Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hanksmith25@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

hanksmith25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:14 am

On Zorpia - messages back and forth for 5 months:

hello, you looking so good and very very admiring by the way can we chat to know our self ?

Well I am Hank I just got signed up here. Was kind of browsing through when i took note of your profile, And i kind of found you interesting to get acquainted with. Was actually attracted by the astonishing smile on your irresistible pics, And kind of thought it would be a good idea about us getting to know each other. Thanks for reading, i humbly await your reply.God bless.
Hank Smith.

thanks for the reply. seriously am new to this i was trying to fix the profile thing when i came across yours , well am originally Russian but never been there cos i never knew my dad long story though i lived and grew up with my grand ma in Norway , am an oil contractor , have a daughter and i recently move to New york in the state here because i want to start a new life with my family . my 13 years old daughter,her name is Anita she is all i have , we both have been together and watch over each other all this while.i will be glad to here from you.God bless.
Hank.

thanks and am very happy to hear from you, i am 53yrs old and i have been a widow for long now and i have come to realize that a mans life without a woman is incomplete and age is no more in my side as you can see am getting old and i need a woman that i will love and spend the rest of my life with when i saw your profile it struck me down and i said to my self that you are looking nice and good in Ur profile that i will like to get to know you because what bafful me is that my daughter as no mother and she always disturb me that she needs a woman that she will call mom and the woman will call her daughter so dear once again am very happy to hear from you please if you don't mind i will like to know more about you and here is my cell phone number +16464947226 and i want to know some other things you know is relevant for me to know about you,i wait to ear from you now.

The death of my wife is very sorrow to me and i don't like telling people but i will tell you because i have find out that you are a nice person to me.my wife wake up one blissful morning she to me honey am ill i said sorry to her i left for work so i taught that she is ok i was working when i got a news that my wife fell down in her office i left everything am doing thinking that what is happening to her is a simple illness i got to the hospital my wife has change from her color i use to know i called her she did not answer me for 5days she opened her eyes and said to me honey i will miss you and my daughter Anita ,i said to her what do you mean honey am with you and you are with me so nobody is missing each other she smile and ask me to bring Anita close to her i did as she has said the next thing she do was to ask me to come close i came close she kiss me and kiss Anita and my lovely wife close her eyes and never said a word again i shake her and cry bitterly still yet she did not answer me i said to God you know the reason why this happen let your will be done.So after her funeral i have to move to New York with my Daughter Anita to start up a New life with her.this is all i can say about her death she died sudden Death.God bless.

Thanks so much my darling,
I really thought all hopes was lost but i knew something happened for a reason so babe i just want you to be my wife cos i have already told my lovely daughter that i have find something i have been looking for since i lost her mummy she was very happy yesterday, baby once u accept this from me and my lovely daughter i will fly to meet you over in your country and ask for your hand in marriage because age is no longer on my sides.i fell so much happy right now because i told my daughter about you and his willing to love and care for you too if only you will not hurt her and their feelings too? Anita keep on asking me if you are a good mother? I answered Her Yes because you are,and since i set my eyes on you my life changed i never think searching for another woman again in my life. please will you marry me and my daughter dear i guess that is stupid of me to fall in love with a lady i haven;t meet in person right? i cant wait to have you as my wife cause that's the dream of every man to have a good woman as a wife. please accept me and i will try my possible best to love and care for you too sweeties heart
Thanks from yours Hank.

I am sorry for the late reply I'm an honest,sincere man tired of people playing head games on me.I am down to earth and love to have fun and be adventurous... love to laugh (good sense of humor) I enjoy all sorts of activities, including surfing, visiting museums, taking long walks, as well as watching movies. I am kind, considerate, and generous. I am also brutally honest and speak my mind.I enjoy laughing and making others laugh.I also like to sing along with the song on the radio (sometimes badly) and dance around my living room. I stun people with my creativity. I used to be a Trekkie. I like to bake and love sugar. I am allergic to bee stings. I love pets and have 1 cat and 3 dogs. I drive safely, even while talking on the phone, but usually above the posted speed limit. I like many kinds of music, especially hip-hop/rap,oldies, show tunes and country. I know the physical properties of glass and use this knowledge to my advantage. I love riding rollercoasters. I want to build a go-kart. I like to wear casual, comfortable clothes. I never wipe my mouth on my sleeve - my nose is another story. Simple things amaze me. I don't do windows. I love to watch thunderstorms. I love the smell on a woman's leaves on her shirt. I firmly believe that chocolate is a necessary tool to survive in this world. I believe there is life on other planets. I love romance and am romantic. English and Australian accents make me melt. I shop at discount stores. I recycle.. I own and can operate power tools. I know how to correctly pronounce "nuclear." I love sunrises, sunsets and feeling the warmth of the sun dance on my skin (not for too long, though - I burn easily). I love ballroom dancing.. I stop and smell the roses. I measure twice and cut once. I do not run with scissors. I try not to take anything for granted. I believe in God. I do not believe in cheating on someone. I love animals, the outdoors, God, and honest compassionate women.I like romance and small surprises on occasion spur of the moment things. hope you can do the same. I'm for a contract assignment to West Africa for the installation of airport IT networking...But i really want us to get acquainted,Please add me to your yahoo chat in other for us to chat and know more about ourselves...you can call me on my mobile +2348109366219... or you can give me your cell number...Have a wonderful day and God bless Love From Hank Smith

here is my email address(hanksmith25@yahoo.com) add me if you have interest in me you can as well text me on +16464947226 or you can also call me with this number +2349031280458 then we can chat online and get to know so much about each and see where this might lead to, or better still you can also drop me your personal email address for more conversation and lets see where God will lead us to. I am an independent oil contractor working with the UNITED STATE CONSTRUCTION R.S.ST.EARNS and at the moment I am in West Africa here, for a project.
I am actually looking for a wise learned woman who can love me and my daughter because after the death of my lovely wife my daughter has not found mother care because life without a woman is meaning less and it makes man incomplete.

Since three years I lost my wife I have not met any woman that love me… not until last month I ran into an old school friend of mine who came from the Philippine working with me in the same company there in the state…. He was the one that introduce me to this site as I don’t know any body in this site so I am very lucky to meet somebody like you… let me have your cell number so that we can be talking on phone time to time

I wait to hear from you.
Thanks,

Profile elements:

hank
53, Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Pictures used:
hank.jpg

hank1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hanksmith25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:14 am

+2349031280458
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)

+16464947226
Bandwidth.com VoIP in White Plains, NY
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hanksmith25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:27 am

In the meantime the profile changed:

hank / hanksmith1110
54, Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 41‑99, in Canada.

I am actually looking for a wise learned woman who can love me and my daughter because after the death of my lovely wife my daughter has not found mother care because life without a woman is meaning less and it makes man incomplete.

Since three years I lost my wife I have not met any woman that love me… not until last month I ran into an old school friend of mine who came from the Philippine working with me in the same company there in the state…. He was the one that introduce me to this site as I don’t know any body in this site so I am very lucky to meet somebody like you… let me have your cell number so that we can be talking on phone time to time

I wait to hear from you.
Thanks,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.