Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Larry Handsome larryhandsome7@gmail.com - Zorpia

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Larry Handsome larryhandsome7@gmail.com - Zorpia

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:39 am

Same scammer, using different name and pictures here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2002

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3567]

What name did the scammer use?*: zorpia
Scammer's email address if you have it.: larryhandsome7@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 44
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: No skype yet
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Zorpia
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo mail
How much money did they demand?: not yet
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +447024043859 and +447024089316
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: image.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None at the moment
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: exchange few emails only, one of which i was able to see in ur page

Hello dear,

Thanks for your prompt response, am really impress with your kind response. Sorry for the delay in replying back, like I said I am Larry Handsome, I am a native of America but was born and brought up in United Kingdom I am 44 years old in the year 1970. I was once married, but lost my wife on a car accident with my daughter only child. I am an Engineer, working in the sea as Oil & Gas Drilling and presently under contract With British, Qatar and Saudi Arabia

I have not been to your country but looking forward to get a contract with one of the Oil & Gas company there, it will also create an opportunity to visit and know more about you and your country. I love my job despite the stress. My love, this is just the beginning and we need to give ourselves time to build this relationship, All I want is somebody that will care for me, someone who will understand me. I will still discuss further on this and I want you to feel freer and tell me what you do for living. I really appreciate your honest at this early stage

My dear I am 100% singles and free I was married at the age of 32 but lost my wife in a car accident with my daughter and she is only child. right now I am alone looking for a serious lady to share my life with and to share ideas with, it has been very difficult to make this decision or to get some one that is suitable to my want but I keep on searching and believed that I can get that one day.

Age does not really matter for me this time because I need woman that will support with me and take care of me, someone that we help to build my future plan.

I have never fall in love since I lost my wife and it is two years now she is gone and I think that I have given her the respect and love , My dear I would like to know more about you, you marital status, like I said age does not mean to me. What do you do as work, how do you live, alone or with your parents?

I would be glad to know more of you I will open a phone conversation at due time so that we can start a phone conversation in order to make this stronger and confide on each other. Please let me know what is your opinion or views about me. I will take some rest and will check my e-mail again. Hoping to hear from you, do not forget to attach your pictures in the next letter and more details about you.

Regard,
Larry Handsome.

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Larry Handsome larryhandsome7@gmail.com - Zorpia

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:12 am

Victim reports that 2 others on Zorpia immediately jumped on her profile and started bugging her to go offsite.
Highly suspect they are the same scammer taking another shot at her.

May i pls report this email address named jayden colemann...before he was a widowed
after i stopped talking wth him I noticed his picture become a military
personnel...im pretty sure he is a scammer now.. Here is the address
(jaydencoleman88@yahoo.com) and i suspected this too a military personnel claiming
to be a widowed too named edward frank (sgted914@yahoo.com) I think these are the
same people i reported too u who knows my personal yahoo account and been bugging me
eversince with larry handsome - all from Zorpia site...
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: larryhandsome7@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:55 am

On lovetime.com:

LarryHandsome, 44 —Was online today
United Kingdom, London
I am Larry Handsome by name from London, i'm looking for a good woman to settle down with

For the last two email addresses reported see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29644 and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29645.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mr.larryhandsome@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:49 am

AngelReturn - message on the site:

Hello My name is Larry Handsome from London Its my pleasure to meet a pretty lady like you as am a new person here. I wish to know you better as time will permit both of us. Please tell me more about your self. I am interested to hear from you, i am looking for a good woman to settle down with. Anyway I'm a nice guy, caring and loving. Honestly please this is my id you can contact me as well
mr.larryhandsome@gmail.com or you can drop your id for me to contact you i would love to read from you soon. my regards,Larry Handsome

Screen name: Larry
Male / Single
45 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location Birmingham/ United Kingdom

I am Larry Handsome by name from London UK
I'm looking for a good woman to settle down with
Body Type Athletic
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 178
Weight(kg) 40
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession working
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Marriage
Interests thanks

larry.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.