Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnosborne157@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johnosborne157@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:38 am

On Zorpia:

I scrolled through your profile and your charming pic caught my sight! Am single and I'm here to look around but now I have a change of mind glancing through your pic.lol, I see some potentials in you and the inner glow in your eyes lights me up! I guess I'd keep my fingers crossed instead and see what happens... I will appreciate it... hope to hear from you ASAP! Cheers!!!

Hello...The pleasure is all mine, God morning how are you? Actually am here in search of my soul mate and best friend, Am from United States and am a geologist by profession. I would like to know you better, who knows what the future holds for us. Hope to hear again from you soon.

My dear if you don't mind i suggest we exchange our other contacts since we are hardly here. This is to enable to communicate effectively. here is my email johnosborne157@yahoo.com . hope to hear from you soon

Profile elements:

John aka JohnOsborne1
46, Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 39‑60, in Chongqing.

Pictures used (the picture is reported online for being abused in scams since 2012):

John.jpg

On Tagged with the same location and same picture:
John O
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnosborne157@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:30 am

Email:

Thanks xxx for making out time to write me here. Like i have already said in zorpia, I am out there in search of my soul mate and best friend. My name is John E Osborne, I am an exploration geologist, I live in California USA and am single. I would to know you better like your name, where you are from, what you do for a living, your kids, Hobbies and expectations especially in a relationship. Hope to hear again from you soon.

Return-Path: johnosborne157@yahoo.com
Received: from [104.152.45.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014
Reply-To: john osborne <johnosborne157@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 104.152.45.4
Originating ISP: Voxility S.r.l. - proxy
City: Los Angeles
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Email:

Hello xxx, Once again, Thanks for email. Writing to someone you have never met before I think is extremely difficult. Take this e-mail for instance, I had all the words in my head but could not seem to put a coherent sentence I have made a lot of cancellation trying to put up something very meaningful lol. It was so nice chatting with you on Zorpia.com, I don't mind spending the whole day on this table provided I write this letter in a way you would read and understand me. I was going to start with hello or how are you today?! Anyway I will get to the pulse of it all, I hope that you are fine also that this letter finds you in good health and spirit. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today.
The reason am writing this e-mail to you, is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality relationship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. I believe that our faith is the very foundation of our lives, and also of a great relationship that will endure the test of time, I am looking for a woman that would listen to me and I will listen to her too because Love is 50/50.
I know we have made a brief introduction of ourselves already, but for formality sake, My name is John Osborne, I am a geologist. I was born on the 7th day of July 1968. I have my B.sc and M.sc, respectively, I got divorce 2 years ago. So I am in search of my wedding ring. I will vibrationally tell you more about my kind of person below. I don't think I need to deceive anyone just for me to have a woman. I believe that if you could not accept me of who I am, Then we just might be wasting each others time. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other if we are really meant to be. I believe that we are going to have a good chemistry, as long as we could be honest of what we really are.
Laying all the cards of what we should expect from each other. I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship is 'trust'. I believe that after trust, love comes. My heart is free and open, I will be happy, if I find the same heart as mine.
The reason I came to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others in a public setting, and for the fact I feel that one could learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take his or her time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.
Do you believe in love after love?... Yes I do, and if love is a crime, am ready to be wanted. Take a very good care of yourself for me OK!.. To tell you the truth i will end here for now, because I am very curious about your reply. Take care of yourself and I hope to read from you soon

Kindest Regards

John Osborne

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014

Originating ISP: Voxility S.r.l.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:01 am

Email:

Thank you xxx for taking out your time to read my letter and also deemed it necessary to write me back I was so glad when i checked my email this morning and saw your reply. I feel so blessed because a thought was channeled to my direction. Every journey is set out with a well defined destination in mind and it takes courage and conscious determination to arrive there. At this point, its obvious that am willing to set out for this journey of faith and it's imperative that the desired destination should be well defined. No one would like to share his/her partner with anyone so be rest assured that if things works out well for us that i would be yours and yours alone and I wish for same in return.
The only reason I am here and ready to devote my time to make all the necessary communication is because I want a partner irrespective of where she is from, and desires to get closer to and see if there's chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it. What I'm looking for is someone who would get to know me, who would love me and is tired of being lonely, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to love again irrespective of what may have happened in the past., who is willing to merge her soul with mine and her heart with mine. Someone to share and spend the rest of my life with. You see, I feel there are few very basic but essential elements of a relationship.. (1) Identifying the need to be in a relationship (2) Decision and readiness to contribute to it success 3) Honesty, Trust and Mutual Respect (6)Devotional Commitment with a Readiness to Make Sacrifices. knowing fully well that a Gold must go through fire before it can be purified and graded.
Out of this, I choose honesty first and then respect. They go hand in hand and without them any type of relationship, business, whatever is bound to fail. Anyone who is dishonest cannot be respected. Without showing respect, He or she is unlikely to be treated with honesty. Those are fundamental to trust which like respect is earned.When trust is built and respect is earned and they are given and shared, then love and happiness is inevitable. When your love and trust were given, its more important than receiving a treasure do you agree with me?
I would try to be more specific. First, no one is perfect, even me. I know this though, but when the right person or person that seems right comes into your life you will know it. I am not saying i have the wisdom to explain or understand all this. This is certain, if you observe consciously, you would find out when a person is wrong for you. I truly believe it is easier to know if someone is not right for you than to know if someone is.. I guess I've tried. I am willing to nurture this friendship to grow in the direction of a rewarding and a long lasting if not and everlasting relationship in all sincerity. Hope you are in the same train with me.
We have our dreams and aspirations, who and what we want our man or woman to be or look like, but our knowledge is imperfect and our prophecy is imperfect; but when the perfect comes, the imperfect will pass away. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully. Hope to hear again from you soon

