Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

luckyhec@gmail.com on Match

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davidtoni60@gmail.com

Unread postby cmcqueary36 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:27 pm

David Toni
6:51 PM

Honey how are doing today?? I am not really happy with you to be honest with you.You seem like you don't even wanna see me any more and like you think am joking about my coming back home.You said you will send the money in your lunch time and i have been calling since my morning here,i didn't even hear from you and this isn't how we started the whole thing.You don't talk on the computer again and no calling not emails anymore.Its doesn't take an hour to send money in the western union at all.Please let me know if you cant send the money anymore.So that i will know what next to do because its like you are playing games i really don't understand at all.

_____

the above email is the last one I received after I got another angry text from the number +2348089481424
cmcqueary36
New survivor

davidtoni60@gmail.com

Unread postby cmcqueary36 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:39 pm

From David Toni

Here is the infor of the agent you will send the money to. Dont ever think i will do anything to hurt you i am not a bad person.It is cash deposit and it cant affect you and moreover this is a good thing not something that will implicate you.

NAME :CATY DUNNI TAYLOR
ADDRESS: 65 ISLAND RD , LAGOS , NIGERIA 23401

After you must have send it you are to get back to me with Western Union information ( receipt ) that you use to send the Money
cmcqueary36
New survivor

davidtoni60@gmail.com

Unread postby cmcqueary36 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:41 pm

and here is the email that knocks it out of the ballpark...

Dearest XXXXX

I would very much like to express to you how much you really mean to me. I would really love to do this in person while holding you tight in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, I can only write to you to express my feelings.

Angel, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for each other. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.I am convinced that our love is true because the longer I am away from you, the stronger is my yearning to be with you. You are my heart's desire and I am yours forever I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.

You are the one. The one person I want to grow old with. The one person who can make me smile, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart. Yes you! You are the one with whom I want to dream; to fly, to dance and rejoice. You are the one I want to hike with; starting from here, now; aiming to reach the horizon, sometime before eternity. You are the one I want to walk with, on the beach, barefoot - leaving footprints in the wet sand, the sea breeze taking liberties and time moving at our will and pace.

You are the one. The one in whose arms I dream of enjoying blissful peace; for it is in your arms that I am oblivious of the world; forgetting appointments, heat and stress. You are the one I dream of each night, sweeping you off your feet and carrying you to nowhere specific. Your eyes are the ones I have aspirations of reading, it is your heart that I wish to conquer. Yes, your heart is where I wish to reside.

Sweetheart , I talked to The Traveling agent today about my flight schedule to you And the travelling agent said that he will like to know the nearest airport to you therefore he would ask me when am leaving and They gonna get back to me my Departure and as well as Arrival time for you to wait for me at The Airport so That you can Pick me Up ..

Here's my information where you will need to send The Money to for me to get The money .. ..

NAME : DAVID TONI
ADDRESS: 180, AJAO RD ,AJAO ESTATE, LAGOS , NIGERIA 23401

After you must have send it you are to get back to me with Western Union information ( receipt ) that you use to send the Money so that i can receive it here like the information below

SENDER'S NAME:
AMOUNT SENT:
TEXT QUESTION: who is The Money for ?
TEXT ANSWER: David
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER ( 10 DIGIT ):

My Heart , You are the one. The one I want to burn with, in every adversity, sorrow, fall and defeat. I wish to be consumed by your thoughts, dreams and ambitions. I want to feel you with my hands, kiss you with my lips and hold you with my arms. I want it to be you I see, feel and touch, every time I close my eyes. I want to sing with you; for you; or just close my eyes and hear you sing. I want to hear your deepest secrets and tell you all mine. I want to be the one to inspire you to take on the world and get whatever your heart desires. I want you to believe in what I believe, for I believe you can!

My dearest love, only you can complete me and make me whole.

All my love,
all my life,
David
cmcqueary36
New survivor

Re: luckyhec@gmail.com on Match

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:41 am

+2348089481424
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)

Thanks for posting the emails. Now, stay completely silent to him. Not a single word.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

msmile2015@gmail.com

Unread postby no more » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:01 pm

This gentleman has a new name and email address, but the emails are pretty much the same. He is from California in the new round of emails. He has a son named Rafael. He is in Nigeria taking care of a sick father. He even sent me a Nigerian phone number to call or text. He sent an email about a dream he had. I already felt something was off and googled what he wrote. I found it word for word right out of a romance novel. His name is Mattiello Jimmy Daniels, but goes by Jimmy. He claims to be from Italy and has a heavy Italian accent. His email address is msmile2015@gmail.com. I hope nobody else falls victim to this guy.
no more
New survivor

msmile2015@gmail.com on match

Unread postby no more » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:19 pm

This man has been around the block a few times. He has been on match before under the name of David or Hector. Now he is Mattiello Jimmy Daniels. Says he is from California. He lost his mother due to brain cancer about 8 years ago around the time his son Rafael was born. Now his father is sick in Nigeria and he is there taking care of him. I felt something was off early in our communication, but really caught on when I realized an email that he sent was copied from a book.

