Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ash.ash1@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ash.ash1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:44 pm

The victim found the scammer on Craiglist. They changed few emails before the conversation moved on Skype, where the scammer asked the victim to buy a flight ticket from the country where "she" was supposedly living to the victim's country. "She" even send him a scanned copy of "her" passport. The victim was on cam with the scammer, but "she" was unable to use "her" microphone...

Email:

Hi xxx
Here are some of my pics , Hope you like them . I would be online tomorrow so we can cam :)
Kisses
p:s: Have you bought the ticket yet ? Please let me know. Kises

Return-Path: <ash.ash1@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.58.7.248]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014
Reply-To: Ashley McCartney <ash.ash1@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.58.7.248
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Pictures received with the email:

ash.JPG

ash1.JPG

ash2.JPG

ash3.JPG

ash4.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ash.ash1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:45 pm

On Skype:

Butterflyashleyxx aka Ashley McChartney
20 y/o, DOB: October 15, 1994

"She" was active also on POF as:

ashcutie94: Butterfly Cutie looking for fun :)
23 y/o, from Nottingham, UK, student
Hey Guys
I am new to this and kind of nervous . Well I'm not too good at talking about myself as i prefer people to access me themselves but since we would be meeting each other then its best i tell you about myself .....Well here's a little about me . My name is Ashley...or Ash , I am a 20 year old British chic , I am about 5ft6 (last time i checked haha) , i am very opinionated and friendly , a little shy some times but i warm up very easily because of this my friends nicknamed me "butterfly Ash" . I'm currently in the University here in Nottingham studying business management (my aunt advised me to study this as it encourages self dependence and employment) . I'm a brunette , from a family of 5 (2 siblings , parents and myself). My Mom is Italian so that's where i got my "Iberian" look from . Anyway so that's all i can think of for now , If you want to know anything else then ask me directly through ash.ash1 @ yahoo.com

Picture used:

ash5.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ash.ash1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:52 pm

Fake document used:
Attachments
pass.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.