Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lisa_jackson41@aol.com - angelreturn

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lisa_jackson41@aol.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Lisa
Female / Single
29 - New York / United States

Slogan
Caring
About Me
I'm a gentle,loyal,family
Looking For
I would like to meet someone cheerful, tender, honest, generous, careful, affectionate and understanding with kind heartI'm caring,understanding and honest.I am seeking a caring,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a woman bcos somehow i
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 150
Weight(kg) 58
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Artistic / Creative / Performance
Profession Yes
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages Arabic
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

You have a nice profile am Lisa by name i will be glad to no other much more better,if you are interested in me you can write me a message on my person email address Asap..lisa_jackson41@aol.com
Attachments
lisa.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lisa_jackson41@aol.com - angelreturn

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:34 am

The picture used is stolen from a zhinsta.com account, where it is posted as part of a gallery by someone having a different name and location.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lisa_jackson41@aol.com - angelreturn

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Email:

How are you doing? Good to read from you, I would love to talk and get to know you Can you please tell me more about yourself , How old are you? Where do you really live? what is it like where you live? do you smoke or drink? do you have kids? How long have you been on the site and what are your experience there?

Lisa

Return-Path: lisa_jackson41@aol.com
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail MOBILE
Received: from 105.5.190.88 by webmail-m297.sysops.aol.com (64.12.152.36)
X-Originating-IP: [105.5.190.88]

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Originating IP: 105.5.190.88
Originating ISP: Cell-c
Country of Origin: South Africa
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lisa_jackson41@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:42 am

Email:

Thank you so much forgetting back to my message.i want you to know that You sound Interesting Anyway let me tell you about myself, I'm,28, Never been married and no kids, l graduated in a Nursing College 4 years ago and i am planing to go back to school to finished up my master degree in Nursing.l have a RN degree in Nursing and I am also into Modelling.My Dislikes are Lies,Cheat,dishonestly,Games,My Likes are Good Heart,God Fearing,Fun person,Loving and Caring,someone i can talk to,my soul mate and more from him.I don't want something in my life and it is separation of a good family later My hobbies are swimming,Reading,Partying and I love to cook,I like sea foods but would eat anything good Lol My Colors are White,Red,Brown and Blue,Love and Adore kids a lot and want some too someday.I definitely don't play games nor like people that do. I know giving oneself to another person is a risk, that can lead to a broken heart,but I believe it is better
to love (to take the risk of heartache) than to be alone (because we don't want to take the risk of heartache)l live alone and by myself, I lost My Parent and my little sister Few Years ago, I am all alone and looking for someone to spend my life with someone to face the future together with I'm easy to get along with I've been told that i'm a classy girl with a great smile.I'm an optimistic person who has a variety of interests.I'm a down to earth lady who consider herself,honest,romantic,caring with a big heart,intelligent,ambitious,self motivated,secure,expressive,passionate,good Christian with a good sense of humor lol I'm open minded and fun loving.I do not want someone who play games and that would break my heart I am looking for a man who finds deep care and humble commitment in his heart and thrives to excellence in service for woman and that i can spend the rest of my life with a man that has a winning personality and clean straight forward
character always with a smile on His face and a warm open inviting heart! A man who can and will support his woman in all walks of life..To be there on my side in good and bad times!! A proposition to make a life.A great life, but also with exhaustive love-energy and love-commitment to invest A man that will attend to are female role with deep cultural understanding.who can transfer this role and be a model for the children! a Man who is not afraid to learn to live up to the social standings of this family and, still, does have the erotic capabilities and sexual drive to attend to his woman with great personal desire, obedience and loving attention!.I am looking for a mature man who is responsible, has good moral ethics and can stand on his own two feet. I'd like for him to have good financial sense and not be a wasteful spender I hope to learn more about you soon.Take the time to write me and tell me more about yourself,and about all you have been through in life also what you are looking for..I hope you'll write back

Lisa

X-Originating-IP: [105.0.128.139]
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 105.0.128.139
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:38 am

Email:

Thank you so much my forgetting back to me and am so happy knowing more about you.I am really ready to go for what i want in life.I am looking for a man who finds deep care and humble commitment in his heart and
thrives to excellence in service for woman and that i can spend the rest of my life with a man that has a winning personality and clean straight forward character: always with a smile on His face and a warm open inviting heart! It would be most wonderful if he has a great sense of
humor, laughs allot, is mostly a good matured man and has tried to
understand himself as well as the opposite gender...He must know that I
am an individual with thoughts and opinions of my own, and is willing to be open minded and discuss
differences of opinions. He understands that in some cases there may be no right or wrong,but just a difference in the way things are viewed according to one's own perceptions..A kind, easy going man who wants to be a help mate, and wants to share in the division of household responsibilities including cooking together,financial decisions and other situations that will affect both of them..A man who is a man and
stands up for his principles, but will diplomatically handle emotions
and reactions and does not anger easily..He must never treat me in a
mean way, scream at me, try to intimidate or humiliate me and never,
ever hit me.Someone who will be by my side when I need him to be,just as I will always be for him.I need a man who enjoys it when a woman can
initiate romance and sex,but is a gentleman in the bedroom and
especially beyond; he will open doors for me and treat me with respect, love and honor.I'd like a man who understands what it's like
to be a friend to his woman and to be able to talk to her and with her
about almost anything and everything. I understand that there are some
things that are going to remain secrets and some things that are still
too painful from our past to talk about, but I'm looking to hear about
their childhood and the good, positive and fun things that life has
brought to them...I'm looking for a man who doesn't expect me to be the
maid, pick up after him,and will not be selfish, self absorbed and or
self centered,I don't expect total sacrifice, but I do expect to be
treated as an equal in most all aspects.I believe Love comes in many
ways and it's not easy to find the right one for me I feel so worried
meeting you this way because I'm going through some hard time right now . I don't know how to tell you about it cause I don't know how you will feel about it I feel so sorry for myself and I don't know if you can be of help to me in all areas .. I am so sad at the moment and I wish to explain my present situation to you I will be so much happy if you can be very understanding and kindly help me get
off it I don't know what else to do . I think I will hurt myself so that I can know that I have no one else in my life Everything seems so
hard for me this time and I think it would be so early for me telling
you everything I wish i could have explain all this to you at first but
It would sound so funny to you that is the reason why I do not want to
tell you then I'm so sorry please would you be there for me No matter
the case ?Hope to hear soon .
Hugz and Kisses

Lisa

X-Originating-IP: [105.4.190.117]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 105.4.190.117
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Email:

Hello dear how are you doing and hows your work doing? Firstly i have to say I'm glad to meet you,I feel some special signs when i was talking to you,though i don't know if I'm wrong or right but i just want to give this a try,First i don't really believe on this online dating thing anymore because of what happened to me,I am not new to it really but i have never met someone that i have wished to find, I'm seeking a kind, confident, and intelligent man for a reflective relationship of mutual trust, respect, and love. I would welcome such a good man into my life and world. Is it you?..I am into meeting someone I can marry in the future strictly. I'm also seeking for an assertive man who is stable, well educated, honest ,cheerful, trustworthy,caring person and fun loving, easy going, enjoy dinning out.I cannot dare talk about "love" at this time I do not want to feel guilt as I might get scared and back away when the fact is..I am in search of a real friend as well. I do not want to hurt you I do not want to hurt anyone I hope you understand.I think you sound very nice and I would be so happy to be the one for you if it ever happens because i feel that's another way of getting closer to God too. I want someone who is very understanding in all areas I feel so worried meeting you this way cos I'm in a Predicament right now I met a Guy Online here on singlesnet few months back just before i lost my parent and my younger Sister in a car wreck accident,i guess i have not told you that,well i was the only one left then without anybody,i am originally from USA,that's where I belong I was all alone and i wanted someone i could be happy with..After few weeks i met this guy online and we dated online for about 2 month,he was from here (South Africa) and i loved him,he used to call me,He said he wanted to come and visit me in the Florida,but he doesn't have the funds to do that..I sent him about $3200.00 he claimed they robbed him off the money,i couldn't complain because i loved him so so much,well then he invited me down here claiming i need to meet his families before we could get married so i decided to come down here and meet him.

