Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drmarkmercer2019@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

drmarkmercer2019@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:24 am

Messages on the dating site:

It is nice to meet you here. How are you doing? I think that you are a really interesting woman and I would be glad to get to know you closer.

What do you think? You can give me your email and I will write back to you.Here is my email drmarkmercer2019@gmail.com

Profile elements:

Mark

Profile elements:

Mark - no picture
Male / Divorced
51 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom
Current Location Sydney/ Australia

Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 150
Weight(kg) 48

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession Contractor
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

The email address is used online by someone claiming to be a female - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27394.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: drmarkmercer2019@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Email:

Hello Dear xxx ,

Thanks for your mail . I understand that this came to you as a surprise, actually we have never met before, I just wish that you will give me chance and time to express myself and probably we can get to know more about each other, I promise you that you are not going to regret any bit of it. Please do feel free to get back to me and ask me any question. I hope you write me again with honesty and am looking forward to our getting to know more.

I believe that we can give each other time to know ourselves, I attached here with some of my photos. I will also like to know you more. To tell you more about me I am Mark Mercer by name 49 Years Old and am Divorced with my wife for 4 years now,I have a son who is about 19 years now. I am an Engineer by profession but work as a contractor for the Ireland United Kingdom Government here in UK. I am into supply of TRACK,CARS AND TILLER PART FOR Ireland Government here in UK my place.

I need a friend who I can always talk to here and to build a long lasting relationship and glad you have responded with your email , as i don't always be online due to work.AND hope that with time we will get to know each other very well and make it come to reality. So i will still tell you more about myself again, as i read from you telling me more about you soon.

Hope you are having a pleasant day there. I look forward hearing from you.

All the best,

Mark Mercer

Return-Path: drmarkmercer2019@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.50.41.34])
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014

Picture received with the email:
dr.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: drmarkmercer2019@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:42 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

I am happy to get your letter this morning and yes i am looking for the same thing. But i think we will have to give each other a chance to prove it and please can you attach your photo for me to see and that way it will help us in getting to know more. what are things that you like? what your hobbies? what color? what are you looking in a man? are you a God fearing woman? thanks and i have to go now till i hear from you again. waiting Kiss

With Care

Yours Sincerely

Mark

Return-Path: drmarkmercer2019@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.42.182.4])
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.