Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

remleymills@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: remleyjack@gmail.com

Unread postby Bob_C36 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:07 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Good afternoon from Kandahar, Afghanistan and I know its morning at your end.. I trust that you’re still sleeping and I wish you a good night sleep..Thanks for getting in touch and I am happy also that we are getting to know each other better. I have told you some things about me, and I am going to tell you more.... Here we go; I was born on 28, December, 1984 in Sioux Falls, SD as the only child to Mr. Thaddeus Remley a teacher and Mrs. Audrey Scotts-Remley a housewife, they have both passed on and left me alone in the world.. I have no siblings, so whoever I fall in love with becomes my family.

I had my elementary education in Parents' Association of the European School Munich, Germany. I have a mixed European and American life. I had my high school and college education all in San Francisco, CA..I'm so grateful to my late parents for giving me the best in life..It is just unfortunate that they have all passed on. I had my degree in Peace and Conflict studies when I joined the Military Academy. I was taught to believe in Jesus Christ that he is the only perfect person and I should aspire to be like him in my christian life and all other endeavors

I have been described as an open minded, intelligent, accomplished, warm, witty and balanced person. I am very sociable. I am adventurous, possess a curious spirit, I enjoy films, trying different international cuisines, socializing, and sports (both participating and spectating). I am looking for someone whom I can share my interests, talents and passion for life with. Prefer a man who is flexible. I believe being flexible is very important ,since life has many ups and downs. In a life partner, ideally I am looking for someone who is understanding, caring by nature, with family values, trustworthy, compassionate, fun loving, intelligent, hard working, supportive, warm, pleasant, unselfish, compromising and cheerful. Not exactly in the same order. Basically, someone I can talk to, laugh with, share my humor with, do things together. Also, I believe understanding and effective communication is important for a happy and long lasting relationship.

As for me personally, I am looking forward towards building a solid long term relationship with a honest man that’ll capture my heart and to see each other grow old together. We both seem to have the same goal of finding a boyfriend and to enter into a Long Term Relationship. To me a good friendship/relationship is built on honesty, trust, and great communications. If there's chemistry and love develops, then we have a much better chance on building a solid and successful LTR.

Part of my makeup is to keep things simple. I am a direct and a no nonsense type of person; I have little to no patience for drama which is a complete waste of time and energy.

Some of my other personality traits include being positive minded, easy going, logical, patient and humorous. Laughter is very important to me. Being a bit of a joker, has help me in dealing with the stress of daily life and has allow me to remain positive on my outlook....short and long term. Once I have found someone of substance in the heart where our feelings are mutual, I want my mate to become the better part of me. I want to take his hand and travel down the road called life stopping off to smell the roses and giggling over glasses of wine as we enjoy each others company and celebrate the love and security of being together.

I only need one good and honest man in my life because I have only one heart to give. I want to fall head over heels in love with the warmth of feeling secure in knowing someone really loves me.

I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and spiritually. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new committed relationship.......

You’ll be in my thoughts all day..I’ll be looking forward to hear from you asap...

Cheers.

Jack
Bob_C36
New survivor

Remleymills@yahoo.com

Unread postby TampaPirate2008 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:47 am

I also met this person through the Mister dating app. Unfortunately, I ended up falling for his scam and it resulted in me having to file for bankruptcy after accumulating $125K in debt in a six week period (I am still kicking myself excessively over this). This started back in early July and we spent the first week emailing back and forth. He then told me a story about rescuing a father and son on one of his patrol nights. Their family was wealthy and they thanked him with a large box of money that needed to be shipped out of the base and back to the U.S. Since he did not have any family, he asked if the package could be shipped to me and so I agreed to help him out.

Right away, I was contacted by a diplomat handling the delivery and he needed money for taxes and security fees. When I finally realized too late that it was a scam, I contacted the bank so they could put a trace on the wire transfers. I also notified my local police and filed a complaint which included all of my emails as well as the photos he sent me.

