways to share your passion and love for one another. These are all things i've
dreamed of, but never experienced. it is probably an unrealistic dream, but it is
just a small example of the romantic side of me. i love to cook a lot .i enjoy
staying home and playing games or watching movies, or sports. i long to have
someone to snuggle with on the sofa and enjoy a good movie or football game. All
that being said, i REALLY love to go dancing. My kid laugh at me all the time
because i will listen to music in my room while combing my hair and dance as i
work. Most people probably think that i am insane.I'm 5'10" tall and i have Hazel
eyes that are the window to my soul.They will tell you everything about me. They
show my happiness, sadness, and pain. You will always know how i am truly feeling
by looking me in the eyes. i am dedicated to my partner, my Camilla and my close
friend because i only have one .I will do anything for anyone, especially those i
care about.There is something you should know about me, and i am being totally
honest with you right now...i am an affection addict. i love to touch and be
touched. i like to hold hands, hug, kiss, and be intimate as often as possible. i
love to end my phone conversations with 'i love you.' My MOM taught me that at a
very young age because as i said above, you never know when it will be the last
time. i enjoy knowing that i bring out the desire in the woman that i am with, and
that she wants to be with me.I am extremely flirty with my woman, and enjoy
expressing my love and desire for her. i am not the most handsome man (outward
appearance) in the world, but i do feel i have a beautiful soul and i carry more
passion and desire in my pinky finger than most men have in their entire bodies.i
truly believe that you can tell alot about a person from their kiss. i was not
kidding when i said it was one of my favorite activities. You can share so much in
a kiss, and i too what to find that person that still gives me butterflies when we
are old and gray. Honestly, that is one of the ways that i knew my marriage was
over years ago. The passion and desire, the love that had once been in every kiss
was no longer there.I knew that it was only a matter of time before she left.I
would have hidden my feelings for years simply for the sake of my kid. Thank
goodness that i no longer have to.How I've rambled on and i have some questions for
you .What's your favorite ice cream?What are your favorite restaurants?What would
you like to eat off your partner?What are your favorite holiday dishes?What dish of
your mother's is your favorite?What dishes do you make the best? Oh , i've rambled
on far long enough.. Dear , there was an information which was passed across to me
over the phone this morning that my dad was seriously ill and i need to be with
him because he's the only one for me . so i would be going to Nigeria any time soon
but will let you know once i'm back from the airport maybe i will make an impromptu
trip to him or not . i so enjoy opening up and sharing all of these things. i will
be happy to tell you anything else that you want to know. Some of these things i
really wanted to tell you in person. i guess it is better that you read them and
decide if i am someone you would like to meet. i can tell you that i really would
like to meet you some day soon. i hope that you feel the same way. We could have
one heck of a good time sharing stories and laughing. :-) .i will be thinking of
you every day, and waiting anxiously to hear how things went. Wish me Luck in my
travel and i will definitely send you a message soon.Hector.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: luckyhec@gmail.com on Match

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:35 pm

Scammer's profile on Match: HazelEyedSF@talkmatch.com

> From: HazelEyedSF
Received 11/21/2014
HazelEyedSF
42 years old
San Francisco, CA
Seeking women 35-56

Re: Hello....

I am pretty straightforward and I would rather know the truth than some
sugar-coated version of it. If I care enough to ask your opinion about something,
I want you to care enough to give me your honest opinion and not just agree with
me because you think that will make me happy. Does that make sense to you? If you
would love to talk more . i'm here but don't know how i can share more about my
self right here. whats your email address?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: HazelEyedSF@talkmatch.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Username: HazelEyedSF
City: San Francisco
State: California
I am happy, confident, genuine and have a lot to offer someone wanting to enjoy life. I love to laugh at the funny things that happen day to day, and I am learning not to take things too seriously. There is a side of me that loves a challenge and learning new things, and I also think it is important to be silly and find the humor in some situations. I have a high energy level, but enjoy great conversation in a hot tub or by a fire, or watching a movie at home. Being healthy and taking care of myself is something I value I can have a good time doing just about anything, spending time with friends, having dinner, drinks, concerts, cookouts, the pool and lake. However I would love to have someone special to do these things with or just stay home, cuddling on the couch and watching movies.I love to travel and I like all types of music but my favorite is country. I workout/attend a boot camp 1-2 days per week and stay as fit as possible. I want someone who takes care of themselves as well. This is very important to me.. I am a very loyal and faithful person with a big heart and would do anything for anyone. I'm very young at heart and don't feel my age. Everyone has their faults and I'm not perfect, however, I believe that you should always treat another with respect. I would love to find my best friend as well as someone I can have a future with. I believe in honesty and doing what you say you will do. And that goes with everything. I want someone who will put forth the effort in getting to know me and be with me. I want someone I can have fun with and be spontaneous with! I can be very picky but I would rather be picky and alone than with someone and miserable. Life is too short. I don't play games and I don't like drama. At this stage of life most of us are 'set in our ways' to some degree, and I believe mutual respect and patience are deserved. Also, I am open to meeting and finding someone somewhere other than in my own backyard...if two people are willing to make an effort, it doesn't matter how far you have to go, you just never know unless you try!

Picture used:
a1.JPG
a1.JPG (14.43 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidtoni60@gmail.com

Unread postby cmcqueary36 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Also goes by the name David Toni, with the same, almost to the letter, emails as listed above, email address davidtoni60@gmail.com, I have googled him and also came up with a davidtoniluca802@yahoo.com, and he is posting different pictures but ALL the emails are almost identical.
cmcqueary36
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Thanks for the info. Do you have the photos he's using?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:56 pm

cmqueary36,

Drop all contact with the scammer immediately and do not attempt to close any of his online accounts.
Please be sure to read and follow this advice to protect yourself and other unknown victims of this scammer.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

davidtoni60@gmail.com

Unread postby cmcqueary36 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:16 pm

These are what I have of him, and he said the little girl is his daughter

Pictures of minor girl deleted. We do not post children's pictures here.

Caterina
58855_496498077080940_453142431_n.jpg
T (7).jpg
561743_432249483505800_518476170_n.jpg
T (26).jpg
cmcqueary36
New survivor

davidtoni60@gmail.com

Unread postby cmcqueary36 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:30 pm

just wanted to update you that "david" is now trying to call me from a 255.5555 and 913.255.5555, I had my coworker answer in spanish and he actually said this is david. I went to my phone company and blocked all those numbers I have received calls from
cmcqueary36
New survivor

davidtoni60@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:51 pm

That number shows up as a landline in Kansas, and probably not VOIP redirected, so my guess is that it is a spoofed number, as your scammer is sitting in Nigeria.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

davidtoni60@gmail.com

Unread postby cmcqueary36 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Ok, thank you, I was starting to get worried about him knowing one of my and that he was back here in the city I am in KS
cmcqueary36
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.