Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Amber Collins

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Amber Collins

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Barrettjoan
Female / Single
31 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom

About Me
I am a young, active and cheerful woman. I have a strong character, hardworking, goal-oriented, intelligent and have a quick mind. On the other hand, I am very well-educated, feminine and graceful. I have multiple personalities, love to travel, willing to take risks and not afraid of changes. I really would like to get married as soon as possible and hope to meet a serious man here,But am an Orphan,and am here in Ghana mainly to get to take what belongs to me which i have rightly been deprive off........ I JUST NEED A MAN WHO WILL LOVE ME AND CARE AND HELP ME FIGHT THE PROBLEM I GOT HERE AND AM READY TO RELOCATE FROM HERE TO HIM.
Looking For
MY Dream Man: I would like to meet a mature, intelligent man who knows how to take risks and to make responsible decisions. I do not have too big requirements from my man, he just has to be a man and love me sincerely. I think that everything else will come with the development of our relationship.I am seeking a man who will treat me with respect, love and care, who will understand me. I want to be loved and I will give my love back. When people feel good to each other they do not need words sometimes and they can lie in bed holding each other and keeping silence. I truly believe if you love someone you always try to see the sparkling with love and happiness eyes and you always try to make little things to see his\her smile. Mutual understanding and respect are very important things in a relationship.
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 171
Weight(kg) 63
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession Accounting
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Interests Traveling and meeting new people and learning new language.(Dream Man)
Activities ASK ME
Books Magazines and any good
Movies Romatic,comedy and Horror.
Music ALL
TV Shows CNN AND MORE
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Scorpio

Hello,am new here and i just registered here,My yahoo ID is barrettjoan633@yahoo.com,barrettjoan633@outlook.com,I was introduced here by a female friend of mine to this site who is happily married with kids now to a man who she meet here and they are currently in PARIS for his vacation....Nice to meet you....NOTEls i find it difficult to use here as am not always here but meet me on my yahoo or outlook.
Attachments
amber.JPG
amber2.JPG
amber2.JPG (21.03 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: barrettjoan633@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:10 am

On Skype:

Barett Joan aka barett.joan - avatar a picture with an American flag and a passport
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.