Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fedaluv@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fedaluv@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:10 pm

kwabena
Female / Single
37 - ?rebro / Sweden

Slogan
true love seeker
About Me
I am a serious girl and I do not play games. I am an active and sociable girl. I like to make people laugh. My friends say that I am a kind and understanding person. I truly hope to find my second half and to build strong and happy relationships. I have a big heart full of love and passion which I want to share with my special man.
Looking For
I am looking for a serious and responsible man who wants to have a loving and caring wife nearby. I dream about a kind and positive man who has a good sense of humor. I want to find a nice and caring man who wants to build a strong and happy family. I hope to meet a man who is ready for a big love and passion
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 65
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation No occupation / Stay at home
Profession sales
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests music
Activities love
Books novel
Movies action
Music classic
TV Shows opra
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

I have a very a whole world inside of me. I can say I am a very kind and tender lady. We have to give positive energy to the people around us, and good attitude will definitely come back to you. Also I am very active. I never feel bored and always try to make my life interesting. Even if I am alone at home, I always find something to do. I find a common language with people very easily, and it helps a lot. I cannot imagine my life without new acquaintances, experiences and impressions. We change our life ourselves. I am not afraid of changes, and I want to try everything in this life and then choose only the best. it is my hope to find true love here. fedaluv@gmail.com
Attachments
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (5.53 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fedaluv@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Email:

HELLO MY DEAR ONE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE NICE EMAIL TO ME. AM SO GLAD TO READ ABOUT YOU AND I FEEL THAT YOUR WORDS ARE SO WONDERFUL AND WE MAY HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON BECAUSE I AM ALSO VERY SERIOUS LOOKING FOR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. SOME ONE THAT I CAN SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH. NOW I ALSO WANT TO TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MY SELF. MY NAME IS LINDA I AM 36 YEARS OF AGE. I AM 100% AUSTRALIA WOMAN MY MUM AND DAD ARE SUGAR CANE FARMERS IN AUSTRALIA. BUT CURRENTLY I LIVE IN GHANA SIMPLE BECAUSE I CAME DOWN TO GHANA WITH MY BOY FRIEND HE WORKS IN GOLD MINING COMPANY IN AUSTRALIA BUT MY BOY FRIEND GOT A NEW CONTRACT OF ONE OF THE GOLD MINING COMPANY HERE IN GHANA THAT IS WHY WE MOVED TO COME DOWN TO GHANA AND LIVE TOGETHER AS A COUPLES BUT SADLY MY BOY FRIEND GOT A CAR ACCIDENTS AND HE DIE INSTANTLY FOR 5 YEARS AGO SINCE THEN I LIVE ALONE BUT I AM WILLING TO GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY AUSTRALIA OR ANY COUNTRY PART OF THE WOLD TO LIVE MY LIFE THERE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN GHANA ANY MORE AGAIN. I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT PARTNER TO SETTLE DOWN WITH AND BUILD A HAPPY FAMILY TOGETHER WITH THAT IS WHY I COME TO DATING SITE LOOKING FOR RIGHT PERSON. I AM EASY GOING TYPE. SINGLE NOW AMBITIOUS AND HAVE A VERY GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR. MY INTEREST ARE SPORTS,MOVIE AND ALSO GOING FOR A WALK. AND MORE OVER LISTENING TO MUSIC. I LIKE ROMANTIC MOVIE AND ACTION AS WELL. I DO NOT SMOKE OR DRINK ALCOHOL. AM A KIND OF PERSON WHO IS ALWAYS SMILING AND OT EASY TO GET UPSET. AM A TYPE OF PERSON WHO ALWAYS MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH. I ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO SHARE THE LITTLE THAT I HAVE WITH OTHERS. ALSO SATISFY WITH WHAT I HAVE. AS AT NOW, AM LONELY AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SHARE MY LIFE WITH. NOT JUST ONE BUT ONE THAT HAS ALL THE GOOD CHARACTERS IN LIFE. I REALLY KNOW WHAT LOVE AND ALSO A TYPE WHO GIVES ALL HIS HEART IN A RELATIONSHIP. RELATIONSHIPS ARE BUILT ONE DAY AT A TIME BUT IT TAKE TIME, PATIENCE, HONESTY, PASSION AND ABILITY TO COMPROMISE AND GROW. SO WITH TRUE IS SHARING BAD AND GOOD TIME TOGETHER. TRUE LOVE IS A CONVINANT THAT WE BUILDING ON A STRONG FOUNDATION AND THAT IS WHY WE DO NOT DEVELOP IT IN A DAY. IT TAKES TIME TO MATURE AND THAT IS WHEN BOTH SEES THAT THEY HAVE SAME STRONG FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER. IT IS WITH TRUE LOVE THAT EVERY ONE TALKS ABOUT IT. BUT I PROMISED TO MAKE MY ONLY MAN THE MOST HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH. IF ONLY HE IS WILLING TO ACCEPT ME AS PART OF HIM.I WILL BE THERE WHEN HE NEEDS ME AND I PROMISED NEVER TO DO ANYTHING TO HURT HIS FEELINGS. I MEAN MY WORDS

Return-Path: fedaluv@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.202.62.10])
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014

Stolen pictures used:
feda.JPG

feda1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.