Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rebeccaokyere17@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Rebecca
Female / Single
32 - New York / United States

Slogan
Am looking for my soul mate
About Me
I am a very humble woman who is down-to-earth, loving, kind, sensual understanding and who has the fear of God. Generous and with a great sense of humor. I like meeting people and getting to know them. I'm a very family-oriented, sensitive and tender person. I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man.
Looking For
I am looking for my man, I mean that person who will share my interests at the beginning, who will spend peaceful evenings with me, who will wait for me and be ready to forgive my faults. My man must be a real gentleman who knows how to make his woman special and protected. I will now refuse if he is able to combine tenderness and passion. I am sure it is possible to find him here and as a child I am looking for the Man who will complete my life.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 142
Weight(kg) 49
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession master
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating
Interests To find good man in my life
Activities spot like bassball
Books story books
Movies romance
Music hiphop
TV Shows preaching
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hello My name is Rebecca 33 yrs old Single I would like him to be a man with sweetness and thoughtfulness, of course. I hope we can spend a happy life together.

Am doing fine Am Rebecca what are you here looking for and if you never mind then let me get to know each other on yahoo now better not here again

add me now
Attachments
rebecca.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.