Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tat_ko@i.ua

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tat_ko@i.ua

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:30 pm

On MBN:

HelloxxxI just have noticed nice man over this site and wanna know him better =) Let`s be friends and share some more info with each other, who knows what this will lead us too =) I hope that You like my appearance.. I hope you will write me on my address with reply.. tat_ko@i.ua, wish You only a good day. Waiting impatiently! Tanya

Profile elements:

Full Name Tanya
Birth Year 1984
City Luhansk
Country Ukraine

Sex Woman

I`m looking for a very sweet, loving, affectionate, beautiful angel.
We can realize our dream home and beautiful children. I am very honest, and I have high morals and values?
I am romantic, kind, affectionate, passionate, loving, and caring.
I will make all your dreams and more.
We can have a fairy tale life that most can only dream of.

Picture used:

tanya.jpg
tanya.jpg (51.27 KiB) Viewed 1386 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tat_ko@i.ua

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Translation agency scam...

Email:

Hi dear xxx :) Thanks for your mail! How are you? Had was your day? If it was busy and stressful i
hope my letter will turn your day from bad to good! :)))

I'm not very used to writing letters but I'll try, Ok? First of all I am not a game player, but I
like hide and seek under the blanket ;)))

I am beautician... almost 30... God, i am almost 30 :)))) Hope you are still reading and didn't run
away from this grandma :)))) Born on the 14 of October, 1984... live in Novoannovka village with my
female friend, we rent a house... Not a big, but cozy one ;)

My parents are both 56 and they are like example of a real family for me... My father is always
attentive, romantic, caring and my mom is always the best wife for him... I am dreaming about the
same type of family in my relations. Tell me about your family, please. I want to make my man the
happiest one and I am ready to give him all my love, passion, faithfulness, respect, warmth, care,
tenderness! I don't believe in quarreling and I think, that the best way to solve all the
misunderstandings is just talking! What do you think about it? Especially when we have a war here
right now, all people dream about the peace.. why to waste time for argues??

Knowing each other by letters, is very important and responsible step in relationships., even if
it's not easy. For example I don't know English almost at all, but i found the way to communicate
with you using the translation bureau! I pay for this service
, so please, read my letter very
carefully ;) I hope you will take our correspondence seriously too...

I hope you will reply me and still interested in me dear...

Tatiana

Return-Path: tat_ko@i.ua
Received: from resistant.paroler.volia.net ([93.73.0.230] helo=[192.168.0.200])
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014
Reply-To: tat_ko <tat_ko@i.ua>

Originating IP: 93.73.0.230
Originating ISP: Volia
City: Kiev
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Pictures received with the email:

tanya1.JPG

tanya2.JPG
tanya2.JPG (23.34 KiB) Viewed 1385 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.