Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

awilson579@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: awilson579@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:49 am

Email:

Hello My Charming Queen ,
When i first send message to you for the first time, I felt it was the start of something different! We stroke a great friendship from the start, and if my premonitions don`t fail me, this friendship can become stronger and deeper... it`s all up to you now, because I have already surrendered to your charms!!
That`s right, my charming angel, it`s up to you now! I, for one, just want to be able to repeat and depend the feeling I had with that first look!
I swear to you: I felt butterflies when I saw your picture on the first time! I realised straight away that something bigger could happen between the two of us after that look.
I need to confess to you that for me there is only one truth: I'm mad about dating you. I wanna be happy and able to proclaim to all the world that I have got the most gorgeous and charming beauty in the world which is you, that she is my beloved one.
Giving me this chance will make you happier also, I want to give you back everything you ever dreamed of. My life will be devoted to you and I will never do anything that might hurt you in the slightest way. I wish to make you happy and complete you.
Today my satisfaction would be hearing you SAY I DO
Little things will provide us with great joy and a lot of magic as well. Having you so near will make possible for me to love you each and every single day of my life. I would never employ such bold words on this letter if you didn't attract me equally.
But I am still waiting for a first step on your part that suggests all of this can become reality someday. You just have to want it, and we will have so many untroubled and exciting days as two lovers can live. There will be only passion and love around us. and i would love to hear you sweet and sexy melodious voice you have my number i ques. +447031947910
Note:I remain the loyal subject to your heart

Alex

Return-Path: awilson579@yahoo.com
Received: from [106.10.151.252]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Reply-To: Alex wilson <awilson579@yahoo.com>

Yahoo IP.

+447031947910
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:21 am

Email:

Hi Dear,
I am very happy to get your respond and i promise you that you wont regret making me your man in your life,i would love to get some pictures from you honey....

Yours

Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.251]
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Email:

Dear sweet heart,
I am very glad you create time to respond to me after some days,well every thing went well and i was awarded a contract wish i have been telling you about,that it as been keeping me busy from you,its also the reason i have not place a date when i am coming to see you but as its now,i am going to be done with this project an fix a date when coming to see you after the project,

The project is taking place in Asia now as we speak,it a gas station project honey…petronas gas station.

I love you honey and i miss you so much honey…
Yours Always Hon,
Alex.

Received: from nm10-vm2.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com (nm10-vm2.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com. [106.10.148.225])
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:28 am

Email:

My Dear,
Thanks for your care and love on me,i am very glad to hear from you even when you seems to busy with work,well i am in malaysia for a while now an i have been busy too in regards to the contract i have at hand wish you already know about,i miss you so much an i care about you so much,i have been so worried an having little problem too but i dont know how to share it with you who happen to be the love of my life.
Yours Always Honey

Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.15]
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:00 am

Email:

Hi Dear
I said so,yes we have no secret and i asked because i dont know how you may think of me or feel or look at me if i most have tell you what my problem is or better still you wont say a word or bothered about it or even think of helping me out,that was why i said so,if i should share my problem.

the truth is that i need a little help from you like 2000 to add to the balance i have with me to complete the money with me wish i want to use in claiming my materials from custom.so after sharing this problem with you,it maybe you may stop our sweet relationship or stop taking to me in the process,this is what i am scared of because i dont want to lose the one i love,who mean so much to my life due to this problem .

Yours

Alex

Received: from [106.10.151.219]
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Email:

Dear Sweet Heart,
I am very happy to read from you,it gives me joy that you an i we alive an we walk together into another new year with love in our heart an soul,i am so bless by God with such a sweet kind beautiful woman xxx you turn out to be and the space you occupy in my heart,happy new year an may this new year bring us joy,love,togetherness,peace.

I look forward to see you in this new year after i am done with my work in my project site.

i am so glad to know i wont lose you after sharing my problem with you,God bless you for been so sweet,kind to me.you complete me an you are blessing in my life,God will for ever keep blessing you for having me in mind after your vacation.

Honey the amount is an important one and if you can help me with the amount,i will tell you how to deal with this matter by advising you on what to do an how to send the 2000 to me…I look forward to your respond as soon as possible honey.

Happy new year my sweet heart.
Note : I remain the loyal subject to your heart.
Yours,
Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.251]
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:31 am

Email:

Hi Dear
Its really important,if you are going to take a credit for me,i am going to appreciate it,i would love you to let you me know when you get the credit from the bank,if the credit from the bank is been giving to you please let me know honey,so i can tell you how to send it to me,so i can get my materials from the custom office,i will pay you back with interest in two weeks time when i get my credit card,

Honey i dont know what to say in regards to your question but your heart and my heart cant focus right now because of this problem i have at hand right now,i cant tell how much i want you and how much i need you so much in my life,you brought me peace of mind..i love you so much honey.

How long will it take to get credit from the bank .

Yours,
Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.235]
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:57 am

Email:

Hi Dear,

I miss you so much honey and how was your weekend over there,i hope it was well spent,well mine was full of thinking on how to get true this problem,i pray for grace to make what ever meeting you have with your accountant to go on well,i wish you nothing but the best in all you do.

I would love your to keep me informed after talking to your accountant an also please dont tell your accountant you are borrowing the money for my sake,dont tell your accountant you are borrowing the money to give to me,or reason why you want to borrow the money,if your accountant should know you want to borrow me for my sake,Honey your accountant wont accept the ideal of you borrowing for me sake or he/she will discourage you not to make sacrifices for love…so when you meet your account on Wednesday an he start asking you questions why you need the money,just tell him you have some thing to do with the money that its very Urgent an its private too.this i want you to do for me honey when you get to the bank on Wednesday to see your accountant.I miss you so much an i love you deeply honey…Looking forward to read from you soon.

Note:i remain the loyal subject to your heart honey.

Yours.

Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.235]
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:29 am

Email

Honey i am not saying you should tell lie or what so every, i am only saying you should keep some setting thing to yourself and my self, i dont like the ideal of been open in this matter because when i come to ask your hand in marriage a lot of person who know how you took money from the bank to see me true my challenges will look down on me when i see them on our wedding or outing, i dont want to see the people who know about my problem at be shy , as a man i need to be protected by love who happen to be you and what ever its it should be our secret as lovers.

honey i know your bank accountant knows you for a very long time and i am not changing any thing about that, i am saying we should keep our little problem to ourself as you go to the bank today to see your bank accountant, honey just look for something else to say to your accountant on the reason why you need the money, its not a lie its a sacrifices you do for love.

Honey you have no secret to hid that is because then you where single now that you have me in your life, its another chapter of your life.

After an hour:

Dear Future Wife,

Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I would not trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you, and that you made me your man.

I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect husband and wife team, and I can not wait to bring you into my family, day We are going to have an amazing life together raising a family. All of our dreams are coming true, baby!

Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.

Love always,

Alex.

Received: from [106.10.150.28]
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:50 pm

Email:

My Dear,
I thank you very much for such a great step you took to see me true this problem and i pray God keep on blessing you for what you are about to do in my life in regards to my problem right now, i am happy they did not ask you question on why you need the money or need explanation in regards to why you need the money, i would love you to how many weeks will it take for you to get the money in cash, and when you get the money in cash in few weeks please inform me about it, so i can tell you what next to do.

I am very happy God bless me with such a kind sweet beautiful kind hearted xxx for every thing you are doing for me now, i am very grateful and i appreciate your love.

Note: i remain the loyal subject to your heart.
Yours,
Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.186]
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.