Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Steve Maggs

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Steve Maggs

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Stolen pictures of Steve Maggs, Australian actor and model (starnow.com)

Messages on a free site:

My Name is Wilson David, Just gone through your profile and it caught my attention. I found you so appealing.I will like you to be decent to me. I wouldn't think it will be a bad idea. I am looking for discreet relationship and can u grant me the privilege to know you better.Please accept my sincere apology if this message does not meet your personal ethics

Hello,
I want to let you know that Nothing makes the earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance.It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to fall in love with someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they are meant to be there; they serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or help you figure out who you are..i am looking for a serious relationship that will be based on mutual understanding and constant communication.if you wish to continue this communication link please feel free to write me through my email address.my email is wilson4david@outlook.com

Profile elements:

David
Male / Single
52 - London / United Kingdom
I'm simple and Orderly man with lots of love to offer. I'm easy going man and down to earth
I'm looking for woman that will be honest and will not ask for money
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Engineer

Stolen picture used:
david.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wilson4david@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Email:

xxx

Thanks for your letter. What is your full name? I will make my English easy for you to Understand and write back. I studied Engineering in Norway University, I am currently working as a chartered builder on contract base. I am currently residing in Essex, London England. I would like us to be friends for now and I hope that it will lead into something more. I think this is the best way to meet your better half. For you talk from the heart and you learn the real person. Not like a meeting in a club. for this is a time of weakness and you are more open to some ones approach.I feel this way about writing letters you learn more every time you talk. daily conversation will help us to understand each other and also know each other very well. I hope you don't mind age different, age is nothing, but a number.

What I am looking for is a person that with grow with me as a friend, lover, wife and a life/ soul mate. I am a one woman man. How many men do you write on the Internet or know in real life. Listen, You can't serve many master unless you will be confused. All men are born equal, but all men are not the same.Please be open and specific with me? I was brought up the old way where you do not cheat on your other half and that you never hit a woman no matter what. I do not want a slave as a wife either. For I cook, clean and do my own laundry too. Now for what I want for a woman. I would hope that she is faithful, loving, caring willing to learn and teach is open to new things and enjoys a romantic man for I am that way. There is always up`s and down`s as there is good times and bad. so you learn to over come the challenge. and that goes the same for me. I hope that she is a happy person to stay at home and look after that, but if she wants to work. I am 100% behind her too. About my likes and dislikes , I like to have fun, laugh,walks on the beach or climbing a mountain. I like to try different food. Dislikes rude people, people that do not look after them self's. Men that hit there woman and that cheat on them or vice versa. I would love to see more of your pictures

Sincerely,
David

Pictures received with the email:

david1.JPG

david2.JPG

Return-Path: wilson4david@outlook.com
Received: from SNT152-W54 ([65.55.90.136])
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Email:

Hello My Friend xxx,

I hope that you are doing good and that you had a great weekend. my feelings for you are that I want to learn all there is about you for I am like you looking for Mr. Right and Mrs. Right. We both are looking for the same things and I think that is a good start.i will love to see your picture. I think that we have so much in common that we have to see where this goes and I want you to be there with me.I need someone like you for I want to settle down and start a family. That is a important part of our lifes.I do not have any friend in the site talk-less of a woman, you are the first and only person i sent a message in the site. so if you must proceed fine with me, you must quit all your friends in the site and other places and face only me. we keep our affair together with each other. I would like to know more about you what your everyday things that make you you. This is the only downfall of online dating is that you miss all these little things that make us who we are.These little things are like what makes you laugh, to cry, to which hand to hold and there are many more of them. I want to be able to see and sit with the one I love to be able to talk about anything we need to talk about.I will treat you the way a man is to treat a women with kind works, love and passion and to learn what works and what does not work. I do not want a slave for a women,wife or lover for in a relationship there is all ways two sides to everything. we are very lucky that we both have the same ideas on life and I would never do anything to hurt that.I do not think that two people can be together in life and not have good days and bad days anyone that says that are Then they not living in real world. I am taking our meeting very serious for I need someone to lean on and I think that you need that too.

Your Friend David
I am sending you a kiss and a hug babe

Received: from SNT152-W55 ([65.55.90.135])
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:46 am

Email:

Hello My Friend xxx

I hope that you had a great day and a wonderful evening too. I am looking for a long time plan to meet someone to life the rest of my life with. I am not looking to play games with anyone for life is to short not to have a mate,wife or mother . Yes I would like you [ xxx] to be that women. For you seem interested in me.I would love to know more about you for the little things to what you want in your life for knowing the upmost of your mate, wife or lover. I would like to know your favorite foods , your hobbies . What kind of music you like,what kind of movies you like. Are you a romantic person. for me the most passion is cooking. I would like to know if you have any tattoos or any body piercings. I do not have neither.I would love to see more of your pictures.I would love to see your smile. I would say that I would really like to now what you think about a long distance relation for the time being for it is to early to as you if you would move to me or me come to you for a holiday to start that way we could see if this will work out for us. For both of us there is many things that are the same but until we meet we don`t know if we are able to be with each other for most people when you meet you know if you are compatible with the other.I do not think this would be a problem for us.

I am a pet lover I would love to have a dog and or a cat. what are your views on this. I hope that you a I can become the best of friends to start then move to the next level as a girl/boyfriend then to lovers or as a couple. So yes I want this to move forward with you. I would like to know if you want to be a stay at home mother or would you want to work for I do not care. As we both can cook, clean and do our laundry. Yes it would be nice to come home for work and relax . then cook for you or you cook for me. I want to be able to come home to a kiss and hug . To be asked how was your day or for me to ask you this. As I said earlier that I am 100% behind you in what ever you decide. With me I would treat you like my princess and then my queen. I am very romantic I love to surprise my loved ones with flowers or something else at any time for I will be thinking of some thing to come home and give flowers ,tickets to a show or anything that tickles my fancy. I will end this here for you.

Your new friend David.
I am blowing you a kiss and hug.I will wish you sweet dreams and a good night sleep

Received: from SNT152-W51 ([65.55.90.135])
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.