Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

redgarr@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

redgarr@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:15 pm

The victim met the scammer on Be2 - an online matchmaking company based in Luxembourg. In order to write messages and see other members’ profile photos, members need to purchase a Premium Membership.

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

The emails that we have been communicated through till last week is redgarr@outlook.com,
I was shocked to see the company name Phelynx ltd, and bank details here involved in a romantic scam.
Maybe its true when he says his company has been scammed and UK police is investigating - I just dont know what to believe.
We have had phone conversations daily for months now.
The thing is - he says he is the owner of that company ; Phelynx LTD and his company has been scammed. ( for the report about the same bank account see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17766 )
The money I have transferred to this account was for a common investment in an apartment in Dubai as the plans was to move there. - The total amount of the money sent to the scammer is British pound 40K
Plans has been changed due to changes with his business. I have promised to let him borrow the money I have transferred to a purchase of a machine.
He is very convincing - perfect in writing - I have checked every emails in Google and no scam alarm has appeared. His verbal English is perfect and his voice is "white".
I am in contact with his son ( on phone) he is only 10 - and I have a phone number to one of his friends. If this is a scam it's really well made.
I have not meet him in person.
In the emails - talk about the money is not mentioned - only one email with the company name and the bank details.

His phone no +447775643076 (Vodafone UK mobile number)
His sons phone no +447709381924 (Telefonica UK mobile number) and +447459692334 (Lycamobile UK mobile number)

I do not have an email to his son.
I have more pictures but this was the first he send me.
redgarr.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: redgarr@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:18 pm

Emails:
To:
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014

Hi xxx,

I'm delighted to read from you at be2. I'm writing back to confirm if I've reached you correctly and at the right address. Once you let me know, then we'll be able to take it from there.

Richard.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:18 pm

To:
Subject: RE: Hi xxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014

Hello xxx,

I've just been able to check my email since yesterday due to my busy schedule. It is nice getting to confirm that I got you on the right address. You look stunning in that portrait. I mean, you're intimidatingly pretty. Well, I'm going to muscle up and try send you mine. Hope you don't hit the delete button LOL!

I will be waiting to know about your opinion.

Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:20 pm

To:
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014

Hi xxx,

Good morning, and thanks for your sweet reply and the nice comments as well. Thankfully, I met your criteria and didn't get the 'Delete button' blow. :)

I'm headed for work this morning, going to continue from where we stopped yesterday as it was quite tedious. As you should, know I am currently in the UK working on a big multidisciplinary job here in Aberdeen, whilst also bidding for a major contract at the same time. First things first, hope the temporary distance wouldn't be an issue at this time? Please let me know asap if you've got any concerns regarding this as I'll be here mostly for the duration of the project.

Now, to break the ice, I love to kiss; I am spontaneous; I have an animalistic chemistry when I meet someone that has it as well. I like to laugh and enjoy life. I love the outdoors. I love adventure and trying new things.. Tried mountain climbing last year LOL. I am open to just about any type of activity, I don't mind to get my hands dirty when necessary. I love romance, eye contact, and I am playful. That's just a quick bit and tip about me as I wouldn't like to ramble too much in case it was already becoming boring. Also, I might have said a little around this on my first email to you on the be2 site.

I'd like to know just same about you. More also, how long you have been on that site, what made you choose it, and your experience so far. I'm hoping you'll be delighted to send me some more photos (perhaps standing or aside portraits) and share some interesting things about you as well. I know we can't share a life time at once, but step by step they say, you're right on that.... I'll dash back later in the day to come see if you've got something waiting for me here.

I hope this marks the beginning of a very important journey... looking forward to your reply.

Warm regards,

Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:22 pm

To:
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014

xxx Sweet,

Do you mind me calling you that? You're such a interesting person, and quite expressive I must say. Your are beautiful, thanks for sharing for your photos. (...) I would really love to ask for a phone number right away, so we could complement our communication, more also a video chat session on skype would be amazing. But, I don't want to be too forward or make you feel as if you were on a roller coaster ride. However, I'd been thankful if we did. I'm in Ontario when am not working.