Hello,
How are you doing . thanks for getting back to me and I'm happy to hear from you . I just
wanna know if I get your email right .. get back to me Asap
Jimmy

Hi ,
Let me try this again...I had an email partially written and hit the wrong button on my laptop and "poof" it was gone. Thanks so much for your email. It is always so nice to get something in your inbox other than spam and junk when you wont know it is there .:) Hope this email finds you well and having a nice day?

Well again your profile and photo was definitely eye catching. I'm sure you are getting plenty of emails, lol. To be honest I'm leary about online dating . How has your experience been? Have you met anyone? I am looking for a serious relationship and marriage but I believe that you have to be friends first. I think being friends first makes a good relationship because you learn a lot about that person and I'm looking for someone that shares the same values.I'm looking for my twin soul. The one I can share everything with and be comfortable with in any situation. I love to laugh and have a good time. I grew up in church and believe that God is an important person to have in your life and your relationship. I am probably one of the most outgoing and sarcastic person you will meet but I can be very shy at times . Most of the time you have to tell me to be quiet. Lol! I am fortunate to have a career in a field I love that is very flexible when I need it to be. I have worked in many different areas of the field. I worked from home and My job is perfect. I work for myself and I schedule my work that allows me to have every other Friday off. I never work weekends, unless there is an event and I have all major holidays off too, not including my vacation.I guess you want to know more about what I want in a companion. I enjoy sports tremendously.I love to play softball in the summer and I love the beaches but prefer the mountains any day. I love to laugh...love comedy clubs although there aren't many down this way anymore. I love movies , my favorite are scary but I like a good action, drama, or comedy too.
Dear, I am looking for the person who completes me. The person who, for the rest of my life, I want to wake up next to, walk beside holding hands each day, and dream of every night. I want to find someone who enjoys life and wishes to live it to the fullest every day. Someone who is interested in my day and will tell me about her when I ask because I will honestly want to know. I want to share the rest of my life with someone who wants nothing more than to do the same. I am a hopeless romantic but I need my woman to realize that, while grand gestures are nice, they are not what will make me want her the most. It's the simpler things that turn me on , call me in the middle of the day for no other reason than you were thinking about me
Questions ?
What do you do for fun?
What was the last movie you watched?
Favorite holiday and why. ?
Well that's enough about me right now. I pray that this message goes through. I am very down to earth and would like to talk to you and get to know you more. So if I haven't scared you off, I will look forward to hearing from you because I have learned to accept people for who they are and have also learned there is nothing to be gained in trying to change them if they aren't what you are looking for. God Bless and have a wonderful day
Jimmy

Text removed due to sexual content. It was fairly tame, but we took it away just in case. Wayne.

Your Man
Matt

The last one was copied from a book. And notice the name change as well. I hope this man is stopped before someone really gets hurt by him.

no more
New survivor

Re: msmile2015@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:14 pm

no more,

Thank you for your update and glad knowing you realized something is not right before any damage occurred. You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 a topic about what you need to do for protecting yourself while being targeted by a scammer.

If you have any emails, pictures or info (phone number for example) regarding this scammer that are not already posted here, feel free to post it, after you delete your own name or your real life details if mentioned. Those elements may save someone else soon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

msmile2015@gmail.com on Match

Unread postby britgodfrey » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 am

I always get leary of guys using online dating sites and immediately give an email address, because well hello google is your friend. First thing i do is bam type in this email address in google search msmile2015@gmail and wallah this board comes up. Hopefully this helps someone else as well! He only has one picture up (which is also shady). His MatchID is: "Lovingskyguyjim" and says he is located in Fayetteville, NC. If you need me to continue conversing with him to catch him please reach out and let me know!
Best,
Sam

Wrote me this:
Hi there , How are...

Hi there ,
How are you doing today ? Thanks for the winked and just wanna say hi to you
Matt
msmile2015@gmail
britgodfrey
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:46 am

britgodfrey,

Thanks for the information. Drop all contact with him, please! We do not want to take any chance of educating him, or making him suspicious and change his profiles. If he does, it will hurt other victims. Please stay away, and do not respond to him at all anymore. Thanks. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby c@kelady » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:03 am

Yep he's talking to me currently. Its sad to find this out. Mattiello jimmy Daniels he says he's currently in Nigeria with his sick father. He Haden asked me to wire money or anything as of yet. He says he wants to come home so he can meet me... I thought I finally found someone. Darn it! Thanks for letting me find this though cuz I'd rather know now than later.
c@kelady
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.