Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

allenstricklandz@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

allenstricklandz@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:48 am

Message on the dating site:

Hi, I like your profile, do mind us knowing each other better? you can send me your email address on (allenstricklandz@yahoo.com) so that I can share more photos and details about me with you.

Allen

Profile elements:

Allen
Male / Divorced
50 - Qubec / Canada
Current Location Johannesburg/ South Africa

I AM SEEKING FOR SOMETHING SERIOUS

I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I enjoy music, theater, movies and art.

I am seeking for a long term relationship then see what happens next, someone that could bring out the best in me, someone that i can trust, a lady or a woman that will listen to me when I need her, a lady i can give my heart to, someone honest, someone that will not lie to me, someone that will there, for me when i need her, someone that we would both appreciate our high moral standards, respect ourselves the way we respect our self’s. Someone that would love me as if each day is our last day together and that would be by my sides as if each day is our last day together

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession Army
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Stolen pictures used:

allen.JPG

allen1.JPG

allen2.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.