Thank you for being so kind, and especially making my day as you say distance isn't an issue. You're right about the reality of the situation. But, when there is a genuine spark and interest, the distance suddenly disappears, as meeting each other could be easily arranged.

Just a little about me; my Dad is originally from Canada and my Mom, England. I was born in Canada when my father worked for a printing press way back. But we quickly moved to Europe - living between England and Ireland within a space of 4 years. I can only remember life from when Dad moved us back to Canada, and again because of work. I studied at Lethridge, Alberta where I obtained a first degree in Mechanical Engineering. Since then, I have worked in the construction industry and have managed to set up a personal company focusing on designs and project management as we operate as a contractor. After Dad died, my Mom have remained in the UK and have lived in Liverpool till date.

I met my ex-wife in Milan, she was a fashion model and very adorable, and also a great personality. I will surely give you more details later on. Have got a son as well, who lives away from home - an adorable kid you'd like to meet someday. All I'm concerned now is making life more interesting. With that special woman that would be as patient as I would with her. Take all my nonsense, and accept my flaws since we could have a rough background and experiences. Plan the rest of life together as happiness is all that matters now. Fall in love again as a school boy/ girl would. Laugh, play, love and trusting like children, but patient as the elderly.

That's where we're now. I hope I haven't lost you here, neither scared you off. So can you tell me just exactly the same about you? Would be waiting eagerly.

Richy.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:24 pm

To:
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014

Sweet xxx,

You're so expressive that I'm threatened (in a nice way), with your intelligence and deep thinking. Hope your weekend is going well so far?

I understood you so well, and I could see all what you are trying to explain so effortlessly. Lovely, you've been to Canada. Did you really enjoy it?

Again, I'm honored if you would think of me as a gentleman - speaking of ex- in such manner. I don't like to judge, and also believe that people are not perfect. Joel is 10 and very active. Sure, I've got no choice but to love him, what do you think?
(...)
My Skype account is just same as my email address. Thanks for sharing your phone number... I must warn you... I've got a very charming accent, and rather sexy as well. Just so you can put on your best defense so I don't melt you into a puddle when we speak on the phone. Hope I can surprise you with a call anytime, or you'll be too impatient and rather called me first? :) I'd played soccer with friends this morning, and now, just trying to get some paper work sorted ahead for next week.

If you notice like I have, our communication is really building up fast with a huge spark all inclusive. That shows we have something to tell each other and there could be many more to share. In my opinion, I think finding love is not the final stop, but a path and means to happiness and fulfillment. You have given me a good task to use my imaginative power; and I have painted a whole lot of pictures the last few hours. I can also imagine walking (holding hands) together, full of laughs and excitement and living the rest of the life in total happiness. I think we deserve that now; don't you think so?

My mom told me I was a cute little boy growing up. I wasn't that very interested in doing what many other kids would enjoy as I thought a little bit older than I was. Because of that, I didn't have many friends who were my age groups, but rather far older ones. Many people could confide in me cos they somehow trusted that I would keep their secrets safe. My opinion in many instances were useful when people came along with their problems. I never cared about what kind of background you might have, but accepted everyone with a warm heart, and that's how I've been till now as far as I can remember.

I'm not trying to paint a picture of a perfect man for myself, because there is never a Mr Perfect. I think we have the responsibility of making him or her right. Trying to correct each other's mistakes from time to time, and also accept any obvious weakness. Again, my mom would tell us a lot of stories about her and my late Dad. She would say he was her true love. She said to us sometime; that "if you are not ready to be a fool, then don't fall in love". Over the years, I've found that to be absolutely true. There tend to be arguments and break-ups in relationships if none of the parties are ready to be the fool for the other.

I have always believed that; that special woman would come along my way sometime, somehow and at some point. I believe in the power of positive thinking - which has always worked for me. Somehow, I kind of feel right about our communication - and I'm hoping am not just carried away in excitements but in the right path of instincts. Among all other achievements, I think the most fulfilling is finding true love; once you get it, you feel just right and happy, with a constant glow on the face :). You could never find this in a job, no matter the position you attain, as you would always leave for a better offer when one comes along. That's what makes the difference.

