Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

walterwisee@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

walterwisee@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:21 am

Message on the site:

hello dear how you doing am Walter, Your profile was very informative. I really enjoyed reading your profile and you seem to have a very beautiful life . I must confess you are very beautiful pretty and awesome smile .I'm thinking you could get along very well and need to know more about each other..i do have limit being on here ,you can contact me on my email walterwisee@gmail.com or add me up on Skype willi.walter8

thanks

walterwill - no picture
Male / Single
48 - Abbotsford / Canada
Current Location Montréal/ Canada

Slogan love and care

,i'm a very loving ,caring ,simple,affectionate person i like my woman paying lot of attention to me ,i believe in essential constant communication is key to a successful relationship,i'm also reserved and playful i like to travel and go for picnics,i'm very tolerant.,

i am looking forward to meet my soul mate whom will be my best friend and mean the world to me ,, not looking for casual sex.i enjoy spending time with my love once and love to cuddle!

Height(cm) 160
Weight(kg) 54
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession army
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Marriage
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: walterwisee@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 am

On Skype:

willi.walter8 aka willi walter
New Jersey, United States
47 y/o, DOB: August 30, 1967
loving and caring

Stolen picture used:

willi.JPG
willi.JPG (11.2 KiB) Viewed 9452 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Email:

you 've i'm looking for in a woman ,of the truth am a single father of a son ,am on here searching on for my life partner ,i think you my searching is over am on here for marriage each ,but for the i really want to go into a long term relationship with you to know each other more better ,i would love to get to know you more and more and your life style,below are photo of me and my son

Pictures received with the email:

walter.JPG

walter1.JPG

Return-Path: walterwisee@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.41.39])
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:13 pm

The last picture is part of a gallery reported online since 2013 for being abused in scams. Pictures from this gallery are stolen from the blog of the real owner, Eric Y.

On bestmuslim.com:

Logo: are you the right one
Screen name: walterwilli

william is a 46 years old Male Seeking Marriage Preferred to meet Other from Any Country and 35-61 age range
Reside: calgary, alberta Canada
Nationality or Root Country: Netherland

Marital Status: Single Age: 46
Religion: Other Practicing level: Dont want say
Height: 165 cm Body Type: Average
Have Children: Yes Smoke: Drinker: Yes
Hair Color: Blonde Eye Color: Brown
Comment:
honesty and reserved
More about the person I am seeking
Nationality or Root Country: Any Country
Religion: Other
Age Range: 35-61

Pictures from the same stolen gallery used online:

On vK:

Derick Tallin
Birthday:January 25
Current city:Phoenix
derick.jpg
derick.jpg (12.39 KiB) Viewed 9433 times

derick1.jpg
derick1.jpg (19.74 KiB) Viewed 9433 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:38 am

Email:

My goal in life is to be married and have a home filled with love. Also for you to be my best friend, to share everything with,as well as passionate lover. I know that not everything in life can be perfect all the time, but I am willing to always do my best for my Woman. She will always be my first priority. I want a Woman that will love me for me... I am very sincere in finding my partner in life. There is so much to talk about and learn about each other and I cannot tell you everything in just one message. So I will be waiting expecting your response so we can keep us this conversation. how are you doing today , hope you are good so far ?

Thanks for taking time to read my message.

Return-Path: walterwisee@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.98.36])
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

romance scammer still out there

Unread postby DragonLady666 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:39 pm

I looked up what i thought to be a scam pucture and this site came up sure enough the use of the photos i have were known for being used in a romance scam. He was on here as Walter but spoke to me as David Anthony Hunt claiming to be from Dallas Texas. In the picture he is a white male but when i phoned him he is African. He claims to have a son called Larry and to be in the US Marines. None of this is true.

received_10205452096844331.jpeg

received_10205452094564274.jpeg

received_10205452096284317.jpeg

picture.jpeg
picture.jpeg (50.07 KiB) Viewed 9210 times
DragonLady666
New survivor

Re: romance scammer still out there

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Sorry to hear you were targeted by this scammer, DragonLady666.

Do you have any other details about him?
- email address
- the phone number he is using
- link to his online profile

If you do, can you post those info here, please?

