Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

reinescarlette@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

reinescarlette@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:04 pm

On DMF:

Hello!! let\'s get to know each other, maybe we are two parts of one serious feel? My name is Oksana, i live in Ukraine. i am at this site looking for secong half. can we contact here - my mail is reinescarlette@gmail.com

Profile elements:

oksanazoloto
- 30 y/o female
- svetlodarsk, Ukraine
- English, Russian, Ukrainian
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 35 - 50
I am a very nice person! I am hardworking, love chat, love to cook. I'm skinny, cute seeking a man for a meeting! Very Happy

Ideal match description:
good man Very Happy

Pictures used on the profile:
oksana.JPG
oksana.JPG (21.97 KiB) Viewed 780 times

oksana2.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: reinescarlette@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Email:

Hello xxx! How are you? thank for your reply to me!!
I'll tell you something about me. ok, I'm Ksusha! ))) you know this already-)) I'm from Ukraine and I hope you have nothing against of this country-))) have you ever been to Ukraine? I’m 30 years old. I’m 167 cm height and 50 kg weight. I never was married and I have no children. I live with my parents. They are pensioners. what are your parents doing? My profession is school teacher of Ukrainian literature. It brings happiness in my life. Do you like to smile or laugh? And what makes you happy or smile? write me about this, please! -)

I'm looking for serious, good man with whom I can build relations with love and care. maybe because of this i am at the Internet now, and i met some men here, that were not serious. this is really sad! hope you are not the same man, and you look for true relations too, as me! I just want to be happy and I think that you want to be happy too with beloved person! In people I like honesty, trueness, optimism. And you?

I am glad that we met each other and that we have such a chance to communicate!!! Will you tell me more about you, of your country, of your work? and will you send me more photos of you? i think that for the beginning this is the best variant for us to know each other, photos can show much and letters can show the inside world, as in real life it is always the same, first people look on the outside, but it's interesting to know about inside too, agree? I wish we would know each other better. and i am waiting for the soonest reply from you! ok? i attach to you some of my photos, in my town, and with my friend's dog. Do you like animals? I love them but I haven't no dog, no cat.

maybe with my letter you will get a little piece of smile! :)))

Wish you a good time of day!

Oksana

Return-Path: reinescarlette@gmail.com
Received: from [192.168.0.3] ([77.72.130.131])
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 77.72.130.131
Originating ISP: Colobridge Gmbh
Country of Origin: Germany

Pictures received with the email:

oksana1.JPG

oksana3.JPG

oksana4.JPG

oksana5.JPG

oksana6.JPG

oksana7.JPG
oksana7.JPG (23.14 KiB) Viewed 778 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.