Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brian Paddick

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brian Paddick

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:00 am

Stolen picture of Former Scotland Yard Deputy assistant commissioner Brian Paddick. The picture was used as an illustration for an article published in the UK media in 2011. Hi stolen images are reported online for being abused in scams since 2013.

Screen name: Bradford12
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: bradfordterry54@yahoo.com

I am Bradford .I enjoy spending life going to theaters, movies and so on. I like home, doing surprises. I am found of reading books and exploring. I am very masculine, tender, kind and lovely. I have a good taste and am very elegant. I love life and I believe you have to live each moment to the fullest! I like to communicate with interesting people and to be kept thoroughly advised. I want to find a woman in my life. I dream of her as of a real, reliable friend and dear. Her merits are kindness, responsiveness, reliability, understanding.

He was also active on Person - the profile is suspended now:

Bradford
58 y.o.
Ohio City
United States

Stolen picture used:

bradford.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.