Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnniealtan@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johnniealtan@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:04 am

On Zorpia:

how are you doing?i will like you to join me on yahoo-messenger johnniealtan@yahoo.com so we get to know each other.

Profile elements:

Johnnie
53, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Last seen 10 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40-70, in New Caledonia.

Picture used:
Johnnie.jpg
Johnnie.jpg (27.24 KiB) Viewed 2615 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnniealtan@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:05 am

Email:

Hello my dear?
I am Johnnie Altan from Turkey but living in Us I work offshore,as a production/chemical Engineer, i am working with Exxon Mobil Oil Company.Am on a contract basis in Chile now and I will be back in the States/home in 5 weeks time that's when my off starts I have been in this job for about 6yrs now and am quitting this time because I want to get settle down again that is why i am here,i have being widowed for 5yrs now.I enjoyed being a married man but didn't have much time to enjoy my marriage before i lost her in a car accident some years later when she went to visit her parent in wicklow.hope to hear from you soon.
regard

Johnnie

Return-Path: johnniealtan@yahoo.com
Received: from [67.221.255.97]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014
Reply-To: Johnnie altan <johnniealtan@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 67.221.255.97
Originating ISP: Kaia Global Networks Ltd. - proxy
City: New York
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:38 am

Email:

Hello dear
My wife died in car accident,i have one son(11 years old),I have No relation,only me and my son,I have been alone for many good years now.I am looking for a honest,respectful,careering, loving woman to marry.Without wife there is no home only house,Wife make it home.Without beloved heart is only a piece of flesh,Beloved make it life and soul.I feel my heart is not only piece of flesh. It is full of ambitions,life,prosperity. Please i would like to know more about you,tell me more about yourself,i want you to also know distance or language does not matter,Love it's what matter.

Johnnie

Received: from [67.221.255.97]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 67.221.255.97
Originating ISP: Kaia Global Networks Ltd. - same proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Email:

I want your love, attention, understanding, honesty, trust, I want to love you with all my heart and be able to confide in you, thats what I want and I will give you back all this I have asked of you.. please tell me what you feel about my intentions....

Received: from [67.221.255.94]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 67.221.255.94
Originating ISP: Kaia Global Networks Ltd.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Email:

My Dearest,
You have forgetting me, Friends will come and friends will go, The seasons change and it will
show, I will age and so will you,But our friendship stays, strong and true.
There is nothing as nice as someone who shares, your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and
cares, someone who is there through your good times and tears, who stays by your side as your
friend through the years.I hope you will never let me down, I promise i will never do anything to disappoint hurt you or let you down. I will keep our friendship forever, I hope you are fine?
Best Regard

Johnnie

Received: from [67.221.255.96]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 67.221.255.96
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:14 am

Email:

My Dear
My heart has already found it's way to you, i want you and no one else, you mean everything to
me,i think we should try and make this work, you have to know you are the one, and only one I
want,not only are you perfect for me, you are the perfect friend and i hope we can and will be
more. I could never ask for better than what we have had, I am hoping you are feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.I am sorry if i have to be so open and quick but this is how i am feeling. Good day and i hope to read from you soon.Love Always
Regards

Johnnie

Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:24 am

Email:

My Queen,
I believe that God created the heaven and the earth, and threw a zillion stars in the sky to light
our way, I believe that guardian angels watch over us, and that God answers every prayer.
I believe that our souls are made in heaven and sent to earth and that we are eternally paired
with someone who is destined to share our life.I did not believe until I met you, You made me believe in miracles.Darling Time will always fly, but our love will never die, Keep in touch and remember me. I
missed you honey...
Kisses, Hug, Love you..

Received: from [95.141.29.54]
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 95.141.29.54
City: Bettembourg
Country of Origin: Luxembourg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Email:

My Queen,
Every day Every moment I think about you,and I imagine how great every hour, every minute,and
every second would be if you were here with me.Every night, when I lie in bed, I dream that you are beside me,holding me close to you.
If you were, I had whisper in your ear,how much I love you, Since you came into my life nothing
has been the same, I have experienced love to its fullest,and I have tasted a beauty that never
ends,because you are where my happiness begins.I am incomplete without you, and I will never stop loving you, You are the world to me,in brilliant colors.You are my best friend,a favorite song that will never end, And together is where we should be.
Someday soon, I pray, that you will walk through the door and take this heartache away. I really
want to be with you, I miss you so much I hope you are fine??
Kisses, Hug, Love You...
Your King

Johnnie

Received: from [67.221.255.55]
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 67.221.255.55
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Email:

My Queen,
If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of
your heart beating with mine...Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than
you, you are my one and only love, I really want to be with you,....
Kisses, Hug, Love you....
Your King

Received: from [67.221.255.98]
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 67.221.255.98
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:46 am

Email:

Honey!
My Queen I love you with all my heart,All I want in the world is to love you, to wake up beside
you each morning, to feel the warmth of your hand in mine, to share each moment,good and bad, with
you, to lose myself in your loving arms.Some people want so much out of life, but all I want is to share everything with you, for us to talk long into the night, to dream together, and experience all of the little things together that makes life worth living.Yes, I have a big dream after all. And I want so many things.I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I want to give you my love, and to make our home
a place where you always feel warm and welcome, and for us to have a relationship in which we
accept each other for who we are and always find a sweet dream in each other's arms.
All I want is for us to love each other for the rest of our lives,And I do believe that dreams can
come true,i am coming,i am gonna be with you someday.
Honey i want you to come online,i love chatting you,kiss,hug...

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.