Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Roderick Galdes

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Roderick Galdes

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Stolen images of Roderick Galdes, politician, member of Malta Parliament. His stolen pictures are reported online for being abused in scams since 2012.

michealwilson44@hotmail.com

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

The victim met the scammer on Wayn. After few messages on the site, he asked her for her email address, moving the conversation outside the site.

Emails:

To:
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Subject: MICHEAL FROM WAYN

Hi

Am happy to get your mail.thanks.sorry i didn't reply you on time,have been busy. How is life treating you?its not a bed of roses you should know,but God can do all things. How i wish you are how you look,you look good. i want to know what you want in a man and if am really your type of man and what you want in a relationship,fun or serious date I am a loving and caring person with good sense of humor,am single,love people,reciprocates gestures, understanding and discipline. Am looking for serious relationship that will last forever with love caring and happiness, I want a partner to be honest loving and caring, I am looking for my soul mate and my best friend. I am looking for that real woman who can bring out the best in me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, understanding, friendship, sincerity, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she looks at my face. One that will share my sorrows and happiness with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems. Someone who is kind. You know my name already,but friends call me Micheal Wilson. Don't mind my looks am just 49 years but you should know that age is numbers it doesn't really matter where there's love and affections. Am English .I am Born in Germany, living and working here in London, living and working here as an offshore contractor. I Supervise and coordinate activities of crew engaged in operating and maintaining engines, boilers, deck machinery and i leave with some of those traits of an engineer.Its hectic but i love the job. i live and work here in London, am Divorced with two kids, Am passionate about kids though have two sons. You will find out when you come closer... Thanks..

Micheal Wilson

Picture received with the email:
micheal.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michealwilson44@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:04 pm

To:
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014
Subject: Hello my beloved good day How are you, i hope you and your family are doing fine,

Hello my beloved good day

How are you, i hope you and your family are doing fine, My beloved please sorry for my long Awaited reply, i want to let you know that i have read your message now with understanding, me and my Client from Canada also with few of my workers traveled urgently out side the city to purchase all the Materials and the new engine and the tower Crane also all the Light we are going to install at the offshore site when working, My beloved i want to remind you that i always appreciate so much for your concern also for your patients and understanding, mostly your love and kindness towards me, i feel so much Glad and full of happiness and Joy in my heart when i read your message, after i read your message i realized that you are such an great and wonderful woman also Good woman and good mother to be,Thanks for your reply, Am really happy to receive your letter after i sent you an email about my self. i really want us to know each other. I think one of the advantage of this medium is free communication to people around the world getting to know each other from afar Well, and i will really be happy if we continue with our communication to get to know each other very well. I am a simple individual and am always eager to meet new friends and get along with them. I do smoke but drink occasionally. i enjoy all kinds of music and i love to dance. My friends says am easy going person and have such a warm sense of humor. i love pets even though i don't have. How i spend my weekends,i usually go for Zumba Zumba dance here.its one of the traditional dance and maybe someday if nature allows us and we get along very well, hopefully we meet.....i will take you with me on my dancing class. I love to read too and mostly novels that are interesting.such as "First Night "etc. what is your experience so far. i will stop here until i receive a letter from you. have a nice weekend, hugs and kiss
Thanks
Micheal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:05 pm

To:
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Subject: My Dear, How are you, i hope you and your family are doing fine,

My Dearest xxx

How are you, i hope you and your family are doing fine, dear i want to let you know that i have round my work here in Asia today after meeting with my client i will fly back to base London to see my children also see mum and have rest before Joining the crew members that will work with me at the offshore site in Halifax Canada due to the new another offshore contract that is Awarded to me that will start soon at the offshore site in Halifax Canada, dear am very happy to read your message, i really appreciate so much for your care and kindness towards me,(...), i wish you success and good Luck, I must say you are doing absolutely great with life,In what ever situation you find your self,please give thanks to God; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, As To know if we can find the differences on our meeting.my dear our language cannot prevent me from communicating with you and also i want you to know that if your have children already if your children can accept me as you also accept me we can live together stay together and share everything in our life together share our joy and our sorrows together,Relationship has to do with trust and care,From my own understanding about friendship,the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually I thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me.One thing I would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which I believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and I hope you will get hold of this point as I do too.So now, how are the people in your country? It has been a long time I have interest to invest out from my country such as to buy house and some other things because of the tax rate in my country.! I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. take care and have a very nice day, hugs and kiss

With Love
Micheal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:06 pm

To:
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014
Subject: Hello my dearest How are you, i hope you are doing fine,

Hello my dearest

How are you, i hope you are doing fine, My dearest i want to let you know that am now already back to base London, i arrive safely i thank God for safety Journey mercies, thank you so much for your encouragement also for always been there for me when ever i need you most, i thank you so much from the bottom of my heart,Honestly,i am glad for your interest and your time to write me. However, I love to read a mail that is being written from you, I felt touched having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring happiness to me. Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm trilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you.Darling i hope your family members are not gonna be hurt hearing that you are gonna be with a white foreigner soon. I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way i do.... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? but i promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of presence ...than i will respect and help you OK? i needs more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling,i must use this opportunity to give you my mobile for easy contact and please don't fail to invite me on chart room on my free days,here it goes, you are free to call me any time any day with this my private mobile, +447024053553 you can also sms me with this my office private mobile,+447874625724 please don't fail to keep me in contact because i might have free time soon just because of my coming contract in to Halifax, Canada. i attached you some of my photos with my two sons David and Philip, i hope u will like it so much, please u can send me too your own photos in your next mail so that i will save in my albums, take care and have a very beautiful and pleasant day, hoping to hear from you soon, hugs and kiss

Wish you luck,
Micheal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:08 pm

About the phone numbers used by the scammer:

+447024053553

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

The phone number was used in 2010 for adds online offering cameras for sale:

We are Europe best camares sales we are located in united Kingdom we deal in sales of brand new camares and lenses of various kinds and types.We ship to all part of the world via Ups and Dhl E press all which takes 2-3 Working days to be delivered.
All the cameras we sell are all brand new with the complete accessories in original factory sealed box 100% original and comes with 12 months international warranty and 6 month good return policy..
Below are list of our Cameras and Lenses.
Registered No. : 03804588
Phone Number : +447024053553
Contact Name Mr Afred Elite
Payment Terms: www. westernunion.com
Contact Details
Limitless Solution
Address: Asalat Complex Slindon Street, Portsmouth, Wiltshire, United Kingdom (m44)
Tel/Fax: (44 23) 92882728 / +442392882728

+447874625724

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Other stolen pictures abused by the scammer:

micheal1.JPG

micheal2.JPG

micheal3.JPG

micheal4.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.