Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

markalex190@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

markalex190@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:16 am

On AR:

I'm Mark Alex by name,I was just searching here,and I came across your Profile. Believe me. You seem like the one I need to know after going through your profile. Your description piqued my interest in you and I will like to communicate with you further via email. So that we can explore our possibilities and share a warm friendship.please reply on this site, or just simply write a few word on my email address ( markalex190@yahoo.com) or you can also add me on my Yahoo messenger'' markalex190 '' or in Skype ( mark_alex8888 ) Hope to see your lovely message in my mail box,Have a nice day.

Best regards

Mark

Profile elements:

markalex
Male / Divorced
53 - Frankfurt am Main / Germany
I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that I am truthful.
I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Self Employed
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Languages Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish

Picture used:
markd.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: markalex190@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:18 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for your responds i really feel so happy to hear from you, well please i would like us to communicate on Yahoo Messenger or Skype Messenger, let me know if you have one and please kindly send your ID so i can send you a request and add you on my list and we can communicate and chat more better to know more about ourselves. Tell me also about the weather condition over there at the moment, i hope to hear from you soon, Have a nice day...........please add me on my yahoo messenger ( markalex190@yahoo ) or Skype this is my Skype name ( mark_alex8888 ) so we can have a good conversation

Hope to see your lovely message in my mail box

Warm Regard

mark alex

Return-Path: markalex190@yahoo.com
Received: from [82.199.155.138]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014
Reply-To: mark alex <markalex190@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 82.199.155.138
Originating ISP: Core-backbone Gmbh
Country of Origin: Germany

Core-backbone Gmbh is a Hosting company in Nuremberg, Germany...

Pictures received with the email:
markd1.JPG

markd2.JPG

markd3.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:20 am

One of the pictures is used on a German site for:

kelvin0001 aka Kelvin · Manhattan ( North Carolina ), United States · male · registered since 2 months ago

Email:

Hello xxx how are you doing today i hope all is well with you over there...? well thank you so much for your email i'm so happy and glad when reading your email, well you said you want to know more about me that is very good and i'm ready to tell you more about me,well i can remember i have told you my name before i'm Mark Alex by name from United State Of America but i'm working in the US-Army as a Pilot and i am presently living here in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission and my wife is late and i have two kids a boy and a girl my son is 12 years old and my daughter is 15 years old they are schooling in UK and i have been Afghanistan for more than three years now and i'm going to retire in a few months time by December this years i will be finally out or here to met my children.well once again thank you so much for kindly response to my email and for asking me more about me, well i want you to tell me more about you too and send me your picture i hope to hear from you soon, have a nice day.

Warm Regard

Mark

Received: from [82.199.155.138]
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 82.199.155.138
Originating ISP: Core-backbone Gmbh
Country of Origin: Germany
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:21 am

Email:

Hello xxx how are you doing today i hope all is well with you over there...? well thank you so much for your email and care for me and my children, i want you to know that im going to retire from the Military in a one and half month time finally because i want to settlement to take good care of my children because they are still very young they need me now mostly in their life well xxx thank you so much so much once again please xxx i want you to give me your Skype User name so that i can add you here for us to chat to know more about each other very well okay or you can add me there on your skype my skype User is mark_alex8888 please i will be waiting to hear from you soon have a nice and lovely day

Warm Regard

Mark

Received: from [205.185.223.15]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 205.185.223.15
Originating ISP: Mudhook Marketing
City: Winter Park
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:40 pm

Email:

Hello xxx how are you doing today and how is the weather condition over there well i want you to know that i will be very happy to met you after my retirement,once again thanks for your responds i really feel so happy to hear from you,please i want you to open yahoo messenger or Skype for us to have a good conversation know more about ourself because yahoo messenger or Skype is very easy to use,this is my yahoo messenger User ( markalex190yaho.com ) and this is my Skype User ( mark_alex8888 ) i hope to hear from you soon, Have a sweet and lovely day.......

Hope to see your lovely message in my mail box

Warm Regard
Mark

Received: from [81.171.110.48]
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 81.171.110.48
Originating ISP: Mudhook Marketing Ashburn Ip Block
City: Ashburn
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

How are you doing, I hope your day was great today, well i want i received your email and i just to tell you about our Dining Facility here in Afghanistan, The decaf always put out an abundance of good food.The decaf or dining facility is the main place for civilians and the military alike for eating. The decaf is generally a large tent-like building with a hard floor. The walls and roof are tent-style with mortar and rocket type absorbing covers, Tables are set up for groups of eight. Chairs can be plastic and/or metal. Dishes are disposable because there is a shortage of water.

At our base camp in Kabul, Breakfast is usually served from about 5:30am to 8:30am, Lunch can be expected between 11:00am and 1:30pm, while Dinner is served from approximately 5:00pm to 8:00pm, we can expect burgers, grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, corn dogs, sausage and meat dishes with beef, chicken, and pork. These are served with french fries, onion rings, vegetables, and whatever you want from the salad bar. Some of the bases try to have a special night each week to add to your dining pleasure with themes such as steak night, Mexican night, Italian night, lobster and shrimp night, and so on.

Getting into the decaf is easy if you have your CAC card. If you are an American who does not have a CAC card, you can still get in to eat by showing your passport. If you are not an American and you do not have a CAC card, it is a bit more difficult for eating.