Kindest Regards

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Email:

Believe me xxx, knowing you is having a second chance to love again, and I feel blessed about it. For this past week we have been exchanging emails, you have shown me that life is a gift and i must cherish every moment of it, good or bad. I believe in fate and destiny and have always been in search of something that I'm quite not sure exists.. then you came. It is so amazing how i feel about you. I feel like i could never get enough of you. I am speechlessness, that you are able to knock the wind from my chest. The thought of you has consumed my every waking hour.
I have waited so long for that person who cares to take her time to know me for who I am. A person who enjoys the company of another. One who is satisfied with sitting in the sand and holding hands with me while the sun sets lol. One who can look into my eyes and know that my heart belongs to her. My emotions are true and when I FALL I fall hard. I fallen for you xxx but we also necessary we hear each others voice on phone. Take care hope to hear from you again soon

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:55 am

Email:

How are you doing? I'm hoping that you are in good sorts. Words cannot express the kind of joy I have inside of me each time am writing this letter to you. I believe we can make this relationship work.
Everything in life has its own reason and purpose to happen, my being lonely for some time now makes me want a companion and a woman to share my feelings and heart desires, a woman to spend the rest of our life's together and you are that woman am looking for. No one is perfect like I said before but we could only give it a trial.
May be you have already tried to imagine the type of person I am, well I have been told that I am a unique individual, my view and opinions on life are quite different from most people. I believe that I cannot change the past, but I must definitely can make the future. My past relationship was a nightmare or call it a living hell and i want to make sure i never experience such again.
My intentions towards you are pure and I wish for the same in return. I am not looking for a one night stand or a roll in the hay No, what I'm looking for is a life time of Love. I am looking for someone who makes my tummy flutter by every time I see or think of her.
Honey, My feelings are mutual as far as desire. I have never tried a long distance relationship, so patience is what I will need to practice.I will wait for your response and practice perfection in patience and understanding Until then. Less i forget, I think is important we also start talking on phone, I would be traveling next by week and am thinking it would be a better opportunity for me to come and see you and possibly spend the Xmas with you in other for us to make plans for 2015. I wish to make all this dreams come true before the end of February 2015 by Gods grace
BYE

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Email:

Yes honey you are right, I have really learn a lot and i want to thank you for giving me a chance/space in your life. I always feel excited each time i get your email, it makes me imagine a lot of beautiful things.... My dear I
desire to have a good and solid relationship with someone no matter where they are from. But that person has to want the same things from and for me.
I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which I believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and I hope you will get hold of this point as I do too.
I want to envelop you, I want you to feel the unwavering love I have for you, I want to make you ecstatically happy, and I want you to never doubt for a moment that you are everything I need, everything I want. I cannot remember a time when I have wanted anyone more. It consumes me. There are simply no words that adequately expresses my sensibilities when it comes to you. This is only one small way for me to express my gratitude to you. I am so blessed to have you as part of my life.Honestly speaking honey the thought of have consumed my every working hours. I would say that You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in a long time. The person you are is what keeps me going through everyday since i met you. You are now my best friend, and the greatest lover imaginable! With you by my side, we can make anything happen! Together as a team, we are untouchable!... I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I will be happy if you provide me your contact cell phone number for easy communication. My phone number is +1 623 428 0931. Take your time and write to me, I am always delighted to read your massages OK

Yours affectionately,

+16234280931
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Phoenix, AZ
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Az
Google Voice VoIP in Phoenix, AZ

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Email:

My love the thought of you has consumed my every working hour, I always imagine a beautiful future with you and that has always consoled me. Knowing that we are meeting very soon makes me happy. Baby i remember telling you that i would be traveling this week to Asia for a work, and my plans of coming over to you after my work there. You have not said anything about it, I need to hear your opinion on that because the year is almost ending and i think it would be a good idea for us to meet and plan as 2015 would be especially about my intentions of getting married to you. I also sent you my number, i expected yours so that we can start talking on phone also. please love i need you to respond to this as soon as possible. Remain blessed

Received: from [98.139.212.246]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014

Yahoo IP...

Pictures received with the email:

john.JPG

john1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.