Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richardantoniosantiago@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

richardantoniosantiago@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:08 am

Message on the site:

2x:
Hello Dear,

Good day to you , i am Richard by name and i am new to this place, I just saw your profile and got attracted to you , i will love to share my heart with you ! what do you think ?

i wait to get your reply.

Warm hug,

Richard

Hello My Dear, Thanks for your quick reply, i am , i will not be able to reply you here now as i am leaving for work, but for fast communication, you can write to me directly to my private mail and i can reply you immediately from my mobile phone, then we can get along so fast and arrange for how we can meet face to face. here is my private mail address, richardantoniosantiago@yahoo.com. i will be waiting for you mails there. always remember you are so BEAUTIFUL and i am glad i found you.

Kisses Richard

Richard
Male
Current Location Tsuen Wan/ Hong Kong

Picture used:
richard.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: richardantoniosantiago@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,
How are you doing? Thanks for your beautiful email. I am Richard from Reno NV. Well, I'm very new to online dating and am trying the email thing. I’m currently living the BEST chapter of my life!!! The older I get, the better it gets! The more I flow with life the more JOY, CONTENTMENT & FULFILLMENT I experience! I love to laugh & laugh often! And I love making people LAUGH. I lost my wife few years ago

I try my best to fully experiencing everything that happens embracing the good & sad times, & everything in between! People tell me that I’m a very REAL, genuine, SINCERE, down-to-earth & FUN-LOVING person. I can be FUNNY & GOOFY, but also, SERIOUS & PHILOSOPHICAL.

I am a self-employed- Civil Engineer and Business man who sales building materials. I lost my wife to colon cancer and life has been Up and low but still have reasons to always smile.

I enjoy having HEART-to-HEART talks, but I also love JOKING around & being PLAYFUL. I have a STRONG but GENTLE spirit: I stand up for what I believe, but I’m also very COMPASSIONATE & EMPATHETIC. I’m as comfortable wearing jeans and some times wearing suites. I love to dance and hold hands. Am Gentle and easy going; Nothing really much to say for now until I get to know you more.

PS: I'm aware that we afar a bit far from each other, I want you to know that "Real Love" is all I want so please do not let age and distances be a barrier, I need a woman with good faith, caring, lovely and understanding, no matter the age or distance. I'm open, honest, caring, loving, funny, adventurous, competitive, confident and intelligent. I keep myself in shape physically, mentally and emotionally. Please lets give this conversation a chance, And if all goes well I would be glad to relocate to were ever she may be if need.

Tell me more about yourself?
When did you join the dating site?
Have you find any body yet?
What's your experience in online dating?

I would be delighted to hear from you again.

Best regards

Richard

Return-Path: richardantoniosantiago@yahoo.com
Received: from [103.16.26.234]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014
From: Richard Antonio Santiago <richardantoniosantiago@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 103.16.26.234
Originating ISP: Defoe Chan & Company (hong Kong) Limited
Country of Origin: Hong Kong

The company using this ISP warning on their site: "Our billing system and web server have been hacked. We are trying our best to recovery data from our maliciously destroyed drives. Existing customers will receive instructions to reset and regain access."

The company operates data-centers in Hong Kong, offering dedicated servers, co-location services, virtual private servers...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: richardantoniosantiago@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Email:

xxx I must say am glad to hear from you here and knowing you are the kind of woman who i will love to get on with, i know you are serious and outgoing like i am, can i ask where you are from? Is it Austria? I am a workaholic all alone. Love my house, such as it is. and would love a bigger one some time but cant afford to give it away as its a bit new.

I have some British blood as i have been living here a while now But i can't sing or make ice cream ! I love kids and would be happy to meet someone with children, but its not essential.

i have read many spiritual books and meditate daily

My next travel plan is to drive around Spain. I love the atmosphere of Spain the history and the music and I can dance flamenco...slightly..its more difficult than it looks !! However the food doesn't exactly 'grab' me.

I like a good pasta, with a glass of Cianti, Sunday roasts in and English pub..Wet days ? home made soup from mum at weekend, and warm rolls. Enjoy any music that stirs the soul... from classic to pop.

I am currently reading 'Book of Mormon'. but i have just finished some Dickens classic's. don't take a paper reguarly.

Firm and decisive, like dancing affection moves though i dont have time to get on dancing cos i have been stalk working the while..
I dont mind having a few drinks BBQing, or taking in a movie, staying at home and sitting in front of the fire on a winters nite

Eat healthy foods as i am not selective, galleries, nightclubs / clubs, playing cards, shopping, travel / sightseeing, wine tasting, Nature, pop / R & B music, rock,football, i love the beach , this is where i cool off when i am in a bit anger but there is review that the hormones used when angry is more than the hormones use when happy, so every one should stay happy because with that you stay longer on earth as life is short you know

A glass of beechee to elevate my appetite, i love it in Moet lol.

Richard

Return-Path: richardantoniosantiago@yahoo.com
Received: from [23.27.220.113]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/810 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 23.27.220.113
Originating ISP: Areti Internet Ltd - proxy
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.