Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Olga Buzova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Olga Buzova

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Stolen images of Olga Buzova, TV host , radio host, model, actress and singer, a former member, and later a leading TV project " Dom-2 "on channel TNT , December 2008 , the chief editor of the magazine "World reality show. Dom-2 ".

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15861, where the email address evafrk58@yahoo.com is reported for being used with another set of stolen pictures.

Email:

Thanks for your message xxx, it is really nice getting to know more about you, My name is Maria but my mum loves to call me Eva, I am 30 years of age and I am single (I have been single since I was 24 years). I have no kids and I have never been married, My dad is mixed (Half-Kuwaiti: Half Mexican) and my mum is Australian, I was born and lived in Australia till I was 24 years before moving to the United states 6 years ago, I am an interior decorator and currently lives in Tx but making plans to relocate to Europe before the end of the year if I don't find any good reason to continue living in the states. I have attached a couple of pictures for you and I hope you like it. What do you do for living? How old are you? Where are you from? what do u love to do for fun?

Maria

Return-Path: evafrk58@yahoo.com
Received: from [93.190.137.20]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014
Reply-To: Eva Farouk <evafrk58@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 93.190.137.20
Originating ISP: Worldstream
Country of Origin: Netherlands

Pictures received with the email:

eva.JPG

eva1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.