Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evergreen.jerry@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

evergreen.jerry@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:46 pm

On Angel Return:

Please tell me do you smile all of the time, what can a man do to make you happy all the days of your life ...can you still be happy with a man who believes in you..?
I saw your profile and have been thinking,and cant take you off my mind and want to know if you are somewhere smiling with another man now..lol will you write me .. can we share more pics ??.
i feel you are too beautiful outside and believe you have a nice heart to love and adore. and i want to know why you have not been taken too ARE U THAT DIAMOND IN THE DIRT yet to be found ..?
will you write me back at evergreen.jerry @ y a h o o . c o m or evergreen.jerry@yahoo.com or text me on my mobile..949) 328-4531
DO YOU HAVE A LOVER NOW? AM I BEING STUPID TO HAVE WRITTEN YOU ...
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT MAKES U SPECIAL ... And i promise if i am your friend i
will do anything to put a smile on your face too.
Hugs and kisses

Jerry

Profile elements:

jerry Evergreen
Male / Single
50 - Akron / United States
Slogan pilot seeks co pilot

i am a self made successful active man who is working tremendously to accomplish everything i set out to do... i'm a type A-type personality who doesn't quit until the job is done if you catch my drift, i care for everyone around me. i like to have fun and laugh... to me sexy isn't everything in a relationship. i like to have shoulder and i don't mind to sharing mine. i am a man of varied interests who has an active lifestyle. i like to keep fit by walking out. i'm a kind, honest, faithful, reliable man with an adventurous spirit. I'm looking for quality friendship that could turn quality relationship.

I'm looking for quality friendship that could turn quality relationship.

Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 188
Weight(kg) 66
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession contractor
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

Stolen pictures used:

+19493284531
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Saddleback Valley, CA
Original network provider* Mpower Communications Corp - Ca
Google Voice VoIP in Pomona, CA

Stolen pictures used:

jerry.JPG

jerry1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: evergreen.jerry@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:47 pm

jerry2.JPG
jerry2.JPG (9.74 KiB) Viewed 2488 times

On FB:

Jerry R Evergreen aka jerryr.evergreen.7

jerry3.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: evergreen.jerry@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Real face on Tagged:

Kingsley I
Lagos, Nigeria
Tagline: pilot seeks co pilot

jerry.real.jpg
jerry.real.jpg (9.58 KiB) Viewed 2488 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.