He has also emailed me using the remleymills@hotmail.com address as well.
TampaPirate2008
New survivor

Re: remleymills@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:08 am

Rjtravel18,

Please read this important information. Some of the advice you have already taken.
And if you could post his emails to you, minus your details, that would help a lot.
Also, any profiles he has, other email addresses, "diplomats, bankers, lawyers, couriers, any fake people in the scam,"
with their emails sent to you. Do not include your's to them.
Documents they sent, phone numbers, chat usernames, pictures.
Regarding the scammer's bank account that you transferred money into and the package(s) you sent to scammer, forward the information and emails regarding those via email to me at my address in bottom of my post signature.

Alternately, you may just forward me all the emails, and I will sort out the important ones to post here.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby TampaPirate2008 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:50 pm

Here are photos that he sent to me over a period of several weeks.

All of the emails I had of our conversations were printed out for the police and then deleted so I no longer have access to them as I have also deleted my email account. The three email addresses he used were:

remleymills@yahoo.com
remleymills@hotmail.com
remleyjones2010@outlook.com

The screen names he used to contact me on Yahoo Messenger were:

remleymills
remleyjones

The 2 "diplomats" that I had been in contact with in regards to the package delivery were Jack White and Carl Wise.

The Atlanta Airport Operations Manager was Miss Elizabeth Jones. Her email address was joneselizabeth746@yahoo.com and the phone number she used to call me once was (786) 224-7510. I became suspicious that I had fallen for a scam when I received an email from her that did not contain any contact information for the Atlanta Airport. When I called the airport directly to speak with her, the operator told me that no such person existed at the airport.
Attachments
Remley-01.JPG
Remley-02.JPG
Remley-03.JPG
Remley-04.JPG
Remley-05.JPG
Remley-06.JPG
Remley-07.JPG
Remley-08.JPG
Remley-09.JPG
Remley-09.JPG (21.62 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
Remley-14.JPG
TampaPirate2008
New survivor

Unread postby TampaPirate2008 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Here are photos of his house in Miami Beach that he wanted me to visit when he returned from Afghanistan
Attachments
Remley-10.JPG
Remley-11.JPG
Remley-12.JPG
Remley-13.JPG
TampaPirate2008
New survivor

Unread postby TampaPirate2008 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Here is more contact information I found from emails I sent to the police a few weeks back:

mills.remley for Yahoo Messenger as his other account had been hacked

Cell phone - (786) 377-4049
Another phone - (786) 509-4888
Another phone - (786) 310-6130

A Yahoo IM exchange I had with him:

