Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnniealtan@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: un.diplomatbarrieparker@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Email:

Good day,

In regards to your email response on Bank information for payment. I see no reason why you will be scared in making payment through the security company preferred means of payment. I am a United Nation diplomatic officer and as promised, that i will not do anything to dent my name. The security company accepted payment via Bank to Bank when a payment of over $5000 dollars is sent via International Wire Transfer.

Secondly, If account information is given to you, it will take (5) business working days. According to the diplomatic delivery plan, i should be out of here by Tuesday as WESTERN UNION is one of the fastest means of transfer.

To make things easier and confirmed, you will have to locate a RIA MONEY TRANSFER agent location close to you and send the payment via RIA Money Transfer as it is safe and secured. Payment could be traced via Ria Money Transfer and i think it is safer for us.

You will have to make a withdrawal from your account and locate the Nearest Ria Money Transfer agent location and remit the payment of $1200 USD. through the below information

Await your urgent response.

Regards
Diplomat Barrie P. Parker
United Nation International Diplomatic Officer
Email: un.diplomatbarrieparker@yahoo.com
Y-Messenger: un.diplomatbarrieparker
Skype ID: un.diplomatic.barrie.parker
QQ ID: 3026307958
Intern Roaming No U.K: +44 (0) 744-260-2067
Intern Roaming No AFRICA: +233 (0) 243467311

Return-Path: un.diplomatbarrieparker@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.212.225]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Reply-To: UN DIPLOMAT BARRIE PARKER <un.diplomatbarrieparker@yahoo.com>

Yahoo IP.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnniealtan@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Email:

My Queen
This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!
So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true then with all my heart do I trust thee. If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart. My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart's desire.If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you're mine. For your love am I and your best friend too. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one.
Hear this, my declaration of love, from me to you. I love you, my smiling Angel, with all my heart and I will never stop loving you. You are my life, you are my everything. Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart.
Yours love,

JOHNNIE.

Return-Path: johnniealtan@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.212.237]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Reply-To: Johnnie altan <johnniealtan@yahoo.com>

Yahoo IP.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: un.diplomatbarrieparker@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:03 am

Email:

Good day,

In regards to your email response on Bank information for payment. I went to the security company and made them understand that we need a bank account as a secure means of payment and the finally concluded and below is the bank account information and please you will have to send me a scan copy of wire transfer for proof of payment.

SECURITY COMPANY ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Account Name: M.A. prime company LTD.
Swift Code : Ecocghana,
Account No: 007001442875xxxx
Bank Address: Branch: Ecobank Maccharthy hill branch, Lapaz.
Amount: $1200.00 USD

Await your urgent response.

Regards
Diplomat Barrie P. Parker
United Nation International Diplomatic Officer
Email: un.diplomatbarrieparker@yahoo.com
Y-Messenger: un.diplomatbarrieparker
Skype ID: un.diplomatic.barrie.parker
QQ ID: 3026307958
Intern Roaming No U.K: +44 (0) 744-260-2067
Intern Roaming No AFRICA: +233 (0) 243467311

Return-Path: un.diplomatbarrieparker@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.212.243]
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014
Reply-To: UN DIPLOMAT BARRIE PARKER <un.diplomatbarrieparker@yahoo.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:23 am

Email:

My Queen,
How are you doing? I can not wait to show you that my love is true, I know that no matter what
comes our way, or whatever troubles find us, our love will always see us through, our love will
always have a way, to light up our world.Like a brilliant fireworks display, and I will always be with you, I am in your life to stay, and I would not want it any other way, because I love you, Swallows would sing from the trees, and the leaves would rustle against the gentle breeze,but my thoughts would be, upon a lifetime of love for you and me.
I wish I could give you a castle, a strong fortress to protect you from the storm, but I can only
offer you my heart, yet I vow that this gift will be more enduring, than any fortress made of
stone, and the love within will shelter you through all weather, and keep you warm forever.
Honey i am fine, I miss you so much, kisses, hug, love you... I hope you are fine?
Your King

Received: from [98.139.212.224]
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:39 pm

On LinkedIn:

johnnie altan
marine engineer
United States
35 contacts

lovely person with a value of human life

Language Bahasa Inggeris Native or bilingual
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Emails:

November 23:

Honey i know and my son life is as stake,,,,i want you to do something as soon as possible and cooperate with the agent so he can receive and deliver my parcel to you so that you can remove money from inside to send to the doctor.how is your health and hope you are fine.

how is work and please extend my greetings to the families okay.
hope to hear from you soon and good bless you.

Same day, half hour later:

Dearest Queen,

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.
My Queen, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.
sunshine, our love has been assaulted many times, and I am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you again. You are my enchanted Princess, and I am your devoted Prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

I love you my Queen
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:57 pm

November 24:

My Queen
How are you doing and where are you?how is your health and i really don't want to miss you anymore and i did not even hear from you again.hope to hear from you soon honey.
Your King

Same day, one hour later:

Dear Queen,
You are the very air that I breathe, the very love that I need, my heart, my soul, my everything. The sweetest of my memories come when I think of you. I remember the very first day that I saw you, I could not believe I was looking at a human being. I pinched myself the hardest one could ever do so as to wake myself up from the drunken stupor I was in. For a moment I believed I was in heaven; I even danced to the music the angels were singing. Upon opening my eyes I realized I was not in heaven but that an angel had come down to earth, just for me.
The music of your voice surpasses that of the greatest orchestra belting out its very best composition. Your skin is softer than the finest satin and glows radiantly illuminating like the sun, setting over a serene pool of crystal clear water. Your eyes dance like mermaids in the sunshine, promulgating the exotic beauty from within your innermost being. Words alone limit me to explaining exactly how I feel about you.
I can say you are the sole comforter to me, the only one who ever took the pain to understand me. You dry every tear that falls down my cheeks. Loving you is the best thing that ever happened to me and I will forever cherish the moments we have spent together.
Every night I dream of heaven, and I'd gotten used to the idea that they are looking for an angel, one that went missing the day you stepped into my life, the day all my sorrows were washed away and I took a step into the impossible, crossing the margin from natural to supernatural. You are my angel and forever you will be. The one whose memories I will treasure forever till the day I turn into an angel like you.

Love always,
Johnnie
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:02 am

Email:

Hello dear
how are you doing today my dear where have you been and how is your health and everybody.
i miss you so much and i am about to come to your country my honey

Received: from [98.139.215.141] by tm20.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:10 am

Email:

Honey i want you to send it through western union okay and if you are ready to go to the bank i will give you the names and location that you will send the money to and i want you to stop writing the agent diplomat because i am going to give you a diplomat from UK who can handle our case and deliver the money to you in your country because i want to be there before Christmas okay.send me your mobile number immediately.hope to hear from you soon honey i miss you.
stay bless
rgrd

Johnnie

Received: from nm46-vm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm46-vm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [67.195.87.175])
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.