Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeschofield011@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

georgeschofield011@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:00 am

Message on the site:

Hi dear.. nice to meet you, my name is George Schofield, I am interested in your profile so I thought it will be nice to know you better since we are both in this site for the same reasons of finding the right partner. I would like to know more about you and possibly get acquainted, please ask anything you need to know about me through my email: georgeschofield011@gmail.com , You can give me your email address so that I can send my picture and write you more about myself ok.thanks

Profile elements:

schofield - it is my pleasure to meet you
Male / Single
56 - Aachen / Germany
I am a simple and honest man with a great sense of humour ..I am romantic at heart,I love to laugh and have a positive outlook on life..I am so lonesome here and I am ready to accommodate happiness and love back into my life..I want to settle down happily with the woman of my dream,someone I will share my life,my love and my everything with forever more..someone with good vision,intention and approach about life...someone who is comfortable with herself and believes that life is too short to be lonely.I am a good listener,compassionate and looking for a long term relationship..I am looking forward to meet to that right woman to plan my life and make good decision together with..someone that is also ready to have a home and settle down.I am spontaneous

I am seeking a soul mate who will compliment my life as much as I compliment her life..A good listener, conversationalist,honest,well balanced and makes me laugh.. someone that is willing to settle down and have home.sHe is romantic and is affectionate...someone with real connection for love ...that magical chemistry and compatibility. Not looking for perfection.someone who is not afraid or shy regarding is need for intimacy. sHe is a flirt, but only with me.

Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 183
Weight(kg) 68
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession engineer
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

georgeschofiled11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:01 am

Email:

Dear xxx...How are you doing today? I hope fine, thanks for your email; I am pleased to introduce myself to you with all you need to know about me. My name is George Scofield, I am Irish-American, I am 55 years young. I have been single since my wife died, I am Petroleum engineer/SPE Certified installation Professional, I have worked on contracts with most major oil and gas companies such as Shell, Mobil, chevron etc. I obtained a bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering in University of Wyoming, Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering and my master’s degree at Colorado school of mines and mechanical engineering department, I am in partnership with National Oilwell Varco
( www. nov.com ) Dealer Representative, supplies and installation of all kind of Petroleum/ Mining equipment anywhere in the world, I am currently on instaltion contract with Wintershall Oil Company, Located in Emlichheim, Germany. Wintershall has been producing crude oil in Emlichheim, near the German-Dutch border, for more than 60 years. The oil field there is one of the oldest deposits in Germany. The production volume in Emlichheim is currently around 140,000 tons per year. You can read more on our website( www. wintershall.com ) I have been working here on contract for two years and I will retire from contract at the end of this year to become self employed in the nearest future. I will say that my profession has taken me round the Globe and that’s how I earn my living, but I have come to realize that even with my carrier and success in life, I am lonely and need someone special in my life. I really need a Woman who is passionate and caring for a serious relationship which may lead to lifepartnership, someone that is ready to spend the rest of her life with me. I don’t believe in distance being a hindrance in a relationship. The most important thing is to know each other and understanding, every other thing can be taken care of. Let’s talk and get to know more about ourselves and build a successful and serious relationship only if you are patient and serious to get acquainted. i have added some pictures of me to this massage. If you don’t mind I would like to know more about you, what kind of man you want as a life partner? Your hubbies, what do you do for a living, lots more you wish to tell me about yourself and attached of your recent pictures.
I will look forward to hear from you again…Sincerely George

Return-Path: georgeschofiled11@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.83.203])
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014

Pictures received with the email:
george1.JPG
george1.JPG (17.77 KiB) Viewed 2052 times

george2.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: georgeschofiled11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:04 am

With the first received picture on ADN as:

whatley2000 - searching for lifetime partner
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Alabama
City: FLORIDA

Zip Code: 33166
Religion: Buddhist / Taoist
Ethnicity: African American (black)

I am a simple and honest man with a great sense of humour ..I am romantic at heart,I love to laugh and have a positive outlook on life..I am so lonesome here and I am ready to accommodate happiness and love back into my life..I want to settle down happily with the woman of my dream,someone I will share my life,my love and my everything with forever more..someone with good vision,intention and approach about life...someone who is comfortable with herself and believes that life is too short to be lonely.I am a good listener,compassionate and looking for a long term relationship..I am looking forward to meet to that right woman to plan my life and make good decision together with..someone that is also ready to have a home and settle down.I am spontaneous

Looking for: Marriage
Joined 09/23/2014.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: georgeschofield011@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:07 am

Email:

Hello xxx, How are you doing today? I hope you are alright. Thanks for your email, I am very glad to hear from you again and words can’t express how excited I feel while I am writing you this email. From the content of your email, I think we are seeking for the same thing in life, though it might not tell it all but I think getting to know you will be better and I will know more as time Coincides. You may be wondering why I chose to fine a life partner over the internet , My late wife was among the death victims On September 11, 2001 of al-Qaeda attack that killed a lot of people. She was an administrative officer at the world trade center and that was how she met her death, this made me to relocate out from New York with my daughter to London and committed so much to my job so that the pains will go away, since that time i have not been able to settle down again and look for someone for life partner, I have attached a picture of my daughter called Laura who lives and study in England due to the nature of my job….I sincerely need to settle down; therefore I need a woman to call mine and I believe if we give love a chance, things may work out between us; as you can see I am not getting any younger and I do not have any intention of playing with the computer or any kind of games, but to find my life right partner to spend the rest of my life and have fun, I hope to build a perfect and a happy life together and wish you would be patience as this relationship develops. Our age difference or language, distance, race and color, poor or rich do not matter; rather what I value most is true love and understanding which will exist between us. I have been working here in Germany for two years and my contract with Wintershall Oil Company will be terminated in next month, what we need now is to be constant in touch at all times to decide what the future will hold for us until we meet in person. I believe true love can bring us together no matter how far we stay from each other, you can always reach me on my phone number: (+4915750501325) I am also on whatsapp with the same number, I will be expecting to hear from you again. Sincerely George

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.38.176])
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014

+4915750501325
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Germany
Original network provider* E-Plus Mobilfunk GmbH & Co. KG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:27 am

Email:

Hello xxx, How are you doing? I hope you are doing okay. I am very happy to hear from you again, you dont need to worry if you do not have whatsapp, I want to tell you more you need to know about me. I am the only child to my late parents. My late father died while I was 5 years young. My mother took back to Ireland to study and later died in 1984 for cancer of the lever, it was a very painful moment of my life because I was very close to my mother, but I don’t have any choice as life must go on. Everything I have achieved today is as a result of hard work. I really suffered but I don't want to bore you with all that now, I even had to do odd jobs to remain in school. There was this particular day when my classmate saw me sweeping in a shopping mall where I worked then and he went to class and told everybody that I was a mere cleaner. That really broke my heart and I wanted to run away and never go back but it was a fellow classmate that came and cheered me up and now, I am glad I didn't quit.
During my vacation I like to travel, I have a compassion for art, sea food, horses, flying, yachting, etc... Just about up to anything fun and adventurous.... I've traveled some part of the world and still have a lot more I want to see. So if things work out with this relationship I would be glad to travel around the world with you. I am very educated in the finer things in life especially traveling. I have a very good sense of style in a traditional -- with a twist and in a fun way. My favorite destination is the beach most anywhere. I love to snow ski, scuba, shopping, I enjoy the Mountains for skiing and river rafting, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, and hiking. I like seeing movies and listening to music. My favorite color is white because it signifies purity and my favorite food is spaghetti with shrimps sauce or fish as the case maybe, I like sushi and sea food a lot... I would also like to know more about you. Your dream partner, what you do for fun? And tell me about your parents and families? I guess I have written much today, I will wait to read your response again.
Sincerely, George

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.42.135])
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am

Email:

My Dearest xxx,How are you doing? I hope you are alright, I`ve been alone for a long time now; not by choice or lack of interest in finding someone to keep me company, but simply because none of those who have crossed my path gathered the same qualities you do...I must confess that I feel a bit awkward and embarrassed as I write these lines …Most times I think about you. How you are doing, where you are and what you could be going at the moment. I think about seeing you, hugging you, and shearing our dreams together …at the same time wondering if you think of me at all, Maybe? Or maybe not? As I was up today, writing this letter to you, I wonder how you will take it? As someone being too emotional too quick or just a little odd for writing someone a love letter for whom he barely knows? Maybe, but I like to say what I feel when I feel it……At times I can't find the words to say what I mean in person, so writing it down when I think about it, helps me get my point across to you. All I know is you are someone I want to get to know better, someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, and have fun with, Honestly I don't know quite what it is about you that draw me closer, maybe your sincerity, simplicity or something more …but I hope in some way I make you feel that too. I just felt like letting you know that I am thinking of you in many ways, hoping that one day we will wake up together looking at each other face as one happy family. Finally I want you to understand that communication is the most important media when it comes to building a long distance relationship ,take care of yourself as I wait to hear from you….with warm hugs from George

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.224.98.148])
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.