Eating in Kabul in the decaf is pretty tasty most of the time. It is not cooked by the military. The military has contracted with civilian American, British, and Kuwaiti companies to cook the food. Most of these companies employ people from India who do the actual food preparation and serving.

The land is a desert, yet for a few months each year, you think you are experiencing Noah's flood. For most of the year, it is hot with temperatures exceeding 130 degrees and yet some nights a winter coat is required. Believe it or not, some parts up in the mountains actually get snow!

Afghanistan is a bit different with it tall peaks, colder winters and milder summers. It is filled with many peace-loving people and yet there are so many hateful insurgents and terrorists who want to kill all Americans--The same Americans who have purchased the Iraqi and Afghanistan people's freedom with their very lives. By the way, most Afghan civilians were very happy to have us in their country, helping them to obtain freedom from terrorists. They just wanted to live in peace and were glad that we were there for them.

Our working hours here are regularly 8 hrs and 12hrs on a bad day, if there's any threat from the insurgents sometimes it's a 24hrs job, I think I have said enough..Just want you to know more about what we do here and our daily activities, have a great day.

Warm Regard

Mark

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014

Yahoo IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:01 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

How are you doing and how is everything going on over there with you, i hope all is fine. Well am, Well i just want to tell you about Trust in a marriage life or relationship.

I believe that Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness..... No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart trust is what you put in someone's hands Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her/him realize how much you really love her/him....

Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world Love is patient.

Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud.......... It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.......

relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.

We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time.. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.

When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn't willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.

Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.

There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help us nurture and develop a deeper relationship when you and i are together.

I believe that what make real relationship to work is Love, honesty, respect, humor, laughter, peace of mind. I think a couple should work together on all aspects of the relationship Holding hands, protect from harm, hugs and loves daily, communication is very important, ask your partner to do something instead of telling them to do something.

We are both adults and need to ask for things not demand them. I think the little things mean a lot so if you would be thinking about your partner during your day and you see a beautiful flower you stop and get it for your partner I will do the same. Little notes to each other to show we love each other. A sexy text during day just to say I love you. Never go to bed angry with each other always make up If things are not going as you like talk to me, don't hold in till explode that benefits no one. Never leave the house without kissing and saying love you Do what you must to remember important dates like "Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, when first kiss, when first date, etc."I think to keep things frisky we should have a date night 1x a month. We should have breakfast in bed 1x month. We should spend the rest of the time with family breakfast and dinner We should have family night 2x a month. When sad or upset we should try to make one another laugh because it can't be as bad as we think at the moment I like to give gifts just because and they don't have to be expensive, but if you see something that reminds you of the other person that you love get it and surprise them. Try to take into consideration how you would feel if someone did something to you before doing that to someone else. Take walks together Don't be afraid to tell me what it is that you need or prefer. Open and honest totally is the best thing I'm a person who is willing to put everything on the table and together we can select the best solution to building and maintaining a strong and rewarding relationship i hope you do understand everything i have explain, i know it will take you special time to read it, as i have take special time to compose it as well. please let me know your mind says, i want you to reply me back okay. bye for now

Warm Regard

mark

Received: from [98.139.212.235]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014

Yahoo IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:48 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

How are you doing and how is everything going on over there with you, i hope all is fine. Well am, Well i just want to tell you about Trust in a marriage life or relationship.

I believe that Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness..... No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her/him realize how much you really love her/him....

Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world Love is patient.

Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud.......... It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.......

relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.

We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time.. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.

When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn't willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.

Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.

There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help us nurture and develop a deeper relationship when you and i are together.

I believe that what make real relationship to work is Love, honesty, respect, humor, laughter, peace of mind. I think a couple should work together on all aspects of the relationship Holding hands, protect from harm, hugs and loves daily, communication is very important, ask your partner to do something instead of telling them to do something.

We are both adults and need to ask for things not demand them. I think the little things mean a lot so if you would be thinking about your partner during your day and you see a beautiful flower you stop and get it for your partner I will do the same. Little notes to each other to show we love each other. A sexy text during day just to say I love you. Never go to bed angry with each other always make up If things are not going as you like talk to me, don't hold in till explode that benefits no one. Never leave the house without kissing and saying love you Do what you must to remember important dates like "Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, when first kiss, when first date, etc."I think to keep things frisky we should have a date night 1x a month. We should have breakfast in bed 1x month. We should spend the rest of the time with family breakfast and dinner We should have family night 2x a month. When sad or upset we should try to make one another laugh because it can't be as bad as we think at the moment I like to give gifts just because and they don't have to be expensive, but if you see something that reminds you of the other person that you love get it and surprise them. Try to take into consideration how you would feel if someone did something to you before doing that to someone else. Take walks together Don't be afraid to tell me what it is that you need or prefer. Open and honest totally is the best thing I'm a person who is willing to put everything on the table and together we can select the best solution to building and maintaining a strong and rewarding relationship i hope you do understand everything i have explain, i know it will take you special time to read it, as i have take special time to compose it as well. please let me know your mind says, i have attach my photos and my kids photos for you to see and i want you to reply me back and send me your picture too okay. bye for now

Warm Regard

Received: from omp1013.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (omp1013.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.204])
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014

Pictures received with the email:
mark.JPG

mark1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.