Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adeleadams7@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

adeleadams7@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Adele
Female / Single
29 - Berkeley / United States

Slogan
seeking for my arch angel
About Me
I'm attracted to successful and motivated individuals. This isn't weighed by a financial status, but rather someone who works hard to reach their goals. Looking for that outgoing, witty, handsome man, who adores life and those who love him. I want someone who respects everyone, even when they can do nothing for him. It's shows his true character. Most of all, sense of humor is a must, actually a deal breaker. You can never negotiate when it comes to laughter . I'm passionate about life, adore my family and friends, love a good adrenaline rush, a man who can make me laugh, the unexpected surprise, and a gentleman
Looking For
I am a hard working, dedicated woman who is seeking a relationship with a family oriented good man that loves children and spending time with family doing things together such as being at home cooking together or just watching a movie with the family or having that special alone time together! I am looking for someone that is honest, loving compassionate and respectful that knows how to treat a woman, I am a fashioned and still believe and a Gentleman opening doors for a Lady. I am Good Woman that is very Sp ritual and I am looking for a Honest Loyal Fun Loving Person that is Spiritual!! I enjoy many things some of which are gardening, cooking, a road trip adventure for a day antiquing and having lunch at a great cafe. I enjoy the beach and small getaways down to four-wheeling, or just a cruise in the country with the top down! I love the simple things in life...
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 163
Weight(kg) 69
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession sales of antics
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

I am new to the date world but looking for someone to share my love, the rest of my life,travels and experiences with. If you're ready to have fun, indoors and out, tempt fate but with some seriousness at the long run,then if you don't mind i will like to read from you back.

How long have you been here?Did you meet anyone here yet? I am new here but i would like you to tell me what your experience looks like on here so far? Are you really ready to build up something? Then you can write me something about whom you have been before now and who you want to be in the nearest future and from there we ignite a real conversation and start to find our chemistry.My e mail is adeleadams7@outlook.com
Attachments
adele.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: adeleadams7@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:30 pm

On sentimente.ro:

rosenamama
woman, 38 years old, Argentina

On deviantside:

NEWEXPERIENCE: SEEKING FOR MY NUTTY
female, 28, Buffalo, New York, United States.
I am female
Looking for male
Your real name
Adele
Headline
seeking for my nutty
Desired Relationship Friendship, Hang Out, Shared Interests, One Night Stand, Something serious, Swingers, A Dom, A Domme, A slave, A submissive, A toy, A Mentor
My birthday
02-14-1986
My match age
40-104
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Relationship Status Single

Details posted on "her" profile by another user:

This woman, Adele Adams, adeleadams7@outlook.com is reported as a romance scam/con artist
SKYPE - miracle14241 ADELE ADAMS, Buffalo NY
=>>facebook.com/adele.adams.79069

The skype account is still active, the FB not...

Picture used:

adele.JPG
adele.JPG (17.06 KiB) Viewed 1050 times

On FMF:

Am from the states. i gotta get off soon here but you can feel free to write to me on adeleadams7 at outlook dot come.Let me see if you can decode this

christen Profile: seeking for a nice christian man - no picture
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
I'm attracted to successful and motivated individuals. This isn't weighed by a financial status, but rather someone who works hard to reach their goals. Looking for that outgoing, witty, handsome man, who adores life and those who love him. I want someone who respects everyone, even when they can do nothing for him. It's shows his true character. Most of all, sense of humor is a must, actually a deal breaker. You can never negotiate when it comes to laughter . I'm passionate about life, adore my family and friends, love a good adrenaline rush, a man who can make me laugh, the unexpected surprise, and a gentleman

I would like to find someone looking for a relationship. If my profile has caught your attention, I look forward to hearing from you!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.