Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stephenlopez9090@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Peter Lopez Moree pmoree233@gmail.com

Unread postby Lilifly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:24 am

This scammer uses picture used before as Sergeant Steve Lopez and many other names.
New name on Match.com
Id: Heacvear
Name:Peter Lopez Moree
email:pmoree233@gmail.com
phone number: (252) 325-9592
was married for 18 years but unfortunately we got divorced 4 years ago and i have been alone all this while without meeting anyone because i embraced work for so long.Now i feel i can settle down and have a woman to spend the rest of my life with.Life can be lonely without someone,i am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its issues.
was married and did not have a child because my wife was not blessed with one... my mum and father involved in an accident which took their lives,but it took a divorce because my ex wife wasn't ready to take care heart and home but was rather cheating when i was on trip,All I can say now is that I don’t have any family elsewhere so if anyone decides to be with me, that person I am going to make my family with. Even though I've had relationships I've never found that person that I could commit to

am Peter and am from New York Brooklyn but now i have mission in Afghanistan,Kabul and i have been there for 6 months now but have few weeks to end

i wish we can both take our profile from the dating site so we can focus here
i really mean to meet the special someone here and will be glad if we can know each other and see how this ends us but hoping in a good way that we can finally meet with each other

If you are asked for money and you have not met that person, it's 100% scam.
Lilifly
Junior survivor

Re: pmoree233@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:28 am

+12523259592

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Windsor, NC
Original network provider* United States Cellular Corp. - North Carolina
Enflick VoIP in Windsor, NC

The email address is reported online since 2012 for being used in scams with the same stolen pictures.

The same email address is used online with another set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36369.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.