My mom is almost 72, and can't wait to see me happy in love and with a decent family. I have proposed in my heart, that I would take some time off after this project to focus on developing a home. I really hope I can build on this and make it what I ever wanted all my life. I will be happy to read from you later.

Richy.

Phew! that was a really long one. Hope you didn't take two coffee breaks :)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:27 pm

On 16 Jun, 2014, Richard Edgar <redgarr@outlook.com> wrote:

Hey Sweetie,

I'm quite thrilled by the depth of your thinking... Beautifully expressive and always engaging; your emails are. You keep on threatening me, now am about to give you the award for best communicator between us. If you pull the same record in your next email, I would give you the award. :)

(...). Are you a big fan of football? You following the World cup tournament games so far? If yes, who are cheering for?

I'll tell you one thing. I think I'm getting more connected to my emails now; and that's certainly because of you. Now, I'm more expectant, as I look out for what you are going to send me next :). (...) is there something I should be careful about? Or does that mean I'll have to kiss you more often? Do you cry a lot? Or you're that fierce girl who is cool with everything?

I attempted to give you a phone call just now, but it rang and dropped. I'd wanted to hear your voice and just give you that little surprise. Anyway, I guess we can later.

I would guess you're done with work for today and not home... refreshing. Perhaps looking at your email back and forth waiting for my reply. I'm so sorry if I'd kept you waiting, as the weekend was absolutely crazy - giving me no chance at all to access my emails. Though, I'd read your email before it got really busy for me, but I didn't want to respond in a rush. Guess you are the only one between two of us who is able to express so deeply even on the spot. Because, I read from your message that you felt the need to reply me straight away.

An emotional connection is more than what we can explain. I think it's deeper than what we could communicate easily with words. It is beyond what I can offer you or vise-versa. It comes naturally. As we can infer, it is independent of space or geographical distance / location at any point in time. Otherwise, can you explain to me why there's this warm connection - growing so fast. If you would ask me, just mere words in emails aren't enough! There must be something else we don't know about.

I think there's some potential that you could be my dream woman. Don't shoot me yet! I just said a potential, and hey! Why not? If at all, I guess I would be lucky enough and also deserving. :) So what wouldn't I do to make that dream come alive? Anything that would make her smile I guess.

I've got most things I need and ever dreamt of. I've progressed significantly in my career and helped others as well. But, I would be more grateful to find fulfilment and the completeness the right woman brings to a man's life. At this point I don't want to get too emotional or drown you in my thoughts babe, but I guess I've been able to pass on my little message.

Thanks for contacting me; emailing me or coming my way - you have got a special thing in your heart that's kept me happy the last few days; and I intend to show you how valuable you truly are. Perhaps, why you should be treated like a Princess every day of your life. It could take almost forever to find this thing... but please be patient with me and just let me..., provided you keep your heart open for the search to be successful. Now, I sound extra-ordinarily romantic in a poetic way. But, I guess I'd stolen the opportunity to express my self in the few words I'm able to.

Why don't you tell me about your perspective to life, and what your inward views represent. I'll like to read more .. bring it on :)

Richie.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:29 pm

To:
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014

Hey Sweet,

Its good to know you're having a good time in xxx. I enjoyed talking with you earlier. You sounded so polite and smart. as you already have my phone number from the text messages, there wouldn't be a need adding it to this email.

I so much enjoy reading every single line you have to write me. As it is; you have so much to say to me and have become better-expressive by the day. I am happy that you are much comfortable and relaxed now.

Even though am so busy here - trying to get the right designs for the right part of the project, and ensuring everyone in the team are happy and do their work perfectly, you're still able to get my attention. I was caught smiling to my self yesterday; and when someone asked me what I was smiling for, I couldn't possibly tell them it was you! hehehe :)

Thank you for bringing this feeling to me, the feeling of some assurance that a good woman still exists. Now, I am counting down days to completing this job and off I go - coming to find you; hope you'll be happy to. I have got a team of workers I'm managing here and they are about nine (where more than half are professionals). I've got 4 others that are very close to me here and they sometimes call us "Famous 5". :) Oh yeah, we have been together for a long time now and still is.

