Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bergarm001@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: bergarm001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:46 am

Email:

Hello Dearest
I really feel blessed since I met you its kinda hot in here and the people are damn black and amazing lol. I started having this feelings that they like white people they've all being trying to get closer..LOL
i must confess its really nice and fun here in Africa. i hate the weather its f***ing hot. i'm sorry i didnt give you enough time to talk yesterday i was so busy baby getting my stuff. i wish you could be here with me to help in some way! i miss you so bad my Honey.
I prayed for you before i left my Hotel this morning and i hope you do same for me?
Just checking to let you know that i'm thinking about you lol and to update you about my activities in here.

Gotta go now talk later......This is my cell you can reach me +2348186582689

Hugs & Kisses

Return-Path: bergarm001@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.158.193])
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014

+2348186582689

This telephone number is most likely a Nigeria number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:09 am

Emails:

There are many qualities that make relationships good . support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship.Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.98.135])
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014

hello dear been here missing you... how have you been now... dear please try to read my mail and write me back... i love you so much

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.156.201])
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:36 am

Email:

Hello dear it would be great to hear from you dear.... you can call me on this mobile dear +2348133702419 i would be waiting for your call dear...i really miss so much about you but you are always busy dear...asap am out of Africa i will be planning to come down to you dear......i hope it happen in January baby...

i love you so much xxx

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.93.167])
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Email:

Hello my Darling...waking up and talking to first before anyone was the best way to start my day...I can't believe how much I feel for you..it feels amazing and I feel so blessed! You have made me feel like the luckiest man alive...I'll be dreaming of the day i'm back and we can be together.. It sounds like heaven to me. You are the woman of my heart and I will now and always love you my Dear...have a Blessed day...I LOVE U!! Yours Always... But you left me all alone here.... Dear you just have to find lil time for me...you said you gonna call me but you never did...I just wanna speak to you dear... love u so much

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.156.202])
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Email:

Hello dear how have you been.. i do miss you so much here dear..i understand how things are dear but it would have been great if i had your mobile dear ..i would have call you often...i do miss you so much xxx and you know i love you so much baby....i wish you a Merry xmas in advance baby... hope you have a good day ahead..

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.208.69])
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Email:

hello honey i missed you so much dear i do have thought of you always here...i miss you so much ....i always read your message with great joy dear....dear i will always have a goood christmas dear cos am having you so close to my heart...i think it would be great to be with you dear...... it night already here dear....

i love you so muck
Mike cares

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.94.230])
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:17 am

Email:

I love you so much in this time of celebrating Christ may is mercy be upon us as we celebrate is birth of the Lord Jesus Christ... Love you so much from Mike

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.87.100])
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:19 am

Email:

Honey I miss you so much here too but it would be wonderful if we talk on phone dear... I just wanna be in your arm just let have your mobile and I will give you a call dear.. I love you so much baby

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.156.202])
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:22 pm

Email - January 25:

Whatt plans do you have for us now.. I really wanna talk to you soon baby.. I miss you and love you so much.

Email:

Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.224.115.16])
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Email:

The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love. Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust. Do you trust me?

Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015

Google IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.