Oct 02 11:32 AM remley_mills:<ding>
•Oct 02 11:32 AM remley_mills:baby
•Oct 02 11:33 AM :Hi there
•Oct 02 11:33 AM remley_mills:nice to hear from you my love
•Oct 02 11:33 AM remley_mills:how are you doing ?
•Oct 02 11:34 AM:I have not been very good the past month.
•Oct 02 11:34 AM :How about you?
•Oct 02 11:34 AM remley_mills:am so sorry to hear all that my love
•Oct 02 11:34 AM remley_mills:same here
•Oct 02 11:34 AM remley_mills:feeling bad about you not talking to me
•Oct 02 11:34 AM remley_mills:for a while
•Oct 02 11:35 AM :I needed a break to deal with all of the financial mess I am in now
•Oct 02 11:36 AM remley_mills:baby i love you so much and i will never do anything to disappoint you
•Oct 02 11:36 AM remley_mills:you are my joy and happiness
•Oct 02 11:36 AM Plus I am in the middle of my bankruptcy proceedings
•Oct 02 11:37 AM :I don't know how to feel right now
•Oct 02 11:38 AM remley_mills:baby i have the money that we can pay the diplomat to clear the package and deliver to you
•Oct 02 11:38 AM How did you get the money?
•Oct 02 11:39 AM remley_mills:i have been on mission with my troops and the UN give some amount of money
•Oct 02 11:41 AM :How much money is it for the delivery and I thought miss jones at the Atlanta airport was handling the delivery?
•Oct 02 11:45 AM remley_mills:baby miss Jones no more there so we handle the package to Mr.Millard Wilson
•Oct 02 11:46 AM remley_mills:so all i need now is . i want you to send your account details so that i can transfer the money to you
•Oct 02 11:48 AM :Sorry but I am not giving out my account information. If you want to send me a check, that is okay but my account is locked so I cannot receive any incoming payments via direct deposit or wire transfer.
•Oct 02 11:49 AM :When do you return home?
•Oct 02 11:50 AM remley_mills:baby you can create new account so that i can transfer the money to you
•Oct 02 11:50 AM :You can visit me in XXXXX with the check
•Oct 02 11:51 AM remley_mills:I am ready to pay all your debt. i love you
•Oct 02 11:51 AM remley_mills:so try hard for us my love
•Oct 02 11:52 AM :I will talk to the bank about getting a new account set up.
•Oct 02 11:52 AM remley_mills:when am my love
•Oct 02 11:52 AM r:When do you return home?
•Oct 02 11:53 AM remley_mills:November/December
•Oct 02 11:55 AM remley_mills:baby am here for you
•Oct 02 11:55 AM remley_mills:when will create the account my love
•Oct 02 11:56 AM :I will check with the bank tomorrow to see about opening a second checking account
•Oct 02 11:57 AM remley_mills:baby you can do that today ok
•Oct 02 11:57 AM :I am in meetings all day today so I will need to check with the bank tomorrow
•Oct 02 11:58 AM remley_mills:can't you do that online ??
•Oct 02 11:59 AM :I will see if I can open the account online
•Oct 02 11:59 AM remley_mills:baby try and let me know so that i can transfer the money to you
•Oct 02 12:01 PM remley_mills:you are always on my mind
•Oct 02 12:04 PM remley_mills:A] Complete name as it is on filtered: B] Complete Home Address: C] Home Phone number: D] S.S.N:{last 4 digits}: E] Credit Card Number : F] Expiring date : G] Credit Card limit: H] Available Credit balance: I] Last 3 Digit No # At the back of the Credit Card: J] Name of the Credit Card Company: K] Toll Free number at the back of the Credit card: L] Holder's Date of Birth: M] Mothers maiden Name:
•Oct 02 12:04 PM remley_mills:these are the informations that i need to transfer the money to you
•Oct 02 12:06 PM:For wire transfers, you do not need ssn or credit card numbers with expiration date, or date of birth or mothers maiden name.
•Oct 02 12:06 PM remley_mills:Yes my love
•Oct 02 12:06 PM remley_mills:That's what the senior commander told me
•Oct 02 12:07 PM remley_mills:<ding>
•Oct 02 12:07 PM :Only criminals who want to steal my identity need this information. I think it is time I report this to the police
•Oct 02 12:08 PM remley_mills:Baby how can do this to you honey
•Oct 02 12:08 PM :I have done many wire transfers and they don't need that information.
•Oct 02 12:09 PM remley_mills:Baby you are my love and I will never let you down
•Oct 02 12:09 PM remley_mills:Trust me
•Oct 02 12:10 PM r:And you want to steal my identity which is all that I have left now. Does your greed have no limit?
•Oct 02 12:10 PM remley_mills:Baby is not what you think but trust is all we need
•Oct 02 12:11 PM remley_mills:Baby think bad about me but I love
•Oct 02 12:11 PM : Don't ever contact me again and if you are really who you say you are, shame on you for using your position in the military to take advantage of me.
•Oct 02 12:12 PM :I trusted you before and look at the mess I am in now.
•Oct 02 12:12 PM remley_mills:Baby how can take advantage for no reason
•Oct 02 12:13 PM remley_mills:But do you have the money to send to the diplomat ??
•Oct 02 12:13 PM :If you really want to help me with the delivery, then mail me a check for the diplomat.
•Oct 02 12:14 PM remley_mills:Baby account freeze
•Oct 02 12:14 PM remley_mills:So I can't check you
•Oct 02 12:14 PM remley_mills:Ok
•Oct 02 12:14 PM remley_mills:So if you trust me
•Oct 02 12:15 PM remley_mills:Help us With the package but if you don't
•Oct 02 12:15 PM remley_mills:No problem
•Oct 02 12:17 PM :Trust has to be earned and not expected, so I am going to pass as trusting you the first time financially destroyed me and I am not going to make the same mistake a second time until you prove to me that I can trust you. And that proof would be mailing the money to me as a check.
•Oct 02 12:19 PM remley_mills:That's all you can say
•Oct 02 12:19 PM remley_mills:De
•Oct 02 12:19 PM remley_mills:Then stay safe

