Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

harleydrenthe@gmail.com - harleydrenthe@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

harleydrenthe@gmail.com - harleydrenthe@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Message on DMF:

I am looking for a serious minded man and i have been single for 5years and i am looking for a serious minded man whom i can share my past and present experience with as well as my future with well i have been hurt in the past but i am looking for a new life and a change here is my email below harleydrenthe@gmail.com or harleydrenthe@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

stunningharley
- 27 y/o female
- Damascus, VA, USA
- English, English, English
- Chef
- Have no children
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 27 - 59
Relationship Marriage, Relationship

i need to protect my heart for not being broken because i have been hurt in the past, i just need a man who will be the blood of my blood the flesh of my flesh the man who will be the marrow to my bone and the man whom i can cry on and the man who i can call the father of my unborn children and my husband and the man who will clean up my tears and i want you to know that i am the only child of my late parent and i don't want to be treated like a slave and i hope you understand what i am talking about and i only need a serious man only who will couple my life and who will understand me ,care for me the man who will be sincere ,open minded, truthful,committed,humble,hard working,have good sense of humor and the man who will make me happy for the rest of my life

i only need a serious man only who will couple my life and who will understand me ,care for me the man who will be sincere ,open minded, truthful,committed,humble,hard working,have good sense of humor and the man who will make me happy for the rest of my life

Picture used:
harley.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: harleydrenthe@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:02 pm

The email addresses are reported online since 2012 for being used in scams, with different locations, on different dating sites.

Active profiles online:

On meetup:

I am looking for a serious relationship and i just need a man who will be the blood of my blood the flesh of my flesh the man who will be the marrow to my bone and the man whom i can cry on and the man who i can call the father of my unborn children and my husband and the man who will clean up my tears and i want you to know that i am the only child of my late parent and i don't want to be treated like a slave and i hope you understand what i am talking about and i only need a serious man only who will couple my life and who will understand me ,care for me the man who will be sincere ,open minded, truthful, committed, humble,hard working,have good sense of humor and the man who will make me happy for the rest of my life here is my email if you are serious harleydrenthe@gmail.com

Profile elements:

Saasha H.
I am a sincere young lady

On Zorpia as:

harleydrenthe
2014, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18 or above, in United States.
-using a Facebook profile for joining the site, to have the "verified user" status...

Stolen picture used for both profiles:

harley1.jpeg
harley1.jpeg (5.93 KiB) Viewed 1315 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: harleydrenthe@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Massmailing on Twitter:

I'll like to know you better if you are ready contact me so that we can know more about each other harleydrenthe@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Harley Drenthe
@stunningharley
Tell you Later
Damascus Virginia
Joined Juni 2011

On Wayn:

Harley Drenthe aka HarleyDrenthe
currently in Inverness, Highland, Scotland

Stolen picture used on both profiles:

harley2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: harleydrenthe@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,
How are you doing today? Thanks for the mail which you have sent to me and i want you to know that given a man an opportunity of relationship is a bad thing but i need to protect my heart for not being broken because i have been hurt in the past, i just need a man who will be the blood of my blood the flesh of my flesh the man who will be the marrow to my bone and the man whom i can cry on and the man who i can call the father of my unborn children and my husband and the man who will clean up my tears and i want you to know that i am the only child of my late parent and i don't want to be treated like a slave and i hope you understand what i am talking about and i only need a serious man only who will couple my life and who will understand me ,care for me the man who will be sincere ,open minded, truthful,committed,humble,hard working,have good sense of humor and the man who will make me happy for the rest of my life.
Hope you understand all what i have said above.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours.
Harley Cares......xxx

Return-Path: harleydrenthe@yahoo.com
Received: from [64.150.177.242]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014
Reply-To: Harley Drenthe <harleydrenthe@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 64.150.177.242
Originating ISP: Codero
City: Overland Park
Country of Origin: United States

Picture received with the email:

harley.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.