Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jhelen59@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jhelen59@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:35 am

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8284 where the email address jhelen59@yahoo.com is reported for being used with another set of stolen pictures. Real location of the scammer is Nigeria.

Some of the pictures used with this fake identity are already reported online for being abused in scams with different email addresses - brandytorres701@gmail.com; jhellenpenick@yahoo.com; jastopapa@gmail.com; Marylane450@yahoo.com:

On SingleParentMeet (website under FB):

Hi,I would describe myself as a kind,am 30yrs of age..modest, honest and calm woman. I enjoy doing various household chores. I would like to see a faithful, loyal, honest, decent, open, interesting, hardworking Master beside me, who loves children and would raise them in the atmosphere of love and mutual understanding. I value woman, most of all, according to their intellect, kindness and sense of humor .There is peace in my soul for such a long awaited time There is love in my life A love of melody and rhyme. Once you took hold of my heart I knew no other could have reached as whispered fate took my hand To levels only you could reach. I hope I will meet serious Man to share the rest jhelen59@yahoo.com or add me if you are intrested in me.

FB profile used:

Hellen Johnson aka hellen.johnson.125
Works at Doctor of veterinary medicine
Studied at National University College Online
Past: New Utrecht High School
Lives in Queens, New York
From Barcelona, Spain

Pictures used:
jhelen4.jpg
jhelen4.jpg (23.61 KiB) Viewed 1747 times

jhelen5.jpg

jhelen6.jpg
jhelen6.jpg (15.66 KiB) Viewed 1747 times

jhelen7.jpg
jhelen7.jpg (16.97 KiB) Viewed 1747 times

jhelen8.jpg
jhelen8.jpg (23.26 KiB) Viewed 1747 times

jhelen9.jpg

jhelen10.JPG

jhelen11.jpg

jhelen12.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jhelen59@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:36 am

On Tagged:

Helen J, 33
New York City, NY
Tagline: seeking for a good man to be with
Last Active: 9 days ago
i am really looking for a someone who completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings who ready for a long term relationship.who ready to build up a fmaily with someone real..i want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust are one big family and with both..a relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine....well..i believe in devoting my time to my loved once and making them real happy..cause they are my own families and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream man..and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too.
i need love:I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with am,social,romantic,passionate.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty..our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..i know its hard to be completely honest..but i try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best.no one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others.i really do care a lot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely..

On Zorpia:

Hellen aka HellenJohnso0711
33, Montclair, New Jersey, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in United Kingdom.
i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples
feelings,Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality..

Stolen picture used for both profiles:
jhelen13.jpg
jhelen13.jpg (20.69 KiB) Viewed 1746 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.