Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lindaperson38@yahoo.com Linda Person

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lindaperson38@yahoo.com Linda Person

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:41 am

From FMF:
hey.....my name is Linda so this is my first time here Am searching for A good honesty person so i was born in Spain so i Am 26 years old so my Father is from Spain And so my Mother is from Spain so Am single so that is why Am searching for A good honesty person so i needed A good Relationship but i have not seen a Good person in my life so that is why have been single for so long so i don't Really know if will can know each other and to be honesty first so the kind of Relationship Am looking for is to know each first and to love each then getting married together with each other so Am not here for playing game or asking someone to give me money Am not here for that so if will can try to know each other it will be good for us so i will be happy to hear from You .........lindaperson38@yahoo.com

Profile Elements:

nissi Profile: honey

Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman

Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)

Body Type:

Religion: Christian - Catholic

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Zodiac Sign: Libra

About Me

i just want u to know that My heart is so hungry for your love because I have missed good good loving for a very long time, I know we have so many things in common and want so many things and that is not enough reason for us to try everything possible to make this relationship work out. I thought I didn't want to love again, I thought I wouldn't be able to since my heart has hurt so much. To even say I do - it's a scary thought, but you came along and I became fearless of it.

My Perfect First Date

am searching for single male Am single i need good honesty person that will marry with me so that is why am here searching

From E-Mail:
Good morning so thank u so much for your mail so Am happy to hear from u again so like i said Am new here on dating site So Am from Spain so Am living with my Mom here in the state so Am single girl so i need serious relationship with me so that is why i was here so I have not seen A good person so that is why i was here searching for serious relationship so my dad is died so i dont have anyone in my life so that is why i was here on dating site so this is my pics here for you so i want face to face married i will like to know much About u Am linda person by my name

HEADER:
Received: from [41.206.12.56]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 21:39:52 -0700
Reply-To: Linda Person <lindaperson38@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fish meet Fish

Originating IP: 41.206.12.56
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
Country of Origin: Nigeria

PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lindaperson38@yahoo.com Linda Person

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Yes i will like to meet u also so Am in love with u like i said i dont have anyone in my life But now i have see u But i really want to know your mind let me know our thinking so talk to me let me know everything About u so i really want to com and Visiting you there in the stat so i will like to hear from u again

HEADER:
Received: from [41.220.69.154]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:25:36 -0700

Yes honesty i have do that so let me know if u want me to com and meet u in your country But i will need your home address and so the money for my Flight is About $750 so let me know if u can help

HEADER:
Received: from [41.220.69.154]

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:25:18 -0700

see dont send the money to travel agent send the money to me so that i can go and Book for the Flight so this is my information so u can send me the money by western Union

name:sulemon amole apo"oyin
address calle de mostoles 42 4A ZIP :COLD 28945 fuenlabrada Country:spain

HEADER:
Received: from [41.220.69.113]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 20:13:55 -0700

hello how are u doing i miss you A
lot so how is your working today i hope will miss each other here my love so like i said i dont have Account number with me see u can Only try western Union to send the money to me just ask people About western Union so that will can be sending money to each other so if u want to send the money to me u will give the western Union my info the if u send me the money the western Union will give you some information then u will give me your name and your full name and so u will give me the name of your country and so the State and so the MTCN number and so u will give me the text question and answer so that is what you going to give to me if u can try to send the money to me by western Union i will be happy honesty so this is my information again

HEADER:
Received: from [41.206.11.52]
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 14:29:52 -0700

so like i said i really want us to meet in person so that will can be trusted and honesty with each other i wanted A good serious Relationship But i have not seen A good person in my life But i think i have meet the Right person and is you so what i want u to know is that there is A lot of people on dating site some is A scam and so some is here for sex and so some is here to talk About sex and so some is here to play game and so some is here for friendship so Am here for Relationship to find serious person But i have see my soul mate now and is you so Am waiting for the western Union information so that u can go and got the money so i will like to hear from u again ??

HEADER:
Received: from [41.206.12.58]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 00:15:56 -0700
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.