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 - this link will help you to protect yourself, please read it.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: romance scammer still out there

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:14 pm

On LinkedIn as:

eric strom
soldier at US Marine

On Google+ as:

Rapheal Walker -
Am proud to be an USA military soldiers.......God is my strength and everything

rapheal.JPG

On lonelysoul.net:

MARSHAL
United States, Ansonia
My name is Marshal and im confident to say that im caring and loving, and im looking for my that special one to compliment me.

On badoo:

Richard Songstrom Miles, 42
DC, United States
I'm here to date with girls, 40-65

richard1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Edmar S. Da-Silva

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:18 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#8457]

What name did the scammer use?*: Edmar S. Da-Silva
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 41
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: N/A
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook
How much money did they demand?: £700.00
Name you were told to send the money to. : Edmar S.
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Nigeria. Africa
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 2748142654537
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Removed my email and removed their recent phone numbers
=
+2748142654537
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location Steynsburg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

edmardasilva17@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:44 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

The facebook page he was using was: Edmar S. Da-Silva. And this is the photograph he was using when I searched further online it appears to be someone else's photographs he was using to send to me.

dasilva.jpg

The scammer is using the email address edmardasilva17@gmail.com .

Details from the fake FB profile the scammer is using:

Edmar S. Da-Silva
Unmanned Equipment Operator at U.S. Navy
Studied at University of Florida
From Miami, Florida

Emails:

Edmar Pae Da Silva <edmardasilva17@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey,

It took me so much time to compose this ..

I am Edmar Da Silva friends call me "Song", fair in complexion, athletic in size. I'm a member of the 82nd Airborne Divisions, 1-504th PIR in St Patrick Battalion, I'm with the Peace keeping force and with the Special Forces Operational detachment-Alpha team assigned to Company B, 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne). I'm deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom as a member of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force.

I'm a single man. I have been struggling to live my life with the hope that i will meet the woman of my dreams and raise a family with her. I have no brother, sister, uncle or whatsoever relation (More reason I joined the military) except my dad who is getting a bit old. He was adopted too, he grew up in old Raleigh, North Carolina.

He is well known around because he is one of the very few with the knowledge of Crude oil and he really carved a niche for himself in the oil business. He brought me up and it's pretty just the two of us and the community. I had a very beautiful fiance sometime last Year, we were meant to marry when i return from overseas but i learnt she has been sleeping with my friend (My best friend) when i came home i lost all hope in friends - Humanity at large. I broke up with her and since then I've been living pretty much alone.

Dad is sick now, he is so weak and hates to be helped, he feels it's too weak of him to ask for help, he stays in Miami with a Caregiver from Philippines, he will be going for a test on Thursday, they said he is getting weaker daily. I own two houses in the U.S, one in DC and another in Winscoinsten. I get paid well but I can die easily too. Well I do not have anything much about me that's special, I'm looking for the true love, a woman that is honest, faithful, loving, and caring.

I don't really know what to say, but all I can say is that God knows everything. I don't smoke, i drink little not much, my hair color is blonde and my eyes are lite brown and am 6'2". I like making my woman happy and proud, I love big families too because i had none, I'm honest and sincere.

I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I do not like women who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage. I like a woman who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually beneficial way. I like healthy foods such as a good seafood, salad, I love the color brown. I like to snuggle when, listening to romantic music or 60's music and exercising, I also enjoy, boxing, football and swimming.

I'm a Christian. I like singing and I play several instruments, I play guitar, French horn, trumpet, oboe, and a little piano. I love kids & I treat all kids as if they are my own. I favor none but give my love & support to them & try to be the godly man I am supposed to be. Since I was a little boy, As far back as I can remember I've always cared for people even after they hurt me.

I love being in the great outdoors seeing the natural beauty God has given to us that others take advantage of. I love snuggling with the ones I love while watching a movie. I enjoy meeting others & making a difference in the lives of those around me. What makes me smile is seeing the one I love smiling & knowing I put that smile on her face.

My favorite rose is a purple rose, they are not as common as the other types. My favorite flowers are Stargazer lilies & lilac bushes. I don't like liars or shallow people. Other than that, I'm a person that likes pretty much everything... I'm easy going. I'm a person who would rather express my feelings as I know it's not good to keep them locked up. It's important to express to others that you care for them & are there to support & encourage. I love sharing sweet moments with the woman I love... It makes my heart happy!.

That's all about me.

Reply and tell me about you too.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.