Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. David Julian Richards

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. David Julian Richards

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Stolen images and stolen identity of General Sir David Julian Richards, GCB, CBE, DSO, ADC Gen (born 4 March 1952), a senior British Army officer, currently the Chief of the Defence Staff, the professional head of the British Armed Forces.

On 4pp l:

hello sweet, wow what an interesting profile of yours, it stood out from others, I am general David richard I respect people with self esteem I enjoy working, I am also good at planning ahead for the future, am positive fun loving person, who wants to meet a nice lady whom I can firstly becomes friends with then see what happens. I am a caring, lovinug easy going person that has a lot of love and care to give. I am looking for a lady who is importantly a down to heart, who is honest faithful and prepared to share my love life and make something special happen. I believe in these words, don’t measure the distance between us; Measure my love, and Each and every day will lead into our greater tomorrow together i wait to hear from you!! !
Although we just met, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship. Thanks alot I assure you that we will be best of friends that people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friendship
hello sweet, wow what an interesting profile of yours, it stood out from others, I am general David richard I respect people with self esteem I enjoy working, I am also good at planning ahead for the future, am positive fun loving person, who wants to meet a nice lady whom I can firstly becomes friends with then see what happens. I am a caring, loving easy going person that has a lot of love and care to give. I am looking for a lady who is importantly a down to heart, who is honest faithful and prepared to share my love life and make something special happen. I believe in these words, don’t measure the distance between us; Measure my love, and Each and every day will lead into our greater tomorrow together i wait to hear from you!! !
Although we just met, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship. Thanks alot I assure you that we will be best of friends that people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friendship

Profile elements:

generaldavid
Tagline: IN GOD WE TRUST
I am a:Man
Birthday:03.03.1952
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am General Sir David Julian Richards, GCB, CBE

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidrichardd@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Email:

Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity , honesty and trust although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be someh thing great for us in the future ....
FROM ME
GEN.DAVID RICHARD

Header:

Received: from [41.218.249.246]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 16:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Davidrichard Davidrichard <davidrichardd@ymail.com>
Subject: hop to hear from you soon

Originating IP: 41.218.249.246
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

generaldavidrichards371@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 12:55 pm

On net log,

Good Day,

Dear, i went through your profile before I contact you honestly I like you as friend, friendship does not really count on years to trust some one it base on feelings and understanding we still get to know each other well by constant chatting online, know that is not how far but how well I am from United Kingdom.I reside in Kabul Afghanistan, i was appointed as a Commander, Under the British Armed Forces as a General in Afghanistan war, for peace keeping mission so I am presently in Afghanistan, hope you heard about the war there? I need your trust If i can trust you please get back to me with your email id for confidential talk so that I can tell you why I need your trust,here is my private email id:, (generaldavidrichards371@yahoo.com)Awaiting your respond.

Profile elements:

richards_generaldavid
male - 61 years, Kabul, Afghanistan

Name General David Richards
Date of birth 04/03/1952
Location Kabul Afghanistan
Native language English
Active since 28 November 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: generaldavidrichards371@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Online activity:

On Facebook,

David Richards
Former British Army General at British Amry Officer
Past: US General

Studied at University Colleage, TVM
Past: Royal University of Law and Economics
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From London, United Kingdom

Joined Facebook December 17, 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Email:

Good Day, My Dear Sweet Angle.

Hello how are you doing? it's nice to hear back from you. i am so sorry for what you do told me about your life. well if you do want to know much about me.i am from the UK. but right now i am in Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission. i am a General in the Army Force, that's my job so my mission is to keep peace. i was been married before but right now i have divorce my wife. because i found out that she was cheating on me and before i do drove her away she was having one son for me. my son is 19 years old. and his schooling in one of the African country which is Ghana. i would like you to tell me where you are from? so that i can still know much about you too. if you do want us to have a chat together on yahoo message then you can send me your yahoo message id so that i can add you on how we can able to have a chat together.

My Regards,

From General David Richards.

I am hoping to hear back from you soon.

May God bless you..!!

Header:

Return-Path: <generaldavidrichards371@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.221.253]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 21:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.221.253
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 10, 2013 2:28 am

Email:

Good Day My Dear.

Hello how are you doing? i am glad to hear back from you. well i do heard what you have said to me. i hope you do remember what i do told you that i am from and the kind of work that i do for a living too? to be honest with you like what i have told you before that i do needed a woman to get marry to because very soon i will soon be getting retried out of the Amry Force, so that's why i do want to setttle down with a woman of my dream heart so if you do say to me that you will be my future wife that means there is no problem to that. but i would like you to send me your pics so that i can see you well.

My Regards,

From General David Richards,

May God bless you..!!

Header:

Return-Path: <generaldavidrichards371@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.202.120]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 16:33:49 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.202.120
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Active on Twoo as:

Generaldavid - same picture
Kabul
Single
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.