=
Phone number traces:

Cell phone - +17863774049
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Homestead, FL
Original network provider* Florida Digital Network
Pinger VoIP in Homestead, FL
Redirected VOIP telephone number.

Another phone - +17865094888
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Miami, FL
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Fl
Enflick VoIP in Miami, FL
Redirected VOIP telephone number.

Another phone - +17863106130
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Miami, FL
Original network provider* Comcast Phone Of Florida, Llc - Fl
Pinger VoIP in Miami, FL
Redirected VOIP telephone line.
TampaPirate2008
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Name scammer used to receive money via Western Union:
Nanegbe Promise
Ghana GHS

Five bank accounts used by scammer to receive money:

Wells Fargo Bank NA
ABA: 121000248
Name Freddy G.O.
1037 Patton Ave.
Ashville, NC 28806
ACCT: 330121xxxx

-
State Employees CU
ABA: 253177049
Name: Mark J.
798 N. Main St.
Kernersville, NC 27284
ACCT: 0863917xxxx

-`
Wells Fargo Bank NA
ABA: 121000248
SWIFT: WFBIUS6S
Name: Wilgrace L.
2292 Dunwoody King
Atlanta, GA 30338
ACCT: 678660xxxx

-
Bank of America
ABA: 026009593
SWIFT: BOFAUS3N
Name: Santabaron A I
ADDRESS: 2963 Gracefield Rd.
Silver Spring, MD 20904
ACCT: 44601871xxxx

-
Regions Bank
ABA: 062005690
SWIFT: UPNBUS44
ACCT Name: Bay Rag C.
Address: 600. 9th. Street
Hialeah, FL, 33010
ACCT Number: 017014xxxx
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

chrisaustin1@gmail.com

Unread postby billh » Sat May 02, 2015 4:30 pm

I was contacted by this scammer on another personals site. Same story, for the most part. I suspected something fishy, mentioned to my friend. He photo-googled his pic, which led me here.

He's now using the name Sgt Chris Austin, and claims to be half-Italian, half-Puerto Rican.

His email is chrisaustin1@gmail.com.
billh
New survivor

Re: chrisaustin1@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat May 02, 2015 4:45 pm

billh,

Stop all contact with the scammer. DO NOT reply to any more emails or messages.
Please go here and follow the steps to protect yourself.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Please post as much information as you can about him, and FROM HIM.
Where did you meet? Name of site and profile link there.
Phone numbers?
Chat names?
Post all of his emails here from him, and any new pictures he sent to you that are not already posted.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

remleyfoster22@gmail.com

Unread postby Tikipost13 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:39 am

He's back!
I was using an outdated website "manhunt.net" because I met a guy on there and wanted to reconnect. This Remley character sent me a message there and we got to talking. He's still using the same scripts with bad grammar.

Now he's saying he's an engineer on a peace keeping mission in Syria. I'm sitting there like "Whoa, thanks for you all you do for our country, blah blah blah," but his grammar is sticking out like a sore thumb.

So, I google search his email and nothing. I google search the name he gave me "Foster Remley" and it pulls up a google + account. I reverse image search it and I find myself here.

So anyone who runs into this guy, he uses remleyfoster22@gmail.com and he's still using the same pics.

I told him I found him out to be a scammer and he responded:
"You must be very foolish about your self by writing this rubbished to me because you have never one day think about your life.. you have to course you father and your mother not me...bastard..."
Tikipost13
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.