Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

melican_olga33@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

melican_olga33@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi am Melican Olga from beverlyhills,, Califonia ,It was really nice seeing your profile on here, you sound so interesting..I went through your profile and it made blood jumping around my veins like a blood in a roller, You sound incredible great and also a passionate man, I would love to know you better i think we could & would have lots of fun with each other we could hang out spending time with good stimulating conversation doing all kinds of fun & exciting things as sharing our fantasies together getting to know each other being friends having a real relationship with you, you'll find out that I'm also very flexible as well, so lets talk and get to know more of yourself by getting back to me with, so we could start something out if you feel a connection, here is my mobile number +14086419440 send me a text.. i can only send text msgs for now..please melican_olga33 at yahoo dot com is my email... would be glad to hear from you..but if you are not interested please don't reply me, am so sorry if i sound rude.. Thanks.

melican_olga33@yahoo.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.