We have done a lot of projects together and the last party we had was Grainer's wedding in Miami. I'm hoping to buy a good house somewhere in London, but my Mom had advised that I got my woman first, settled and be able to plan together where we would be happy to move to. So, I've obeyed her and here we are searching for that special one and talking to this special lady.

So can you tell more? What is important to you, the success you get on your jobs, the influence or wealth you acquire, or true love? Its a hard question though, but I like to know your view. If I was that special man you ever wanted, what would you do with me? What are the things you would expect me to do for you? Do you like Jewellery, Cars, making new friends or just the simple woman who is fulfilled with the simple things? Please let me know all these and more - as they would definitely help us knit together better. I'd like to make the difference and stand out from the crowd.

What I need now is more expressions (without reservations) from you. Much especially, a nice warm conversation.

Thinking about you...

Richie.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:31 pm

To:
Subject: RE: Hi babe
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014

Hey beauty,

It was sensational talking yesterday... and I could imagine your gorgeous self at the balcony taking a smoke. Yeah, the lighter's sound gave you away, LOL!

What I typically enjoy about you is that you are very shy, but yet expressive, and I've also noticed that you're unable to hang-up the phone from your end. That sends a strong message to me. I would guess you don't like goodbyes, if there are any other emotions attached, please let me know. Albeit, I feel honoured, and absolutely delighted to have met you.
(...)
I'll like to discuss more on your business, especially with developing marketing strategies to get you out there. Yeah, you could be a modest and private person as you've already demonstrated, and at the same time be loud enough for people to know about your business and bring in more jobs. We really need to speak about that in details okay?

Babe, I think a home should be about the quality of love and passion the couples share, otherwise, its just a house / building. Its great to have a nice house, but it must be well-rounded and complete with the right feelings within the walls of the house. Now, that's where we come in. It is also better that this passion is comes naturally, and just flows through seamlessly without being forced, and that's what I've noticed about our communication so far. I've got siblings of course. An older brother and a younger sister and we are very close. My sister has got three children and they live in Manchester, England. My brother is currently working in the UAE. Don't think they don't know about you already :).

For that special woman, my primary plan is to grow old together happy, crazy and definitely drunk in love. On the long run develop strong business investments together so we would have enough time for ourselves - especially with travelling around the world. I wouldn't want to completely change her lifestyle though as I'll let her call the shots most of the time. On the overall, develop more and more on solid family values, whilst reducing disturbances from third parties to a minimum as much as possible.

Thanks for promising to focus and give me high priority, you're such a sweetie!

Yesterday's time out with friends was good. I caught myself smiling a lot, just remember the conversation we had earlier. I've attached a photo of Jason and his wife, Julie. Matt was behind the camera of course and couldn't appear. You can still see me smiling from ear to ear. I've been thinking about you a lot, so keep me updated alright.

Love,

Richie
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:34 pm

On 24 Jun, 2014, Richard Edgar <redgarr@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi babe,

I've been awake doing a lot of report writing, re-calculating and doing a few designs to account for the changes suggested by the clients in the meeting we had earlier. I'm just done now and can't believe its already 12:30 AM Tuesday morning. I guess you'll be asleep now and in dream land... You'd a busy day and deserve that rest.
(...)
I forgot to let you know about my dinner during the phone conversation last night. It was a yummy Pasta and winter squash topped off with Feta cheese. It wasn't my favorite, but I enjoyed it as its been a long time since I had it. I took a quick photo with the digital camera here and have just attached it for you to have a proper look at it. Can you let me know what your favorite meals are? Do you even like Pasta? If you do, what kind, and how do you like it made?

I'd like to tell you how I feel now - as everyday is becoming more interesting; I smile, work more happily and at ease because I know you're there thinking about me. Even better, I feel honored as you've finally removed your profile from that site. Thanks for that. You seem to me a woman that can be trusted easily. I was going to ask you where you've been till now. I feel this sort of connection with you as though we've known for many years. But, I'd quickly like to remind you again that I'm not trying to change you or make you another person other than who you are, but all I say to you is only suggestive aimed towards making you happier, alright? Hope you're okay with this? Kindly let me know.

(...)
I'll try to get some sleep now - expecting your sweet voice in the morning.

Love,

Richie.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.