I want you to no that you sound like someone of my heart desire,someone i would love to meet and look into the future with,but i just got out of a bad relationship and still facing the wrath alone,Having nobody right now has made things worse for me,i just want to get over all this and get over this and start a new life with someone i can live with and maybe also have a family someday.I hope this meets you well and you get to understand my hard times here in this hell hole,I am stuck in a Motel right now for about 3 weeks and some days due to this problem,..After thinking about all this it took me 2 weeks to get over it ,then i thought of coming down since i didn't see any harm,I made the arrangements and i came here.I got myself a round trip ticket,I arrived at 10:23pm here their time,He came to the airport to pick me and he said it was late and the best thing to do was to stay a Motel till the morning because of security reasons so we don't get attacked by some hoodlums while we leave for their Home in the morning.Sadly before the next day the bastard stole everything the night we spend together in this motel,I thought i will be able to find him because the Motel and I made a report to the police so i waited for some weeks unfortunately the police couldn't find him until now ,I am stuck here in the motel till now here in south Africa,I don't know what else to do,Mike took all the money and the other valuable things i came here with,jewelries,phone,laptop,He left a letter and my passport telling me He was really sorry that i would surely find my way back home but i should forgive him.I can never ...This is what i am facing.Well i have realize I have learned from my mistakes,this was a big wake up call for me. this place has made me realize my mistakes and learn my lesson a lot and opened my eyes for me before it gets worse I plan a big change in my life upon when i make it back home. everyone has made mistakes at least once in their life.I don't know what to do.I need help to leave here ..I hope i don't scare you away with my present situation now,because i ll really want to meet you and see what happens,i understand we just met and im still a stranger to you from your side that's what i think you would see at the moment...I'll be waiting to hear back from you .

SAD AND DEPRESSED ME(LISA)

X-Originating-IP: [41.53.89.60]
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 41.53.89.60
Originating ISP: Cell C (pty)

"Her boyfriend stole "her" phone... but "she" is using a mobile phone for sending the above message...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Email:

I hope you understand,I am stuck here in a motel South Africa where the guy is from, He invited me down here and ripped me off I dont know if this is the best way to tell you this but i hope you dont see things wrong way and hate me..I just want to leave this hell hole and come back to my feet ,i lost everything to this situation and its giving me a very hardtime to even think about it Right now the hotel management has my Plane ticket and Passport,they want me to pay for the weeks i have spent here,i owe this bills because i have been here and had no one to gimme a hand,I dont know what to do anymore..I really just want to leave this hell hole,get back on my feet and come back to the USA to start a new life around someone like you again..I know you wouldn't do that kind of thing to me because i can see it in your words already,i hope we can work this out and see what happens in the future together with us...

X-Originating-IP: [197.106.193.231]
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 197.106.193.231
Originating ISP: Cell C
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:29 am

Email:

Thank you so much for taking your time to reply me I want you to no that the money am owning is sum of $750 and I feel very sad meeting you this way it's just that i have no one to turn to and I really need help to leave here I know how hard it is to help a total stranger or someone you didn't really know especially people over the internet no matter how much of a lovely person they may seem like,you may not know what they are But i want to ask you if you believe in karma. what goes around comes around I want you to know that i am not a bad person and i am not here to hurt your feelings or let you down I know that i could not be the most wonderful person in the world,but because their are so many dodgy people on the internet these days, you may not trust anyone until you feel comfortable with them but I'll be very glad if you could really trust me with your heart and i swear with the grave of my parent i'm not here to hurt you or take advantage of you the bastard did to me and i'll never dare do that to anyone I'll be the happiest if we could work things out!

Lisa

X-Originating-IP: [197.106.193.231]
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 197.106.193.231
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:11 am

Email:

Hello my dearest,

Thank you so much for taking your time to get back to my message..i will be really grateful if you can help me and I promise you that I will never let you down by helping me out of here once again I swear with my parent grave that you will never regret it..thank you so much may God bless you for me..baby when you ask for the bank account the hotel manager told me that you can use this information to send the money through Western union store or Money Gram store..here the Motel manager information where you are going to send the money through a soon as he get the money he will give me my passport and my ticket back and I will be free and make up to you wherever you are because you a good and I will like to start a new life with someone like you and I no that you will never hurt me.thank you so much...just use the hotel manager information I gave to you now okay

NAME....KAYODE

SURNAME...ALONGE

ADDRESS..180 BOURKE STREET

CITY..PRETORIA

COUNTRY....SOUTH AFRICA

ZIPCODE...0002

TEXTQUESTION..OK

ANSWER...OK

Few minutes later:

Baby how are you doing this morning? please less i forgot the hotel management came to my room he told me that after u send the money u will be giving some info at western Union store

MTCN NUMBER..................

SENDERS FULL NAME .........

STATE YOU SEND THE MONEY FROM..............

CITY U SEND THE MONEY FROM ..............

Baby a soon as you send the money let me no so I can tell the hotel manager so I can get my passport back okay..thank you so much my dearest soul..i will be waiting for your reply okay take care of your self for me baby..

Lisa

X-Originating-IP: [197.105.88.24]
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 197.105.88.24
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.