Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

femiossai@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

femiossai@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:05 am

Screen name: Michael
Logo: Wish to meet her here
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: femiossai@ymail.com

I am sincere, honest, loyal, positive and confident. I am looking to meet someone with those qualities, who is warm and has a sense of humor. If you are pessimistic, indecisive and negative; please pass me by.I prefer to reason with my partner or usually in any circumstance I am asked to compromise. I want to understand your logic, could be something I haven't considered and vice versa. I want to just live life, I work hard and love to play and live life to the fullest. I am not perfect and have made plenty of mistakes in my life with each I have learned. I love to laugh and make people laugh, people would describe me as a lot of fun, enjoys life and all it has to offer and has a beautiful smile. I enjoy going to the theater, concerts, football/basketball games and pretty much anywhere to have a good time and laugh. However, much is to be said for just sitting on the couch and unwinding from the day.I prefer a strong friendship bond. I like someone who is easy going, great sense of humor and is up for a new adventure, life is all about the adventure.

michael.JPG
michael.JPG (16.15 KiB) Viewed 2179 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: femiossai@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:08 am

Online activity:

On Skype:

alice humphery aka alice173882

alice.JPG
alice.JPG (9.32 KiB) Viewed 2178 times

On Blackplanet:

yewan - no picture
Sex: Female
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Cancer

On MySpace:

Femiossai Adenle
Tolu, Lagos, Nigeria
femiossai.jpg
femiossai.jpg (23.87 KiB) Viewed 2178 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: femiossai@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:14 am

Real life profile of the scammer on FB:

Oluwole Adenle Adelani aka femi.ossai
9 followers
CEO at Fams

Profile picture used:

michael1.jpg
michael1.jpg (6.65 KiB) Viewed 2178 times

Comment about the profile picture used posted on his wall:

Won't jst knw d meaning of my pics, that's d man of valour Quinn my role model.. Y'all u rise eyebrow ? U don't knw him I guess... Yeah he is not popular bcos am not bt got d brain.

His real pictures:

femi6.jpg

femi5.jpg

femi4.jpg

femi3.jpg

femi2.jpg

femi1.jpg
femi1.jpg (17.48 KiB) Viewed 2178 times

femi.jpg

Some of his comments:

Don't tell me to be righteous and don't call me a good man read the news and you will know Nigeria is meant for the bad and not the good

mom ( MONEY ON MIND ) NOW I KNOW THE WAY !!! TOO SURE CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

same thing everyday nothing change but people make the change i live cool now making the real money so HOT
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.